出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
广
FB/Google/TK海外多媒体极速下户
BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量
百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP
⚡IPFoxy住宅代理全场88折⚡全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库
免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)Facebook 批量上广告Bridgeway - 联盟营销网络IPCola 全新住宅代理 ⚡️ 免费试用
各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司
EU KETO/CBD - JumbleberryFB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/Dating
E.PN 虚拟卡Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》
广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联
查看: 5610|回复: 11

[CPA] 申请CPA联盟的那些事(EVERYTHING You Need To Know About CPA Acceptance )

[复制链接]

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2013-1-11 23:56:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
这个贴子是在warriorforum看到的,感兴趣的可以搜一标题,应该很容易能找到。% \* f1 y& K' L7 h! R( n
下面我贴出原文,由于原文太长,不能一次发出,我分两部分贴出。" m1 X; a5 y; F/ A
标题:Ultimate CPA Network Acceptance Report - EVERYTHING You Need To Know About CPA Acceptance
6 j7 |6 V: A8 T$ k6 u: t! q4 s  z
' N1 Z" z. B% _8 H7 u3 TCPA Network Application Process: Part I, K; n6 X: z1 A
% f8 |7 u; X/ W7 X3 K% b
I WROTE THIS FOR THE WAR ROOM BUT THOUGHT YOU WARRIORS WOULD FIND IS USEFUL. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!+ n: O4 _* m$ S  D4 X5 W5 v8 L
6 |/ u6 X& p3 C$ e+ m; C: W/ e
As you know, CPA marketing is one of the easiest and most lucrative ways to make money on the Internet. You must belong to a CPA network to have access to the CPA offers so in this Report, you will learn all about CPA networks and then learn exactly how to apply and get accepted to the top networks. Instead of simply giving you a short blueprint for the CPA network application process, we also decided to explain some background information so you can understand why you are doing things instead of doing them with blind faith. The more you understand how everything works, the better prepared you will be to take advantage of the lucrative world of CPA marketing.
6 U5 c0 X; v$ ~6 A5 A/ P4 t5 e: b, |6 b1 H- ?4 R/ ~
Here’s a short overview of what we will cover:
0 t6 m+ E0 b  r; `3 T
  • Role of the CPA network
  • Dangers of CPA networks
  • CPA networks and fraud
  • Role of affiliate managers
  • The CPA application process
  • The affiliate screening process
  • My personal experience
  • Some other brief points8 X0 N* N" S2 E$ i. J
8 C: ~4 W- P* h9 K
CPA Networks are effectively the middlemen in the process of CPA Marketing. On one side, they negotiate deals with advertisers like eHarmony and Netflix who are looking to buy leads. They also help these advertisers set up their CPA offers. On the other side, they manage all the affiliates in their network who are looking to make a commission by getting traffic to the CPA offers and getting leads for the advertisers. The CPA networks are thus facilitators. They essentially create a CPA offer marketplace for advertisers to find affiliates and affiliates to find advertisers.& ^, `9 B( T9 s# l1 t+ ?
' Z# p, I9 \) W  Y- {  M
CPA networks also take care of the tracking and cash flow between the advertisers and the affiliates. They track which affiliates are earning what commissions and they get money from the advertiser for these leads and then payout the money to the affiliates. The CPA Networks make a small cut of each transaction, and that’s how they make their money. So, if Netflix is willing to pay $20 per lead, the CPA network may pay the affiliate $19 per lead and keep $1. You may be asking yourself, “Can the affiliate just bypass the CPA network, work directly with the advertiser, and negotiate a better commission, such as the full $20 instead of the $19?” The answer is both yes and no. If you are a super affiliate pushing a lot of traffic and leads, then the advertiser may work a private deal with you. But, if you are new or don’t have the ability to push a lot of traffic, advertisers won’t work with individual affiliates. Unless you are doing at least 4 figures a day for one advertiser, you should take the traditional route and run through the CPA network.
9 E1 h5 ?5 s2 `, q2 K8 v. ~9 z( l6 k
Another important point to remember is that there are literally hundreds of CPA networks out there, but many of the smaller networks have far fewer offers and may be less reliable and more risky. It would really be a bummer to earn $5,000 in commissions and the network decides they don’t want to pay you or the network goes out of business before paying you. This doesn’t happen often, but it can happen. With the development of software platforms in recent years, it is extremely simple to set up a CPA Network, so many pop up all the time. Your best bet is to stick with the larger, more established networks we have provided at the end of this report. They have become large and successful because they do things the right and honest way.
) j1 L$ f; s, q: A, m
; q1 k! {& s1 xAnother interesting fact about many networks that many people aren’t aware of, is that the networks themselves are also affiliates. This “proprietary marketing” is when networks drive traffic to their own offers. They aren’t always just facilitating transactions; they are also generating them as well!" q& w' V, L& ]/ a" G) @
" A7 p, Q. k1 I  G2 t+ W7 J5 q9 s
However, everything isn’t all rainbows and butterflies at CPA networks – there is a lot of risk and garbage that networks have to deal with on a regular basis, which is why they have an application process instead of just accepting everybody. As mentioned above, networks deal with the cash flowing from advertisers to affiliates. In the ideal scenario for the CPA Network, they will tell the advertisers how many leads their affiliates generated; they will then receive money for the leads from the advertiser and then pay out the commissions to the affiliates. There is zero risk for the CPA networks here because they are waiting to get money from the advertiser and once received, then they pay out the commission to the affiliates.
, C; F$ U: k' Y. [7 z. j1 R, ~. f8 `: x: C# L  c. J1 d
However, this isn’t always how it works, and networks can take on considerable risk at times because of the timing of cash flow. In many circumstances when there are affiliates generating sizable daily commissions, the affiliates don’t want to wait up to a month for the network to collect from the advertiser first. Remember, some affiliates are pushing $20,000 or more a day, so they want to get paid right away.
9 C9 D9 F) ?6 R2 k, C% }6 D# B$ R$ z, |; D) s: Y1 ~$ `, c
Imagine this scenario....one of the network’s super affiliates earns $5,000 a day in commissions from a particular insurance company CPA offer. Because the affiliate is pushing such large volume, the CPA network decides to wire commissions every day to this affiliate. But, perhaps the insurance company who is running the CPA offer only pays the CPA network every few weeks. In this example, the network is essentially paying the affiliate the $5,000 in commissions every day out of pocket with the expectation that the insurance company will reimburse them in a few weeks. So there is a time period where the network is giving out their own money and must then wait to be reimbursed by the advertiser. But what happens if the insurance company comes back to the CPA network in a few weeks and argues that the leads were terrible or even fraudulent and they aren’t paying for them. In this scenario, the CPA network just paid the affiliate $5,000 per day for a few weeks and isn’t getting reimbursed by the advertiser. So, there are many scenarios where CPA networks take on considerable risk.% R% ]# j" i/ L1 o" }% Q+ I7 H' F* g

