出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
广
FB/Google/TK海外多媒体极速下户
BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量
百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP
⚡IPFoxy住宅代理全场88折⚡全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库
免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)Facebook 批量上广告Bridgeway - 联盟营销网络IPCola 全新住宅代理 ⚡️ 免费试用
各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司
EU KETO/CBD - JumbleberryFB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/Dating
E.PN 虚拟卡Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》
广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联
查看: 12348|回复: 16

[PPV] PPV GUIDE [PPV新手入门][28页]

[复制链接]

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2012-12-27 18:47:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
PPV GUIDE [PPV新手入门][28页]1 g! V, L- ]' x- o- I
详细的请下载电子书!' d) h2 G& {/ x3 {3 }
: E; C0 K+ Y0 v. F

. h+ D% V" p- ]4 XNewbie Guide
5 b- @3 o( u6 d; X( m) V9 L0 m) nPPVPlaybook.com7 B" k* n4 I0 M5 v; E  o% s2 I
Tracy Shaffer
/ o: K7 m- |  }3 N, z, fDavid Ford
8 d& f( e; B+ C5 M. Q© 2011 Tracy Shaffer & David Ford PPVPlaybook.com 1! _/ X2 ?- S2 V+ r+ u6 Y3 H
Getting Your Mind Right to Start Affiliate Marketing
, h8 m8 l, z  y  e- e4 IThe affiliate marketing space is filled with offers, internet traffic sources, promotion techniques and an0 y4 T6 r* ]8 d4 B# j4 A
ever-increasing list of gurus who claim to know (and be able to teach you) the “next big thing” where" a3 t- c9 x3 ^& J' C: {3 _
you'll wake up to millions of dollars overnight. For anyone who has ACTUALLY done affiliate marketing
5 I5 k- V' E0 hwith any success, these claims are laughable and far from the truth.) l- l4 t9 K+ e0 c$ r) m& y/ R! j; |0 ^
Affiliate marketing is simply a business, like any other. There are customers, sales, suppliers and cash
" R5 s! R+ Q& b: B5 cflow management. The main benefits are the low barrier to entry compared to other businesses, and9 R( N7 o% [7 o6 Z0 ?7 W0 a- P
the ability for a marketer to be a one person shop and make an incredible amount of money with low5 E: K; Q) V, n+ Y
overhead.5 D; `2 P# h! s& A+ R
The winners in this business are the ones with persistence when nothing works, who know there's$ P* w7 N8 d2 w5 j  a3 \) N
plenty of money to be made and just keep at it, who can fail over and over and still build campaigns.* d: b# a8 {1 X, c, O- g1 O2 j  a1 \
The cold hard reality is this: virtually everything in the space is changeable, what worked today can
) w6 _) O% u( Ustop working tomorrow, you can (and will) get slapped, banned, kicked out, and generally screw up.
* Z- q  D5 h. p6 T3 |Most of these things happen suddenly and without warning, and they all contribute to the amazing1 m: z0 L: x; R0 k, s: x; q/ K+ i
learning experience available to anyone with a few hundred bucks and the ability to open an
8 V' |3 S) v3 L5 nadvertising account.
, r6 M: \6 _- B. EYour competitors are willing to work at this around the clock. This isn't a push button, instant business
4 D4 W1 A0 T: `' ^where you're likely to get rich overnight. Everyone I've ever met who has been successful at internet3 D9 \% W& m# ^. Y
marketing has spent countless hours learning, trying new things, launching, tweaking, improving,
- B, Q  ^8 c9 c$ T3 y0 Z0 ~: Q  p& |6 mtrying something else, failing. There isn't any guaranteed recipe for success except this: persistence.2 K, g% q+ f' K- A
With that in mind, this guide will explore just one internet traffic source, PPV, and is set up to get you
, ~- D7 @7 o( {# K! i6 H8 Vstarted building PPV campaigns right away from start to finish. With that said, time to jump in and get
4 I5 e9 _3 V& z9 U2 g! }started building.7 x0 U  U9 p- J+ ]) Y( w
Things you need to get started:' s. B* K& F. }
1.Web Hosting- preferably a VPS (virtual private server) or higher (e.g. Beyond Hosting, Hostgator)
4 q' }8 o" b/ V, e, x+ k9 i" s2.Affiliate account at a CPA Network (e.g. Ads4Dough, Neverblue)
: u+ P9 V& I2 T8 J/ F8 Z& O3.Account at a CPV/PPV traffic network (e.g. LeadImpact, Trafficvance, MediaTraffic)
: ]/ {- v! N5 K! b5 Y4.Tracking Setup to Track down to the keyword/url level (e.g. Prosper202 or CPVLab)
