出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
广
FB/Google/TK海外多媒体极速下户
BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量
百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP
⚡IPFoxy住宅代理全场88折⚡全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库
免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)Facebook 批量上广告Bridgeway - 联盟营销网络IPCola 全新住宅代理 ⚡️ 免费试用
各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司
EU KETO/CBD - JumbleberryFB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/Dating
E.PN 虚拟卡Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》
广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联
查看: 7761|回复: 11

[闲聊] 常用专业术语,分享给像我一样的新手,哈哈

[复制链接]

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2015-10-14 23:26:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
Ad Serving Platform: Describes the technology and service that places advertisements on Websites.( B- T+ g) \5 T# S( u. g
Advertiser: Means one or more which create the Advertising Material, and authorizes platform as its intermediary to include it on the Publisher’s Website(s).$ T$ {- T3 L5 g; P8 f& r, O: _

( g3 w7 x4 {- H7 D% s" {# KAdvertising Budget: The amount of money that an advertiser sets aside for an advertising campaign. Different publishers allow for advertisers to set daily, weekly or monthly budgets.: `' x& `# ^1 x' V! p
( O; H& ?6 A9 w! c
Advertising Campaign: Configuration of an advertisement with all its parameters. Ad link, link text, CPC, duration, keywords, countries…# h) P2 }7 z* r

3 S! d9 k: r$ a& u8 Y# jAdvertising Material: Means the text, graphics, logos, designs, trademarks and copyrights for any type of advertising including, but not limited to banners, text ads, pop-ups and pop-unders created by an advertiser.8 F( k" g+ k5 n0 M" Y! q
# u$ F: M9 U, j  u; h
Bid: The amount that an advertiser is willing to pay for a click or a thousand impressions.2 ]! T9 a6 Y) z9 V' l% m, T3 g- m

7 [. ^. F! u. R/ j9 ]8 R+ o8 b4 s# sClick Through Rate (CTR): The percentage of clicks on a link. This is usually a percentage based on the total number of clicks divided by the number of impressions that an advertisement has received.
, |& F) |' m4 d3 }/ ^  L2 N1 T9 t' M1 k7 P
Conversion Rate: The relationship between visitors to a web site and actions considered to be a “conversion”, such as a sale or request to receive more information: the percentage of people whose clicks have resulted in a sale or desired action in relation to the total number of clicks on an advertisement.
. }8 k7 F3 g! C, t+ D7 m" v, C" {2 m; G
Cost Per Click (CPC): The cost or cost-equivalent paid per click-through to an advertiser’s website.' K% @; w7 l# e3 B
( S$ H2 N' ~4 f9 p8 o
Cost Per Mille (CPM): The amount an advertiser pays for one thousand advertisement impressions, regardless of the consumer’s subsequent actions.& i7 |2 o1 m( d4 `$ Q+ e
, P. r/ `5 t) X8 e# s
Creatives: See “Advertising Materials” definition.* x, _6 R4 |- R: Q& x, ]0 q
# w, n! X1 i7 X
eCPA: Means effective Cost Per Action. It’s a business goal set up by the advertiser (which can be a sale or a lead) to determine how much he spent to reach that specific goal.1 B% V0 b! W  D

0 t3 Y7 ~3 x1 }# {* L6 ~Effective Cost Per Mille (eCPM): The eCPM is used to calculate the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, independently of the actual pricing model. (CPC, CPM, CPA…).
1 \9 W# ?" q7 n- Q3 U( M+ \4 U% I5 j7 G. e
Footer ad: Is located at the bottom of a web page. $ S( N9 ~9 \! M8 K, c! W
) c7 H: j  n# |
Frequency Capping / User Capping: Means restricting (capping) the number of times (frequency) a specific visitor to a website is shown a particular ad.
' h* @4 o7 T! g  f3 }9 @# j
  }4 p$ `( [! z: ^" v" JGeo-Targeting: An advertisement targeted at a specific geographical region, area or location. Geo-targeting is done based on the IP address of the visitor.
. j7 x2 R5 L2 [5 r( T! l+ N1 W$ q: m: D9 z( ]+ c- l; Q$ i4 A4 t
Impressions: Means the number of times Advertising Material is served to a person visiting the Publisher’s Website(s).3 }' f! X$ ?2 a4 m4 X
5 n: v% @/ u2 F! I9 G: a
IM Ad (Instant Message): usually a DHTML pop-up that is displayed in the bottom right corner of a page simulating a fake MSN request.
4 e' D$ N* [8 T! h% R6 K5 _0 C1 O% Y' g4 c! s, F
Insertion Order: Is a written authorization to display advertisement on Website(s).& o" W+ b1 c* a5 R) m) m