* R( V5 \9 o% c) s' H: NSince there are many CPA marketers who scam and deceive people into filling out their CPA offers, the above scenario is very real and very much a concern for CPA networks, hence the reason they have an application process.
; L2 f# A% H& q3 K, d1 e" g
4 h/ K& L% D1 f  U! ]9 V* M2 {& W4 A- H
Affiliate Managers at CPA Networks1 H5 r5 c! O7 R5 V5 p' y

% {3 D5 p+ g  s# d- c# D& qWhen you join a CPA network, you will be assigned an affiliate manager, who is sometimes referred to as an account manager. Affiliate managers represent a group of affiliates and they are your point of contact if you have any questions about the network or CPA offers at the network. Your affiliate manager is a great resource because they know all the details about the CPA offers on their network and they know which offers are converting well and which ones aren’t. They have access to a wide range of information and data from all the affiliate’s campaigns, and therefore it’s very important to get to know your affiliate manager and begin a good relationship with them right from day one.
4 O! O3 K5 I' O9 I( K7 E  j) X! D! J
What we normally suggest is to give your affiliate manager a call, text, or instant message as soon as you get accepted to the CPA network. Let them know you just joined their network and wanted to reach out to say hello and introduce yourself. This will get your relationship off to a good start.& ~* Y9 B4 t) C9 c4 |* S

* f8 L: g- L) H) G2 D0 v+ d1 r! @I would also suggest communicating with them on a weekly basis to keep communication open and to keep your name in their memory. Remember, your affiliate manager can help you tremendously and if you have a good relationship they may divulge some pretty powerful information or let you promote ‘private’ CPA offers, which aren’t available to the general public. If they become comfortable with you, they can also be more lenient on the rules of the CPA offers.
# Z* i/ A+ Q2 z' K8 q2 a4 a- j* U6 f& E
Your affiliate manager is your ally and a phenomenal resource. Now, let’s move on to the actual application process so you can start applying to networks and getting access to CPA offers!0 m% Z/ X) p  _! w0 X
: e: e5 [2 E/ S6 {

