Hi All, If you're having issues with fb accounts, send me a msg on skype and I can connect you with some of the top account/credit card vendors.
3 r- k0 s& h0 y. r/ F, ?; M& c
Welcome to the first 2019 edition of Freddy's Fast Five! I want 2019 to be your Best Year Ever and I'm gonna work my ass off to make sure I help you achieve all of your revenue goals for your business! 6 b0 X D/ ~4 l, U- L6 l
( ^1 X! D! G9 I' p3 B
I know Everyone has a ton of work to catch up on, so I'm going to keep this short and get straight to the point. Here are the top 5 trends I'm seeing on the network: 7 H# Z+ F% n. F" N- o. X5 W; s
! @! J$ |) O: @1 i' D; I
1. SS diet (US, CA, AU/NZ, UK, DE and ZA) ( T5 M7 Y+ _2 M0 Q: P4 m* H
2. SS diet (US, CA, AU/NZ, UK, DE and ZA) ' X# P0 b& Q8 C* p$ y, e; p/ g1 e0 O1 m3 L
3. SS diet (US, CA, AU/NZ, UK, DE and ZA)
4. SS diet (US, CA, AU/NZ, UK, DE and ZA)
5. SS diet (US, CA, AU/NZ, UK, DE and ZA)1 l: x% Z) A- C% m/ E
I've said this several times before, but last week several of my affiliates crushed our SS diet offers. I'm not saying to stay away from trial cap, but if you want to scale with large uncapped offers and not worry about rebill quality , then SS is your answer! Hit me up and I can give you more tips for running this vertical.
, j+ z) E! U& f
Thanks,. H# O" [, \8 e' Q, ?
Frederic Jean-Bart - Senior Affiliate Manager- Z1 ^% l0 @* \
Frederic.firstname.lastname@example.org z& ]) S' _. j; M