立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

谷歌+Bing+TT+MSN官方代理 
⚡️按条S5代理⚡️静态⚡️独享⚡️5G⚡️最干净<Wifi住宅+5G移动>IP代理泰国仓储,本土仓发货2-3元/单
指纹浏览器,就用AdsPower谷歌/FB/Bing/Yahoo代理商开户7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理全球优质流量,选TrafficStars
出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN
FB不限额广告号MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量
百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!
Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP⚡5000W动态住宅全场8折⚡全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值谷歌/Outbrain/Taboola⚡️一键开户
FB极速下户/白名单/不收费Affiliate站外引流服务⚡️极速出单免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库
免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)Facebook 批量上广告Facebook账号1块一个各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)
⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司EU KETO/CBD - Jumbleberry
【YouTube】油管获利号交易平台三不限/账单户/BM不限额/直播主页FB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽
最佳Health和Beauty联盟广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡
VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联   
查看: 17951|回复: 53

[WSO资源] 完整的电子邮件营销秘密 – 使您能够了解您的用户期望,...

[复制链接]
小马哥 该用户已被删除
发表于 2018-1-12 11:24:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra

# s0 ^/ P7 k1 q% R% r4 E, k7 Z4 Z
; }# l4 r. \: [; b0 ]8 x) U# U
这是一个完整的邮件营销系统,使您能够了解您的用户期望,喜欢,讨厌,需要,,并让他/她无法抗拒决定加入您的名单…无论利基市场与否。
经过长时间测试,经过验证的电子邮件营销秘密,你不会在其他地方找到。
This is a complete system that enables you to understand what your subscriber expects, likes, hates, wants, needs, can’t resist, and fears when he/she decides to join your list… regardless of the niche.
9 f' \: `3 [. o5 z5 i' n4 S
Chock-full of time-tested, proven email marketing secrets you won’t find anywhere else.
///
“Everything You Think You Know About Making 6 Figures Online Is Stupid!”# U8 t. }% f( X, ]" q' e
…If You’re Not Guided By This One Fundamental Truth…
4 Z+ \' h- l4 N) J8 d8 Karrow8 @7 ]0 i. X: I$ o/ d6 Y
A Responsive List Is The…
And, Everything Else Is The…
Let Me Ask You?…
What does the Sun Do?…
…Don’t all raise your hands once…
The sun is the star of our solar system. It holds the solar system together; pours life-giving light, heat, and energy on Earth; and generates space weather. It contains 99.8% of all the mass in our solar system.
Now, what do the planets Do?
They depend on the sun. Every cool nuance of earth and the other planets would cease to exist without the sun.
You get where I’m going with this?
A responsive list is the purpose and life blood of EVERYTHING you do online to work towards, attain, and maintain a 6 figure or better online income.
If mastering building a responsive email list is NOT your ’TOP PRIORITY’ your online endeavors are STUPID!
Here’s why:
1) Affiliate Campaigns all DIE! – You pick an offer, create a landing page to put in front of it, test until it converts, then it does, and then it doesn’t.
Then you have to start all of over again with a new lander, new ads, new offers, etc. There’s no stability. You can make big money, have great paydays, but you won’t have reliable income. At a moments notice it can go away.
2) Blogging is slow and unstable – You create a blog, you do SEO, guest posts, build fan pages, write content, fill your site with ads, and hope people click them. Now, it can work great when complimented with a responsive list but without one you’re at the mercy of google, Facebook, your ad budget, and people’s memory(i.e. them remembering to comeback to your blog). Not very reliable.
3) Offline Consulting/Freelancing – You mail letters, cold call, go to conferences, join freelancers, all hoping someone hires you. You might as well be sending in applications for a 9 to 5. You’re at someone else’s behest. No matter how much you structure freedom into your business you are still subject to someone. Your business is never truly 100% in your control because your income is dependent on someone saying “Yes” to you.
4) Product launches – You have to kiss a ton of affiliate butt, you have to give away at least HALF of your earnings, and you build a list of impulse buyers. Now, if you’ve mastered building responsive lists you can use this as a launching pad for your list but if you haven’t you end up with what most product launchers have which is large lists that open emails at less than 10%. There’s nothing sadder than a large, useless list.
5) Adsense – Last but not least the dream of passive income. Well, that income is 100% reliant upon Google’s ever changing rules. Literally EVER YEAR there’s 100s of new sob stories of marketers who built passive income adsense empires only to have it abruptly taken away from them with no explanation. As a side income this is great but to rely on it as your main source of income is proven to be idiotic.
Which brings us full circle to my IRREFUTABLE POINT!!!
“NOTHING BEATS A RESPONSIVE LIST!!!”
* |( J+ x$ c0 ZAll five of those income strategies can instantly be turned into money-making beasts when a ‘Responsive List’ is added to them.
9 N6 L* N5 z9 a3 oAllow Me To Demonstrate…
1) Affiliate Campaign that focuses on building a large responsive list gives you the power. Instead of relying on the power of your landing page to convert 1 sale per prospect. You can rely on your emails to convert 20 sales per prospect. You can drive a fraction of the traffic of the traditional affiliate and profit 20x better.
2) The blog that focuses on building a responsive email list now has to power to drive 1,000s of visitors to every new post, manufacture going viral which lends to free social media promotion, and guaranteed ad engagement whenever you want.