- @6 h1 X9 O' _& [' ~- t( v5 w7 W# OCPA Network Application Process: Part II6 n% ?, N/ B+ A

7 h+ d9 e4 U0 j5 G# W9 c: f& \Applying and getting accepted into CPA networks is not difficult if you know the right steps to take – and that’s the goal of this guide. When I was a complete newbie, I knew very little about CPA marketing when I applied and I got accepted into something like 12 of 13 networks I applied to. And this is with substantially less knowledge about CPA then you learned in the NAME TAKEN OUT IM Boot Camp and without all the knowledge you are learning in this report, never mind everything you will learn on the rest of this site...but more about my experience later. The point is that you shouldn’t freak out about the application – it really is super simple!
( r9 B' r6 C( Y
( i9 X* N' s# Q1 \+ ~$ a. [
. J  m& A- v5 B& g: `The Application Process
5 Q0 \$ c6 O/ T1 B: F
, z% _& G+ B' ~2 H0 R; {3 t" {This report is literally the longest and most comprehensive CPA network application resource I have ever seen. Even the $17 and $27 eBooks about applying to networks don’t go into this much detail! What I fear is that because this is long and details everything you need to know, that you will automatically assume the process is hard. Let me assure you, it’s not. I just want to give you the most information and most ammunition possible. Remember, our goal is to actually help you make some serious money online, not just go through the motions. And just to ease any fears you may have, I HAVE NEVER heard of anybody who couldn’t get into at least two CPA networks.9 X6 d( \6 ?! \" \5 R! d
! @9 s5 O% h6 |9 Y, g: D1 d- N
As we discussed in an earlier section, networks take on a lot of risk by accepting affiliates. Sometimes CPA Networks must pay commissions out of pocket before they receive money from the advertisers so they have financial exposure. If these commissions are “bad leads” such as those from scammers and fraudsters, then the network probably won’t get paid from the advertisers, which means they just forfeited all that money. This is why CPA networks have a screening and application process to try and weed out the fraudsters and scammers. There are dozens of scammers and fraudsters trying to get into these networks every day, so this is a very serious concern for the CPA networks. There is common misunderstanding that networks are trying to weed out “newbies” or newer marketers in the screening process. For some networks this may be true, but the vast majority of network care less about how experienced you are and care more about whether you will be doing anything sketchy as an affiliate -- they are weeding out the fraudsters, not the newbies.* E. }1 s! J# M( Z' s+ i' c8 H
What are the networks looking for in the screening process? Well, they are generally looking for affiliates that will promote offers the right way and for affiliates that have a good base understanding of what CPA is.) I$ h% O( w! ?! N  [
Now there are certain countries and regions that are known for having rampant fraud, so affiliates from these locations will be scrutinized more in the application process. For example, if you are from Nigeria, it will be more difficult to apply, but it’s certainly not impossible. It just means you will need to demonstrate more proof you know what you are doing and will promote the offers the right way. If you are from the United States, the UK, Australia, or any developed nation, you won’t have anything to worry about here.$ l$ f# Q" Z" [" Y
; k9 g' `2 M* E8 s! y
Again, I have never met ANYBODY who hasn’t been able to get into at least two CPA networks! Here is a brief rundown of how the application will work:- a% Q  k% F# l. ~( q

2 I- Z. \* ?$ [2 c6 NStep 1: Find a CPA Network You Wish To Join 2 Z+ `( t3 Z$ [" }. M* _
Step 2: Go to Their Site and Find the Affiliate/Publisher Application
9 V  ]; }5 K. E2 `7 BStep 3: Fill Out The Application
/ y$ ^+ _# p  OStep 4:
Try Reaching Out To the Network (optional, but will help) ) l, E7 Q$ g3 o
Step 5: Phone Screening (sometimes) * |0 |* m; V- ?7 l. ~" F. k
Step 6: Once Accepted, Take A Look At All The Possible Offers To Promote Step 7: Make Some Serious Money Promoting The Offers
( w( }7 T4 \: ?1 _9 e- t1 Y3 l4 Q9 H/ ]! o" E3 S9 @' C9 v5 P& u( L7 G

