Bodis received a major update today and we’re excited to share the new features and changes with you! Below outlined briefly are the new major features:
• Opt out of LOW QUALITY Tier2/ZeroClick/Redirect Ads! We’re happy to be the industry FIRST and ONLY parking company to offer a feature that allows you to opt into only tier2 partners/ad networks that have a history of delivering high quality ads. You can now set your account to globally be excluded from any low-quality ads on all your domains from the Parking Settings menu in Account Settings.
• Set a delay on the redirect for Tier2/ZeroClick/Redirect Ads for domains listed for sale. This will allow the for sale message to be presented to a visitor for a longer duration. Choose between: no delay, 3, 5, or 10 seconds. This global setting can be found in Sales Settings menu in Account Settings.
• CAPTCHA disable – disable CAPTCHA on inquiry/Escrow form.
• Multiple currency options for inquiry/Escrow: USD, EURO, or AUD.
• No Ads FallBack URL – if we have no ad coverage for a particular visitor on your domain, you can choose to redirect that visitor to any destination of your choice.
• You can now mass update the imprint & tier2 toggle option on your domains in Manage UI as well as on a per folder level.
• Many other minor changes as well. Log in to your Bodis account to explore them all.