3) The consultant/freelancer can now build a presell/waiting list. You up your credibility and desirability by building a responsive list of prospect happily reading emails to pre sells them on signing up to “WAIT” to pay you once you have a opening. Now, you control when you work, how you work, and who you work with. And, your prospects will happily accept all your terms because they’ll know you don’t NEED their business.
4) Product Launches become unnecessary when you have a responsive list. You can just do internal launches. When you shift your focus away from launching products to building a responsive list selling your products becomes as easy as sending an email. Because, you know you have a list of people always on the lookout for your next offer. You don’t have to pimp out half your earnings to other markets who took the time to build responsive lists of their own.
5) Adsense become even more passive when you can drive clicks to your ads with email blasts. And, best part if google shuts down your site you can relaunch a new one on the same topic and leverage your list to drive profits until SEO kicks in. It’s the ultimate failsafe.
Long story short. A responsive email list enhances and stabilizes any and everything you do and wish to do to make money online.
The reason a lot of you don’t focus on this is because it’s not sexy. It’s not as alluring as the guy saying “MY new software banks $1,000,000 a day!”
Plus, many of you have had lackluster results when you’ve tried it.
You’ve followed [Insert Guru’s] instructions….
You’ve built that squeeze page…
You’ve put together that offer on the Thank You page…
You’ve spent $100s, $1,000s, or more buying Facebook traffic, Solo Ads, Banners Ads, etc only to be left frustrated with significantly lighter pockets wondering where the sale fell apart.
What you do know is your product or service is really good for your customer. And that you’ve done everything to get them interested and ready to buy:. [- N' X, _+ d4 ~, Y9 V& a, w$ H
You wrote, paid for, an launched a Great Ad6 X! u8 Q4 j, t+ n) A. G5 a& O3 @: g' f0 w
You sent those who clicked the ad to a awesome squeeze page
8 N( k- K, U/ `6 g1 yYou offered a great free gift on the squeeze page
0 ^+ D2 C3 C+ j- p- I. @  \# `You sent them to a great product with a great sales page when they signed up! z  i; @; L% i, q/ ~2 g
You had great content in your email follow ups
, A% M6 j9 E$ u. L$ H…Yet despite being interested in all you were offering seen listed above, they shift, don’t buy, and click unsubscribe. And, a ‘sure sale’ slips through your fingers forever! That prospect went from potential buyer to wasted money in the blink of an eye.
So, what stops them from buying? What stops them from even wanting to receive another email from you? What’s really going on in your former subscribers mind?
% a5 ]* {' C! l9 B# u7 ?& x9 WNot knowing the answers to these questions has you losing tons of money you really can’t afford to lose… buying traffic… because you don’t know the thought process a new subscriber goes through when they decide to sign up on your list?
Look, one of the oldest rules in marketing is ‘The Rule of 7’. The ‘Rule of 7’ states that you need to get your sales message in front of a cold prospect at least 7 times in order to get them to buy.
It’s this marketing principle that invented the new craze we call “remarketing”. The goal of “The Rule of 7” and “remarketing” as well… is to build familiarity and trust.
Now, traditionally you’re taught to get them on your list fast and sell them immediately. Which there is nothing wrong with that advice as Dan Kennedy says “Money loves Speed”. But, the problem is it’s incomplete.
That style relies entirely on a Impulse Buy. Your entire funnel is about getting them to Buy that One Time Offer you send them to after they opt-in.
And, people aren’t dumb. They figure out quickly through experience signing up to other people’s lists that driving them to your sales page is all you’re about, they’re not ready to buy, an they know all you’re ready to do is sell.
So, they figure…2 k: ?+ Q# A' g3 P
“Why clutter my inbox with even more pitch-fest emails? – I’m OUT!”
But, the kicker is online there’s a lot of noise. These folks are marketed to constantly, and their attention span is maybe 3 seconds, so it’s rare you’ll get 7 opportunities to sell them…
…unless you keep them on your list.
Keeping them subscribed, keeping them opening, keeping them clicking gives you multiple opportunities to sell an resell them.
And, once you get that first sale, each sale afterward becomes easier because it has familiarity and trust attached to it. (This is when it really gets good!)
That’s why today… you’re going to discover the wonders adding this ease to your business can do for your bank account.
$ N3 }2 }) ?, b7 e“It’s so simple, It’s embarrassing,” I can quickly teach you these simple secrets that instantly bonds people to you from your ad to your squeeze page to your list to happily buying your offer and remaining a loyal subscriber for years to come… buying everything you send them!" |) k8 ]: G6 _5 i2 i# k- m
shadow-ornament0 Q  s0 c! s0 P- ]3 s- G& N! {' W
INTRODUCING…
How would you enjoy having lists full of customers who’ve been with you for years and bought from you well over 20 times?
This is a complete system that enables you to understand what your subscriber expects, likes, hates, wants, needs, can’t resist, and fears when he/she decides to join your list… regardless of the niche.
It’s a system that is based on deep understanding of sales psychology and human behavior. It gives you an understanding of how they respond to specific psychological triggers. And, it speeds up the sales process, and automates recurring sales. It truly is chock-full of time-tested, proven email marketing secrets you won’t find anywhere else. Secrets such as:: x3 k0 _- z& W! P* q