/ O1 ]/ ]/ ]9 `- a0 v* @9 u1 O) A, D/ Y1 b/ ^
9 K2 L! X- b0 u5 X

评分

参与人数 1广告币 +1 收起 理由
ilovehoo + 1 淡定

查看全部评分

相关帖子
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-11 23:57:41 | 显示全部楼层
Step 1: Finding a CPA Network to Join
0 I3 F# R* g! s! W; L9 i4 B4 d1 c7 O; f* p  ]- n6 [' n
At the end of this report, we have listed some of the best and most reputable CPA networks there are. Most of the larger networks we recommend have a wide range of CPA Offers so you really only need to belong to 1 or 2 of these networks to start off with. If you want to have even a wider variety of offers, you can certainly belong to more networks though." `. y+ e: j" i  c$ E! e1 p% K  m
0 I7 ]* A0 z$ r1 G
If you are looking for a network that carries a specific offer, you can go to one of the CPA offer directories we have for you at the end of this report and find out which networks host the offer.
0 D9 Q. [9 q4 W. o; R  _2 A
  Y1 J" j& o6 a( ^0 J( W" @8 ^
* D1 L' O! E4 s( _6 C, }' _Step 2: Find Application on the Network9 w: H9 v, M+ z" V# z4 ?

$ u7 J( S* k0 A- GWe have conveniently given you the links to the affiliate/publisher applications of a few of our favorite CPA networks at the end of this report. If you need to find the application of a network not listed, just go to the CPA Network’s home page and find the affiliate/publisher section and the Join Now or Apply Now directions should be right there.0 c; {# g. b6 B6 ^

N8 X4 a% R# w
1 p: |: B6 F7 m% m& T$ ^% \+ XStep 3: Fill Out the Affiliate/Publisher Applications" `4 _/ {$ {6 y  F# N$ W; J! Q

1 V3 t& N3 Q7 C. g. k0 i* @& {The applications of all networks are pretty similar and very simple to fill out. The following are the main pieces of information the networks generally ask for on their applications:2 b/ u, b3 j3 Z7 \2 c9 s( u

) Q9 G: y& m8 ]% nPersonal Information: Name, address, email, etc
; t8 q' O" M1 ATax ID Number: Social Security Number if you are getting checks made out to you. If you are running through a business and want a check made out to your business, you will put in your business EIN number, which is the Tax ID for businesses. If you do not have a Tax ID number, just put in zeros and explain you are from a different country when you reach out to them. Sometimes they have a separate application for affiliates from other countries.
/ h6 m: e" a# F7 P# k+ T5 PWeb Site: If you have a website, it may help to submit it. (discussed later) Experience: Your internet marketing experience $ r$ s' u  N# W
Your Plan: How you will be promoting the CPA offers (PPC, SEO, etc)
6 J" _/ h  i" {! j( G$ W+ ^7 [6 n# M2 g; S% u
/ M) C/ I0 E4 F" x# c1 N
& o9 e0 S* }) i+ c& }" hStep 4: Try Reaching Out to the Network- w+ Q/ T7 X; x, Y" B: v* c

8 E% ?8 M& m9 }* o" LNetworks look favorably at affiliates who show initiative...it shows they are willing to take action and shows you are probably not a scammer. Most scammers try and slide by the application process unnoticed. By calling the network, this will give them a good feeling you are legitimate. Many networks will reach out to you, but it’s a good practice to try reaching out to the network first. Some networks approve/disapprove applications without ever doing a phone screen, but we will go into that in the next step. You can sometimes find a contact phone number at the network’s web site you are applying to or you can try doing a Google search. If you can’t find a number (some networks don’t make it public), try finding an email address of somebody at the network. If you still can’t find a phone number, don’t worry, this step is an optional step.: G& Q9 _6 s" `; Y, U
0 }5 S6 h! m$ _+ u
When you call or reach out to the network, you should ask to speak with somebody regarding a recent application you submitted. You should call within 24 hours of submitting the application. When you speak to the appropriate person, just explain that you submitted your application and wanted to make sure they received it because you are looking to promote some of their offers. Then just tell them they can reach out to you if they have any questions about the application. In many cases, they will review your application right on the spot and either accept or deny you or ask you a few questions about how you plan to promote their offers. This is super simple stuff. And should take 2 minutes max.
1 }/ ]5 m5 s' w4 c: X6 |: S; O% i
Again, this step is optional, but you will get better results if you take the initiative to do it!
/ ]/ m1 w* Y  I! b' V2 X" z
* K! N* j, x/ J* ]2 i8 k$ Z+ c& H5 ]" `% L* F
Step 5: Phone Screening
' K8 K5 H) `( [% T0 n/ g
% P8 L% ?; @* @- E! j  q5 c6 GThe phone screening is when the network will call you and ask you a few short questions to make sure you aren’t doing anything sketchy. Some networks just pick and choose who they decide to call and automatically accept or deny other applications. This is a measure they do to prevent fraudsters. The phone questions shouldn’t take more than 2 or 3 minutes to complete, so it’s certainly nothing to stress about. I will tell you the exact questions I was asked in the next section and tell you exactly how I answered them, and I got accepted into all but one network when I was just starting in CPA. Here are some common questions:
1 m7 z9 K8 @7 F3 _0 q, G0 D" H' l, g) o# }7 n
How long have you been promoting CPA offers?: U* ~- p3 F! O4 [
How do you plan on promoting the offers?6 [" n) P  E# V: g: q  L% I$ l
Do you belong to any other networks? If so, which ones?: A+ m' R4 w( S4 X4 o
How much traffic do you anticipate generating?. E0 N  L1 B' }1 d, S! E* ?
How much do you spend daily/weekly/monthly?
$ l! d  g/ c. {" eHow did you hear about our network?
2 j8 U$ G+ W+ \# sWhat kind of offers do you like?
% |: P7 X" o7 J# i" L$ TWhat niche of offers are you interested in?
( L8 h/ n" a* F' |( E! A( W' |
2 @0 X: L- Q; K- I- q0 O4 V! m4 U  v' p- Z
Step 6: Once Accepted - Explore the Offers, U. ]) u+ F' @4 H: O$ [0 Q" n/ A* Q

