出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
广
FB/Google/TK海外多媒体极速下户
BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量
百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP
⚡IPFoxy住宅代理全场88折⚡全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库
免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)Facebook 批量上广告Bridgeway - 联盟营销网络IPCola 全新住宅代理 ⚡️ 免费试用
各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司
EU KETO/CBD - JumbleberryFB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/Dating
E.PN 虚拟卡Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》
广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联
查看: 4987|回复: 5

巧用Facebook's Power Editor 5 TIPS

[复制链接]

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2014-2-10 17:29:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
不知道图片能不能发表,先附网站 http://socialfresh.com/facebook-power-editor/
5 a# M; x# U* d5 l0 E' T$ y之前看过的一篇,学习ing
  {/ |1 W, E$ Q) T6 ^2 v( W3 h+ W8 A" h8 r% k& C
1. duplicate复制按钮,超级好用,系列or广告随便复制,当然ctrl+c和ctrl+v同样适用。% R9 ^- \, Y' \
2. 上传过的图片自动保存,随时调用(槽点: 太慢,网速跟不上)
$ }# }+ y0 H' e/ a3. bulk import批量上传,基本功能,直接用paste into text area,直接从excel里面粘贴模板上去,还可以用来批量修改文案。" `& l9 h. M# Z+ m
4. 基本功能--手机设备定位4 G% s( n8 [2 z) N* o
5. 同上--投放位置定位。! }$ |7 [& e& K- I

9 B7 [9 _4 H6 g  T. X8 A
Facebook Power Editor is a very powerful tool for any Facebook marketer.
And yet you might hear a lot of very smart marketers ask this question.
What is the Facebook Power Editor?
Power Editor is Facebook’s advanced ad editor that allows you to manage a large number of Facebook ad variations more quickly. It makes creating a ton of Facebook ads much easier. And it allows you to do a few very cool things that you just cannot do using Facebook’s basic ad manager.
The Power Editor has to be installed in a Chrome Browser to use — Facebook shares how to install it here. Very painless process.
Facebook advertising in general are underutilized by businesses on Facebook. And the Power Editor supercharges what you can do with Facebook ads.
If you are serious about marketing on Facebook, you need to know more about Facebook ads. This is one of the reasons we launched the Advanced Facebook Ads online conference in 2012 (we are already working on the 2013 conference, but our 2012 conference is still online and extremely useful).
And Facebook’s Power Editor lets you get more out of your Facebook ads.
So, what can Power Editor do?
Let’s break down three of the main benefits for using the power editor and give you a quick overview of how to get started.
1. Duplicate Button
This is quite simple, but very very helpful.
Let’s you know you want to split test your Facebook ad by the type of image, headline, and then by targeting three age groups. Depending on how many images and headlines you test, you already have dozens of Facebook ad variations to create. Clicking through, uploading, and setting your targeting for each one of those is tedious beyond words.
Instead, create one ad. Duplicate it. Now you have two ads. Duplicate again and you have four ads. Then eight. Then 16, 32, 64, etc. Now you can click each individual ad and edit the one or details you need.
2. Better Facebook Ad Image Management
One of the most useful things I noticed when I started using Power Editor is that all the image I had ever used in Facebook ads for Social Fresh were sitting there waiting for me. Finding past images that were successful to use is now much easier.
I also found myself visually looking for trends amongst the images we had used previously. Looking for opportunities to repeat success with new images as well as new image types to try that we had not yet tested.
3. Bulk Import
If you are really getting into bulk Facebook ad creation, Power Editor offers another option that could increase your sanity. Bulk uploading allows you to edit all your ad options in an excel spreadsheet template, eliminating all that annoying clicking. If you are doing a lot of large volume and want to keep control of all your variables, the bulk upload option will save your life.
4. Mobile Targeting
If you sell an iPhone app you clearly would want to just target your Facebook ads to iPhone users if at all possible. Power Editor lets you do this and more. You can target Android or iOS. And on the iOS front you can even target iPhone, iPod or iPad users.
A couple other example of how useful this targeting option can be. iOS owners typically spend more money than Android users, which could be valuable to luxury marketers or even brands focused on a female audience. Or you may want to try and target an app for teenagers to iPods who are more likely to be user by a younger demographic.
5. News Feed Targeting
Simply ask yourself. What are YOU looking at when you go to Facebook.com? Are you focusing at the sidebar where the ads are? No, you are not. Unless you are a Facebook advertiser who can’t turn off your market research mode. You can admit it, it’s ok.
Facebook users look at the News feed.
The value of placing your brand there is clear. And the stats prove that theory out. According to industry leading Facebook ad vendor Spruce Media, News feed ads are causing click through rates to sky rocket.
Better insights to impact the rest of your marketing decisions. You might think that your audience is one demographic, but testing larger sets of ad variants can allow you to see who is responding to your marketing messages more or less. Women aged 25-30 or Men aged 30-35.
—-
This is honestly just the start. Power Editor is a very useful took for any Facebook marketer. If you have a Facebook vendor or agency running your ads for you, you might be able to outsource ALL of this work. But still, Power Editor lets you test and track your Facebook ads in impressive ways. Give it a test drive if you have not already.

5 ]. ]2 y2 n, N, \8 @

评分

参与人数 3广告币 +14 收起 理由
Burning + 2 I know who you are
blue + 10 这个确实很好用
花魂雪魄 + 2 赞一个!

查看全部评分

相关帖子
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2014-2-12 17:34:44 | 显示全部楼层
大盈若冲,其用不穷
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-12 17:40:20 | 显示全部楼层
Burning 发表于 2014-2-12 17:34 - i! }+ d0 c' q! _
顶七姐, 我知道你是谁~ 哈哈

, a- r1 r8 j3 j* n0 g: b 老大~ 我终于找打组织了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2014-2-12 17:46:26 | 显示全部楼层
七姐,你开个Facebook广告答疑专帖吧!给大家解答一下Facebook广告投放方面的问题
大盈若冲,其用不穷
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-14 09:40:15 | 显示全部楼层
Burning 发表于 2014-2-12 17:46 8 N: ~6 d: x/ X* C5 o2 @
七姐,你开个Facebook广告答疑专帖吧!给大家解答一下Facebook广告投放方面的问题 ...
- H+ c9 a/ P2 \( y
水平不到家呐~
: j7 _: N  l" i$ ~, i9 S# d
" r2 \- a; g4 l还是你来开吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2014-11-8 12:06:38 | 显示全部楼层
赞一个。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 10:45 , Processed in 0.050297 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表