出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
广
FB/Google/TK海外多媒体极速下户
MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量
虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP
⚡IPFoxy春日企划全场88折⚡全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库
免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)Facebook 批量上广告Bridgeway - 联盟营销网络IPCola 全新住宅代理 ⚡️ 免费试用
各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司
EU KETO/CBD - JumbleberryFB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/Dating
E.PN 虚拟卡Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》
广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联
查看: 3754|回复: 0

[分享] 2016年新手起步的文章好少,搬砖一个回来看看

[复制链接]

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2016-11-18 10:05:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
搬砖一个博客,觉得对我们小白级新手起步很有用,老鸟就不用看了,全英文版,自己找翻译工具翻译一下3 f* ^4 Z6 c7 m; s. Y- z1 I  v
8 g# [6 q/ @- I& V$ p! B# G

' y* g7 n/ x4 I, T8 \( D
+ N) u/ G8 \0 x  c
There are 2 types of people that will read my blog.
  • The ones who read everything, comment and ask questions, but never do anything.
  • The ones who decide to take action ASAP.- b5 M  Z* A& j2 ]+ N" }  P
The second group is going to get results and learn mobile performance marketing a lot faster than the rest. Even if they don’t read each one of the articles I write.
Why?
Because to become successful at one thing, you need to do it. And to be good at it, you need to take action and fail several times. This quick start page is crafted for action takers (A.K.A. the ones who’ll make money, AK.A. YOU!).
If you want to get started ASAP and launch your first mobile campaign before the end of the week, here’s what you need. Let me guide you step by step to get started and then you can learn from my posts and improve your campaigns to get profitable.
If you’re running CPA offers already you can skip steps 1-4 and go straight to point no.5.
Pro tip for starters: Bookmark this page.
Here’s what you need right now:
1. Money
Yes! Do make money you need money. How much? I’d say at least $500-1,000 to get started. $2,000 or more is highly recommended but you don’t need to have all that money at the beginning. So if you’ve got $500 or more you can get started.
Don’t have enough money? Get a job. Sell a few things. Save some money from avoiding clubs, trips and similar stuff for a few months. Do whatever you need to save those $500-2000 to get started and come back here to launch your first campaign. I know it sounds harsh but that’s what most people do. Don’t be foul and think that making money with mobile CPA offers is easy and that you’ll spend your first $100 and get back $500. That won’t happen.
2. A VPS account
Not a shared hosting account. Not a dedicated (unless you can afford it). A VPS is the sweet point to get started with mobile. You need fast load times to make sure your visits see your landers and click to your offers. A shared hosting can kill your ROI and a dedicated or a super fast VPS can improve it a little (I’ll release some tests about this later on my blog).
Many affiliates recommend Beyond Hosting, Liquid Web, etc. If you feel comfortable with $50 a month to get started, go for it. But you can also get a managed VPS form ASmallOrange for $20-30 per month, or the unmanaged plan at Digital Ocean $5-20. That’s up to you. You’re just adding landers to your domain via FTP, so there aren’t special requirements at this point. What matters is to get started fast and collect data to learn.
3. Mobile Ad Network
This is where you’re buying traffic. A few sources with mobile traffic are: Inmobi, Tapit, Decisive, Leadbolt, Airpush and Millenial Media. Also, many people recommend Decisive to get started because their interface is user friendly and they have tons of parameters to track.
I’d recommend picking up 1-2 traffic sources maximum and deposit your money there. First time I got started on mobile I deposited $500 in a traffic source and got a sweet deal for another $500 bonus. The point I’m trying to make clear is that you should pick up 1 traffic source at a time and dominate it. Don’t spread your $1000 in to 10 traffic sources with $100 deposit each. You’ll regret it. I guarantee it.
4. Tracker
A tracker isn’t optional. There’s CPV Lab, Prosper, iMobiTrax, Thrive and Voluum. If you don’t have a tracker already, pick up Voluum or Thrive. Thrive has a 30 day trial and they can install your Tracker if you don’t want to mess up with that. Or use Voluum and you’ve got a free tracker as long as you don’t send tons of traffic. I prefer Voluum, but Thrive is really good too. It all depends on the decision to for a self hosted tracker or a cloud based tracker. If you don’t know what to think about this, select Voluum and create your account to get started. You don’t need to worry about it at this point.
5. CPA network with mobile offers
Not all CPA networks are equal. Some of them have tons of Toolbars and Game offers. Some of them have offers in specific niches like skin, diet, etc. but some are specialized in mobile. That means at least 50-60% of their offers of not all, are mobile.
If you’re starting you need a network with a low payout limit and quickly payments. Some networks offer weekly payments with a min. amount of $50-100. Make sure you sign up with them if you’re low on cash or you’re a beginner. Trust me. You don’t want to spend $500 in 1 week and then wait 45 days until you get $300 back from your network to launch more campaigns. A few networks that are easy to get in are Furthermobi and Mobpartner. Yeahmobi also pays on a weekly basis but they require you to prove you can make at least $1,000 per month.
If you’ve been running web/desktop offers before and you’ve got earning screenshots and cash flow I’d recommend you to try: ClickDealer, Mundo Media, Matomy, Yeahmobi, AppFlood, Adsimilis and F5 Media.
Once you get approved add your manager via Skype or send him an email. Ask him/her for the top offers of the last days/week by Volume or Revenue. EPC doesn’t matter at this point, so Volume/Revenue is what you need to know. Check the top 50 offers and select 1-3 similar offers in the same niche.
The conversion process can be via Leads Generation (SOI/DOI), CPI (App installation and open), PIN submits (1 Click, 2 click flow, MT FLOW, etc.) or CPS (per sale or revenue share). Select an offer with a low payout (below $2) and 2 similar offers to split test. There are several niches, including coupons, dating, 大人, utilities, sweepstakes and more.
Add the offers and landers to your tracker and submit your banners/landers to your traffic source to launch your first campaign!
Congratulations
If you made it this far, you’ve launched your first of many mobile campaigns. you’re already ahead of the rest that didn’t take action. The only thing that’s worse than failing is not to make anything at all.
. I3 a% F- ?1 e8 v" R$ K7 L9 f
  ?. J. [! B; k5 }; V6 W$ X
. b8 g5 A0 V- ]# r: A# o4 W
5 [. r0 _/ |0 c8 G. a5 l2 I
相关帖子
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 02:38 , Processed in 0.048057 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表