, C- X% _8 [/ @Once you get accepted, start looking around to check out the network and the different CPA offers they have. Just explore a bit so when it’s time to promote, you know how to navigate the site
/ r* \% C- Y( }8 S3 ]9 j( D$ ^8 \# E9 G, c3 _  `4 O4 |

0 L6 T: t3 G9 Q+ `; j. J/ i; @, T/ Z0 o2 JStep 7: Make Money
, @3 Y! c# R9 [& m" F
' W' ~. m) ]; s% E; J. \" ANow that you are accepted, spend some time learning everything there is to learn about traffic generation here at Warrior Forum.
. r3 j) L$ w- r' q  ?: c2 Q0 q* d9 k, r1 L
My Experience, A- n* ~0 D( j4 Z" i( @
4 I% d  C9 ]4 v! [  |
I don’t remember the exact stats, but out of the 13 networks I applied to, maybe 5 of the networks called to speak with me. Most of the phone screenings were about 2 minutes long, I was only vaguely familiar with CPA marketing, I didn’t have a web site, and I still got accepted into all but 1 network. Trust me when I say this special report is far more information than I had when I was applying so you are already ahead of me!
7 b2 A6 u, b3 N% c9 J3 i
) l7 y) l( H- KI will admit that when I applied, I inflated certain answers a bit because although networks don’t mind accepting newbies, if they think you have some experience, I thought at the time it would help get accepted. Of course honesty is the best policy though! This is how I answered the above questions when I was first starting out and applied to the networks.
7 G/ k7 p) `# g$ y5 E, _" ?5 m
) C9 z1 s0 d8 l3 D1 b8 P: bHow long have you been promoting CPA offers? I have been promoting Clickbank products for about 5 months and have seen decent success so I am looking to start using my experience with Clickbank marketing to get into CPA Marketing. I just started in CPA about 1 month ago.
% [3 R! D3 h: ?$ ]2 i- X, f. b
- Y1 h' ?: A* y2 T) jHow do you plan on promoting the offers? I plan on using PPC (pay per click) to drive traffic to a landing page and then having CPA offers on my landing page. I have used review style landing pages with success./ i$ `( I( Y- p# R% i1 G' g% F
' w. s- s( e. G9 O  e0 b
Do you belong to any other networks? If so, which ones? Yes, I have recently been accepted into Copeac but am looking to have a wider range of CPA offers to choose from and that’s why I am looking to get accepted into your network. I have heard great things about you.
4 ]8 z$ n, H+ g- G# D9 b, f4 ^$ ]% a8 u
How much traffic do you anticipate generating? I have my budget right now at $50/day so the amount of traffic depends on the cost of clicks for the keywords I pick. I look to focus on long-tail keywords to get cheaper clicks to start with.
$ U6 j, d8 Z& d7 g) u+ d1 r
/ B: I8 e2 B9 _: |How much do you spend daily/weekly/monthly? Right now I am budgeting $50 a day, but I have been seeing success on one of my weight loss campaigns so I may start increasing my budget when I get my commission checks.$ K0 f) c: S  b9 R0 {( b