The four crucial elements found in every great email follow up! (These elements force people to read your emails because… they strike right at the heart of basic human nature. The same human nature that hasn’t changed since the beginning of recorded history. If you don’t infuse every inche of your sales funnel & emails with at least one—preferably, two or more—of these critical elements every time… you’re doomed to fail!); u! e  z: y1 C4 {9 S
A perfect ‘Money’ email example …proven across 8 different niches – of how to combine all four crucial elements of a great email follow up for stunning, “break the bank” response! (This example is a tested, proven winner. No matter where or when I launch it a nice pay day follows.)
; ^$ ]3 |$ K& |Uncover my ‘Explosions Opener’ formula for writing tantalizing opening sentences in every email that drives curiosity & interest through the roof guaranteed every single time. (This formula guarantees no one will skim your email copy for at least the first 4 – 8 sentences! I reveal everything you need to know to presell anything in 10 seconds!)# X( e8 @( J9 x0 T- [4 |
Five Mistakes traditional email marketers make that you must avoid in order prevent suffering the unsubscribe frenzy the common marketer experiences. (These Five mistakes are the reason why the Gurus tell you to constantly bring in new traffic. Where as I’m showing how you can add new subscribers once every 3 months an profit like someone selling to brand new subscribers!)
  E2 O7 j( F, n  w/ p4 JWhy those fancy-schmancy Email Swipe files you just bought is hopelessly inadequate when following the same tired email formulas as everyone else! (Until you change your tactics those ‘Done for you’ emails = ‘money lost for you’ investments)
+ }, ]" a7 W8 m: l% ]  {/ cHow to make a small fortune with pseudo science! (This is the marketing secret the email marketing big dogs figure out, that the email gurus don’t. This is the difference between having a list of 60% – 80% buyers vs a list of 5% – 10% buyers!)7 K. L9 X* K% N0 ], z0 \7 V
Why the stupid “standard” advice about how to ’Talk’ to your subscribers will get you big fat ZEROS in your bank account. (This goes against everything you think you know about writing, and you’re going to learn to love being contrary because contrary makes big money!)
; d$ `% w/ S; q. ?1 BHow to instantly command the attention of even the most skeptical, disinterested prospect in the world! (This “trick” forces every prospect to at least start reading your message… which is 90% of the battle. (I show you three killer examples of this “trick” in action.)( z6 D% t7 h8 j1 f& g9 m0 ?5 }: X
How to get maximum response on your squeeze pages! (Just this one quick and easy change can mean the difference between a monster winner and a dismal failure!)
4 P0 q' \. e' A' CHow to use an age-old journalism trick to make your messages stand out! (I can’t take credit for this, I learned this trick from the great John Carlton an adapted it to email. It’s sky-rocketed my click-thru rates and I constantly see folks copying my emails word for word trying to re-create their magic – unsuccessfully of course lol, suckers!)
0 c. o% u$ f6 Y8 ^/ Y  L, xBut, wait there’s even more…* s; x, U% P. Y5 d
Bonus 1 – Email Contrarian Report ($47)5 s( a' V. o: G7 s
The best defense against garbage solo ad sellers! Guaranteed that you never experience a financial loss again with a Solo Ad!!! (I am comfortably guaranteeing this… no hype… proven facts, baby!)& P9 b" B- a5 U, l# f" S$ I
What the wisest, richest and most successful Solo Ad Buyers “do” that sets them apart from the everyday solo ad buyer that keeps them generating profitable traffic 24/7 (This will blow your mind!)% g2 t: ]5 g# Y2 y
The pure magic of direct response selling and how to use it to become the greatest thing since sliced bread to your subscribers! (Yes, becoming a better salesman is key to increased profits – free advice :-))* z7 F! w: H# a! \3 \
Surprise finding: Why buying Solo Ad Seller resource guides may be “hurting” your bottom-line! (Yes, that last product you bought with a list of solo ad sellers is losing you money not making you money)0 s2 C2 g. y, j, @
What every Solo Ad Buyer should know about the state of mind of the common solo ad subscriber that’ll sky-rocket profits, and maximize retention rates! (This is what no one teaches about solo ad traffic)
5 l* {3 G' z$ S0 d+ X3 \Bonus 2 – Email Contrarian Swipe Bonus ($27): t& t7 {) z+ w
Never suffer from writers block again when writing solo ad copy!  O1 q. F: t8 |1 S4 A
Add proven email templates to your swipe file to leverage forever!
$ F' A; Q( ]/ |' g- ~3 A0 KPerfect compliment to the Email Contrarian Report7 M! P& D! C% e2 ~+ r9 q& Z/ g
Bonus 3 – The Practice Sessions ($17)
7 W- I8 h9 R0 P4 E! ZGet your hands on proven to convert emails to use for practice sessions outlined in the course. Do the work with these bad boys and you’ll be cranking out big $$$ emails in no time!
3 a" h2 [$ M) @4 }' U4 f  d" u& }, DGet All This For Just $17!
Again, I’m sure you’ll agree the secrets you are going to discover are quite amazing. However, this offer wouldn’t be complete without an iron-clad guarantee:
This will give you plenty of time to thoroughly check out the secrets my blueprint contains. And, if for any reason, or no reason at all you’re not 100% satisfied, simply send an email to my support and I’ll send you a full and fast refund of every dime you paid. No excuse needed. No questions or hassles. What could be more fair than that? My blueprint either delivers on everything I’ve told you about here or it’s free! You don’t risk a penny at any time.
Warm regards,
Robert Herdt