2 \* [2 c1 ]5 ~2 l2 u) SInterstitial ad: Is a full page ad displayed before or after an expected content page
4 I! I. v, L3 ?
; }1 K* z8 S: |/ v! g" ]In Video ad: Is an ad displayed in a video player. It can be a pre-roll ad (displayed at the beginning while the video is loading), a post-roll (displayed at the end of the video) or an on pause ad (when the user pauses the video).
: b6 L9 }+ c0 ?7 O* J, o
, d7 }7 y+ b9 a) x/ L+ bKeywords: Search terms or phrases targeted by the advertising campaign.- o! |$ @' {* B% j, W! t
4 a5 y- t+ h# _( |: z  }
Landing Page: The specific web page that a visitor ultimately reaches after clicking an advertisement. Often, this page is optimized for a specific keyword term or phrase.
( g$ I4 V3 D+ M7 x$ e4 Q& x4 C$ A6 H5 L, V" V1 x3 Y9 k
Linking Text: The text that is contained within a link.
. ]- v' l* D' v6 M; F5 N& i2 t  b1 I4 z% [) E% R5 V
NTV ad: Accronym of Next To Video. It concerns specific ad spots located near a video player. It’s usually a square ad in 300×250 or 250×250.# e& x5 ]6 E+ A
8 w' _8 }7 K$ }
Pay Per Click (PPC): Advertising model based on a fix cost per click. Medias can be text links, images or even flash movies. The advertiser pay a cost per click and can target its ad to specific countries, languages, categories or keywords.5 S0 }2 s) G+ @! W4 l

7 N0 }2 l4 o0 S6 w; a$ I$ N0 |5 gPaid To Read (PTR) / Paid to Click: Incentive programs where members earn money for reading or clicking on emails and visiting advertised websites.
3 o% n* [8 J+ w1 S
# `; k! n/ ]/ {5 ^1 r, m0 M; G# S0 zPixel Tag: Is an invisible image of 1x1px to monitor the activity of customers on a website.0 g( r6 E  d6 C5 S* ^
* Q/ H: ^. f4 j3 P. W: I; @7 n7 P* h
Pop-up: Is an ad displayed on top of the page visited by the surfer.$ S; K! @1 W( h: Y" R

. }; w) W3 x/ [0 ]6 I' ^Pop-under: Is a full page ad displayed behind the page visited by the surfer and visible when the surfer closes the page he was viewing.
# ?; L+ |. ~! n9 H7 k% f. f1 N! N
Positive and negative retargeting: Target (positive) or exclude (negative) users who have reached specific steps of your website.: b& R4 I- [/ J* P: h7 t. x

. A1 x+ p2 X& [2 H# sPublisher: Means one or more responsible for the distribution of online Advertising Material on its Website(s).$ J6 M* x% F: v1 {  u
9 _6 Q: P5 U1 _. h
Publisher Earnings: Means the total revenue generated by the Publisher using the Advertising Materials. Publisher earnings are based on the eCPM generated by the ad spot.
: j1 Z& @5 G  F% n0 D; u0 U* z* n( B
Rank: How well a particular web page or web site is listed in a search engine or advertising results.
, O1 h/ p& v7 |. V& d2 v6 g+ M+ t( W' B3 P# c" I; b" }- S% J
Retargeting: Means targeting specific users who have already shown some interest in your product or brand. It works with a pixel tag which places a transparent cookie on users allowing platform to retarget them when they browse other websites.
" k7 u! z& p' p; u2 K3 P7 p  ]# B6 J) }( }
Return On Investment (ROI): The percentage of profit that results in a marketing or advertising campaign. Naturally, advertisers want the amount of money made to exceed the money spent.6 k- G, ], `3 G) ]
1 o$ Y4 t" \2 K1 S5 O; D
Revenue Per Mille (RPM): The RPM is used to calculate the revenue generated by an ad spot, independently of the actual pricing model. (CPC, CPM, CPA…).
/ |, `+ O( K, E. U. B
/ N/ I8 @" N& }$ F0 d# ^" K1 PSearch engine optimization (SEO): It consists in improving the ranking of a page or a website in search engine results (like Google or Bing).
/ i0 b' F5 s% M) O1 l* \3 v. l( d8 A% H! ]2 C8 L' a/ X
Tower ad: Synonym of skyscraper which a vertical type of banner usually in 120×600 or 160×600., B! [( r  t% N& k
1 v& q2 j+ X2 q: S
Unique Click: Means the number of times, as recorded by ad serving platform a user visiting Publisher’s Website(s), as identified by IP address, clicks on Advertising Material. A click on Advertising Material by a particular visitor shall only be counted as a Unique Click once every 24-hour period.
% n6 G' g  \6 z$ Q. q8 g& ~' c( d, q& @. n& Q4 w! V( v
8 w. |; m9 t: y1 `( L
相关帖子

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

干,是一种美德!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2015-10-15 18:40:02 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享,论坛多谢你这样的人就好了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2015-10-15 22:28:49 | 显示全部楼层
也太专业了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2015-11-13 14:59:23 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2015-12-8 15:13:58 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
这个好!点赞!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2015-12-10 14:01:51 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享!呵呵,最近也在找相关的东西。" u' U% Z4 J' Z  c: O
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2015-12-13 20:04:20 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
英语不好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2015-12-14 16:04:27 | 显示全部楼层
还好英语过四级
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2015-12-16 10:50:35 | 显示全部楼层
哇,这个学习了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2016-2-15 14:17:58 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
英文看不懂
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2016-3-27 22:37:44 | 显示全部楼层
看来做网络营销,英语是必须的啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2016-9-2 18:04:05 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 14:19 , Processed in 0.055582 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表