/ l7 m. x; x( o+ k5 [, MHow did you hear about our network? I heard about your network through Warrior Forum. (You can tell them you heard about it from the Warrior Forum Internet Marketing community!)9 t  f& V2 Z6 r

o5 E& k6 Q7 h$ k0 uWhat kind of offers do you like? As I said, I’ve had success with weight loss right now, so I am hoping your network has some good weight loss offers I can test out. I am also running an email submit campaign on one of my sites right now, which is doing okay.
! h) j; F1 I2 X" b& B' R1 t( O. @$ Z+ m7 g7 U
What niche of offers are you interested in? I am looking to test out different niches. I look forward to speaking with my affiliate manager to see what is hot right now on your network so I can test out!3 r9 a9 @. C$ w7 i8 F6 X* r4 T# {
The networks that did call normally asked just 3 or 4 of the above questions. I sounded confident and got accepted on the spot to every network I spoke with on the phone. So it’s not that bad guys and gals!/ E  w& d* P5 {3 {) L
0 G1 Y! q; f5 m; O! [) }

9 b! o6 {0 L" v' `; d4 u" G8 ZCPA Network Application Process: Part III
7 u0 B  c4 v( @' y8 d& j) [  \+ @( z6 C' [" h
In this section we will discuss a few other issues relating to CPA network acceptance. This will include various tips and tricks as well as one of the most common questions relating to CPA network acceptance..."should I submit a site or not?" If you still have any questions after reading this section, please head over to the forums and ask. We are more than happy to help resolve any lingering questions.7 T, u0 k4 M  N. z; M! o* }( A
5 i" m$ l2 F/ u: w
0 G7 M7 r4 g! v- c- B
To Submit a Site or Not to Submit A Site
1 i% P) I" `$ \3 M; O
6 T+ N* G- t) D“Should I apply with a site?” This is one of the most common questions I get asked regarding CPA network acceptance. When I applied I didn’t submit a site at all. I told the network I was promoting on the search engines (PPC) and built landing pages around each offer I promoted. In the spot where it asked for my domain I put www.will-discuss-in-phone-interview.com or www.LandingPageisOfferSpecific.com so they knew I didn’t have a main site I would be promoting the CPA offer on, but rather I would build a landing page to promote each offer. The general purpose of the CPA networks wishing to see your domain is just to see if you know what you are doing. If it’s your first day in Internet marketing and you don’t even know what a domain is, then they probably don’t want you in their network. It’s more or less just to prove you can make a site and one more barrier to weed out the scammers.- \' l- B% s5 f4 Z

0 t) H  j$ n, x" y6 WThe way I approached it is certainly a possible way around the site rule, but many people say submitting a real site of your own is better, and that’s probably true. Luckily, here at NAME TAKEN OUT we show you exactly how to build a WordPress web site and I promise it’s super easy so don’t worry. There are two types of sites that people generally use. You can either build a company web site like a marketing company site or you can build a sample landing page like one you would use as a pre-sell page for your CPA offer. Alternatively, you can pay to have somebody else create a quick site for you. The videos show you how to build a quick and beautiful site, but this is the basic process:
' j+ c  W1 _! N2 j6 vGet a domain and hosting! u; U: P: ^: C, `3 l
Install Wordpress
# z$ D0 a/ X& Y$ _9 EInstall a free theme/skin (Skinpress.com o Free-wp-themes.com o Wpskins.com)
/ F, K" L7 x6 j6 k* wCreate your own content or buy PLR rights to some content to use  Install privacy policy and contact form plugin: z6 n/ S, k% p) D" W
# I0 j5 N/ y9 G3 [4 A1 j2 w4 `
If you go to the Video Training section of NAME TAKEN OUT, you can follow along and we will show you exactly how to build a word press site step-by-step! Once you build one site the above process won’t take more than 20 minutes to do from start to finish./ v5 V. u# ^+ E1 w0 H5 X
Please note, if you submit somebody else’s web site in the application, it’s possible the CPA network may ask you to prove you own the domain. They sometimes look at the public Who Is records of web sites people submit and if it doesn’t show you as the owner, or if its listed as private, they can ask you to prove ownership by sending them proof of purchase or a receipt. I’m really not sure how often this happens though." n( g4 h( o# L+ Y$ |
2 Q. K  b; N6 z) S1 |
Please remember that the site you submit is more or less a dummy site intended to show the network that you know what you are doing and you have a basic understanding of how things work – which after reading this guide you should! This IS NOT the site that you must promote your CPA offers on. This is a common misunderstanding. You can promote CPA offers on any domain you wish once you are accepted.( y3 c  ?$ v% Y- S: b2 V
! {( W( B) \* G* A+ i2 R
$ z% k, H5 \4 w' Z1 S2 z/ p
Some Other Quick Tips...
. W0 n% H. E7 |" a% w% H# h, D$ {& P8 U! |5 j+ \2 |+ S
Start With Second Tier Networks – Use As Leverage) q; V4 W3 r/ D  `& M
This is something that can help tremendously in getting into the larger, more established networks. Most people go right to the top and start applying to the top few CPA networks. When they are asked what other CPA networks they have worked with, they say none and then get denied. If you start applying to the 2nd tier networks, it’s substantially easier to get accepted and there may be auto- approval so no phone screening. Once you get accepted to one or two of these networks, then you should approach the larger networks. Once you say you already belong to a few networks (even if they are smaller), you are much more likely to get accepted because it gives you instant credibility.' ^* F6 c  f' r% O& [