% ^8 m3 w6 t* s, ?$ s$ T+ u
教程目录:" ]4 r5 X! H! n3 p9 a3 h
Email Riches Blueprint
0 W* P  F& T' n: U. A└─Email Riches Blueprint
8 B( V2 r; f) D% g: a% vEmail Profit Boosters Bonus .pdf
9 G& ?# N5 O. s2 e; t4 i7 pEmail Riches Blueprint.pdf4 v7 T! S9 e' X7 c
Email Riches Bonus_ Email Themes.pdf5 \% K8 E5 \) ^9 U/ X+ f
Email Riches Practice Sessions File.pdf9 @! E! r) f* V5 g- u, n
Resources.url  |+ g. D. V5 |2 T6 c  Q6 {
The Email Contrarian Report.pdf
4 C) K, U& B- bThe Email Contrarian Swipe Bonus.pdf
, v3 C% i$ g1 u6 e# D1 @
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
% i- g- h4 a; L/ r8 y( @! {9 {

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

评分

参与人数 1广告币 +2 收起 理由
rogerluo + 2 赞一个!

查看全部评分

相关帖子

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2018-1-12 16:36:15 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-1-12 20:34:47 | 显示全部楼层
完整的电子邮件营销秘密
楼主订阅号:looksino   凭热情更新,皆是国内项目测试和感悟,国外项目不会
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-1-12 22:35:10 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2018-1-13 02:27:06 | 显示全部楼层
看看,谢谢分享啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-1-13 14:04:57 | 显示全部楼层
/ N- y; M2 d' N+ {/ y* p
看看,谢谢分享啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-1-23 00:22:57 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2018-1-23 00:39:12 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-1-24 14:05:45 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
adsense英文站交友群 369362915
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2018-1-25 13:23:53 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2018-2-2 08:53:43 | 显示全部楼层
先谢谢 了  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2018-2-4 11:45:39 | 显示全部楼层
感谢。接着下载学习
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-2-24 15:56:07 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2018-5-16 15:48:27 | 显示全部楼层
看看翻译如何
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-6-9 23:55:52 | 显示全部楼层
不错的资料,可惜下载不了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:05 , Processed in 0.061066 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表