% ]7 C, V3 |) |6 X1 W[email protected]
( B- _% B, ]0 `3 V$ Y6 _* t( a% v$ L6 KIf you registered a site, set up an email address at that domain. This is normally free. For example, if your domain is kenster.com, then set up your email as [email protected]. We go over this in the training videos that show how to set up hosting. This instantly shows you own the site and gives you credibility, as most scammers use free email addresses like Gmail or Hotmail. This is what I did when I applied and may be the reason I got instantly approved by many of the networks.9 |* z0 h) e+ ?4 j, ?* G

& g' p% ^1 P/ h7 C! S" cConfidence - Telephone Verification Process( T) u8 g' T% M, r- I9 J
The most important part of your telephone verification (if you have one) is to be confident and have a full plan to promote the CPA offers. Read through the training material here and come up with a few good strategies. If you show you have a plan of action, it will demonstrate you are serious about promoting their offers! One of the main purposes of the telephone verification process is because they know most scammers and fraudsters like to fly under the radar and not give away their phone numbers, so just the mere fact that they are speaking to you on the phone makes them a little more comfortable you will be promoting the offers the right way. Have a good plan of attack will seal the deal!
: V, ?1 j/ v4 }, p
3 w+ P7 j! \4 C! `$ s; VHonesty Goes a Long Way
; ?! U  e) P0 p0 h0 i" KHonesty is the best policy. Some people inflate a little bit when applying and in truth, the networks probably expect it. But, don’t go around boasting huge numbers or pretending you are a super affiliate unless you really are. They don’t mind having newer marketers in their network but they do mind having liars, so don’t say you will be spending $10,000 a day in advertising if you haven’t spent a dime yet! Use common sense.
$ p: U0 e: y9 C- i* g5 R# u1 ?6 o  w  c/ U9 m7 t! D
Fraud Swap List9 y0 q6 ?2 [: H, M9 n6 J: A* [
I don’t expect anybody here at the NAME TAKEN OUT community to be a fraudster or scammer, but just so you are all aware, network owners know each other and sometimes share information about scammers. If you scam one network, there is a chance you will make it on the “fraud swap list” so other networks know to look out for you. Just do things the right way. There is plenty of money to be made the ethical and honest way so there is no reason to start scamming people.
! V. _# v4 U5 k) S& o% [0 ^0 S: s  N& m1 }
If You Get Denied4 ^9 d9 [" E- ?; M
If you get denied, just move onto another network. There are literally hundreds of networks so don’t give up you don’t get in the first few. I have never heard of anybody who got denied to 20 in a row, but if for some strange reason it happens, just move on. My bet is that most of you will get accepted to at least one of the first few networks you apply to. CPA marketing can be incredibly lucrative for non-quitters, so don’t quit, just move onto the next network!+ E- u& }# Y( W3 H0 G# V

0 Z4 x+ o+ T7 F- T: H' KReapply after a Month or Two  u' `6 ]9 A+ A
If for some reason you want to go back to a network that previously denied you, just wait a month or two and then reapply. Make sure to call the network or write a note in the application to let them know you already applied and weren’t accepted but you’ve been doing well the last few months and you want to try testing some of their offers. You can tell them which networks you are currently working with and that should help them change their mind about your application.5 N' k0 }9 J: s- Q

+ Z6 K/ t8 |' V: w8 B+ mReferral Helps – Forums
+ i( U2 M5 w. u( f1 o  I+ @Believe it or not, many members here at NAME TAKEN OUT are affiliate managers or owners of CPA networks. Affiliate managers and owners also visit forums like Warrior Forum, so you can always reach out to them there. As a hint, start a conversation FIRST and after some communication, then tell them you will be applying to their network and if they have any suggestions. They can give you a referral right on the spot or automatically accept your application if they like you. This is yet another weapon to add to your CPA network application toolbox.; ?* t+ B3 H8 l. ?' J4 Q0 D

% ^# I1 j# {: a1 T; Y* m$ f( nIf International - Say Most Traffic is US Based
  ~( R, [! t& v' s& }) M" t7 mIf you happen to be an international affiliate from outside a developing country, making the network aware that your traffic is US based can help a lot. So, put a note in the application or when you speak to the network, make sure to bring it up!* ~% ?" h' W/ }2 p" W2 w

6 }; {4 E) g1 T# ^Company Name Works Better' v4 G' T3 U) y5 w+ P5 K
If you started a company to do your Internet marketing, it’s probably better to register as a company as opposed to an individual. Of course this only works if you have a company.
3 y+ U! s0 F7 S* ~
: O+ I5 I5 F3 a4 v; `# L' S
$ j* @5 I8 n/ ?1 R4 KParting Words$ h! G2 m( H1 u

+ H1 R% o8 Z% U/ bAlright, I promise you that the application process isn’t terribly difficult. I know this special report is more than you ever probably wanted to know about CPA networks and about getting accepted but I would rather err on the side of giving you too much information than too little information.
% l6 x" X( }( i# z# E  {3 l0 [. O
( f, ]8 g$ I& S* h  R4 c2 f0 EBe confident, come up with a plan, start reviewing the information on this site, and then start applying to networks. CPA is a great way to make a lot of money this is the first critical step you must take!

评分

参与人数 1广告币 +2 收起 理由
xjyoyo + 2 赞一个!

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-1-12 00:13:18 | 显示全部楼层
好文,支持
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2013-1-12 00:33:40 | 显示全部楼层
曾几何时我也兴致勃勃地找注册联盟的技巧,最后发现技巧就是先做adsense或者cb这些没门槛的联盟,有了收款图再说。
持之以恒。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2013-1-12 00:35:08 | 显示全部楼层
有翻译就更好撒
博客 qianshuiaff.com QQ:39111911
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-12 14:20:06 | 显示全部楼层
潜水先生 发表于 2013-1-12 00:35 4 Y) Z' @# U/ C8 o5 W
有翻译就更好撒

8 l: o; G5 O& l5 k抱歉,全文翻译工作量太大了,你可以先看,可以贴出某一句,我来解释。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2013-1-12 14:47:05 | 显示全部楼层
tzotm 发表于 2013-1-12 14:20 - C2 T( v0 X" `7 Z6 t/ F1 r5 B
抱歉,全文翻译工作量太大了,你可以先看,可以贴出某一句,我来解释。 ...
6 `4 l  l# T+ [6 ]! H$ s
没事,多谢朋友分享 赞个
博客 qianshuiaff.com QQ:39111911
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

超级版主

积分
发表于 2013-1-12 15:46:22 | 显示全部楼层
tzotm 发表于 2013-1-12 14:20 % k  S6 R8 s8 I. O8 W& }
抱歉,全文翻译工作量太大了,你可以先看,可以贴出某一句,我来解释。 ...

% d6 h1 p( N" J  \  不错。% T9 U/ A5 Z, q7 L: V& L
% o( L& J& p7 A. o( a& M3 _$ |
不过有了收款图,有了referral更给力
Traffic Research, 创建于2016年。
missyou,blue等在本群分享,均奋斗在日入10万刀的路上,只谈流量。
入群红包200元,介意者免入!
Q群号:495307075  暗号:advertcn
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2014-5-13 11:10:14 | 显示全部楼层
上班时间偷偷的看完整片文章,虽然内容不是很干货,但是还是细节处有收货的,多谢楼主分享哈……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2014-5-13 11:19:55 | 显示全部楼层
潜水先生 发表于 2013-1-12 00:35
  ]- c+ S5 ^# `- V9 B有翻译就更好撒

) s! ~6 y$ A$ P+ p& E& q这个有翻译版本,广告中国里有下载……
努力,坚持~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2014-5-19 17:42:45 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
不错,看了很有收获
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2014-6-30 21:02:16 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
so long, i just think that   you can transfer it intow CHinese,. thx in advance
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 05:46 , Processed in 0.057272 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表