# f" L3 v; E* o! Z- EThis guide describes from start to finish, how to get started in affiliate marketing by running traffic7 F7 d; B, ?2 w  `4 G; n/ X
with PPV.: S' N3 P, R! M& A0 d3 o( X0 x/ A; z
Basic Getting Started Definitions% p- g" I$ `& C8 {
Affiliate Marketing- is an internet-based marketing practice in which a business pays one or more7 P3 Q3 S- Y& L
affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's marketing efforts. The two main' W$ C# ^0 S: ~  B( p. D
© 2011 Tracy Shaffer & David Ford PPVPlaybook.com 26 V" w3 `; f. a  A1 R; c, ^6 [
types off affiliate networks are cost per sale (CPS) and cost per action (CPA)." |( M+ Y* B0 _! X
Cost per sale (CPS) network- Every time an affiliate sends a visitor who buys a product, the affiliate3 ^& F$ I. Q  G% b
receives a commission on that product. An example would be the Amazon.com Associates program,
- s) W; s# _3 p; w! s! N) mComission Junction or Clickbank.
0 Y/ g7 P$ [' l" J" |. |Cost per action (CPA) network- The affiliate earns a commission by sending a visitor who completes" ^9 Z* g& g; r3 k/ B' E
an action like filling out a form, submitting their email address, signing up for a service or sometimes
2 ?; p5 J" u& l# Z+ w4 v/ ybuying a product. An example would be Ads4Dough or Neverblue.) z# G  I; l$ s* B  m3 S5 e
Affiliate Manager- an affiliate's contact at a CPA affiliate network who is responsible for the affiliate's5 j7 F1 E; K# P% m4 C1 V6 L
account, getting the affiliate approved for offers, bumping payouts and just about everything else
/ v4 k* l* D& o6 _related to an affiliate's account at the network. Having a good relationship with your affiliate manager5 w  J3 q. @3 }( T' ]2 X# v
right from the start can really help you.
( T' P- ^: M3 O4 m& R/ {PPV- means pay-per-view, and is also called CPV (cost-per-view). This type of internet traffic is served$ W9 v. \$ s; v3 q! J
in pop-up form through downloadable software on the visitor's computer. The advertiser pays per$ r/ p; A) X% z' m# p
view, starting anywhere from .01 or .015.
" M) t1 O" i6 E- x) F# K3 NIn order to use this type of internet traffic, the affiliate can sign up with a number of different  U/ L; t; M  q# Q
companies who serve popups. The main PPV/CPV networks are Trafficvance, LeadImpact,
3 p7 A2 X. v3 R8 t& T3 F6 OMediaTraffic, and AdOn Network.& |! n$ p' L+ _6 S# y+ H
Don't popups get blocked by pop blocker software?4 }$ z% R0 a3 x& R, [/ U5 I
No. Popups are served in a new browser window as if the visitor had opened the new window+ L- w+ N$ n6 @, V
themselves.
8 B$ P8 b& X) M7 Z* U' f8 l3 Z8 ZHow many popups get served to the visitor?7 }0 n6 s. z2 J/ x0 O! T
The number of popups served varies depending on the PPV network. Some pop more frequently
4 s2 G1 L2 G- Y; q4 \(LeadImpact), others less frequently (Trafficvance). PPV advertising companies make their money by
; y. I- @1 M3 Q2 `, |serving this kind of advertising, so they have to toe the line between keeping their software
0 `4 |! R( v: r/ s/ E, M! A! Idownloaded and still making a profit.
4 z1 B* o% C8 w2 ~3 t( {Isn't this type of software bad? Why would anyone keep it on their computer?
4 Y6 `* L5 Z9 c1 ~7 ^" U" f7 zNo, this type of software doesn't harm the user's computer.
# o0 u2 h4 \5 b  k6 o2 P5 {Companies that specialize in this type of traffic offer their visitor an incentive like screensavers, games,
) V9 P1 u7 l* q# c# X! Qtoolbars or videos to place the software on their computer. The visitor keeps the software in place so. D+ \3 e# E5 l- ~  M6 v
that they can continue to have access to the incentive.2 V# b) R- S9 H. M
© 2011 Tracy Shaffer & David Ford PPVPlaybook.com 3% Z$ J! o  v; B; {
How to Get Accepted into a CPA Network8 _- _* y/ a" T1 F* t7 u
In order to start marketing offers, it will be necessary to join one or more CPA networks. A good place: V% [4 C: ^, W7 _  T" I& |
to start looking for networks is Offervault which lists offers and lets you compare payouts across
9 C; }' r6 q) W! z( }different networks.2 \2 k  ^  \0 D9 A8 b
Once you find a network that you want to join, fill out the affiliate (sometimes called publisher)( ]8 W& w& y+ D7 y; A9 R
application and be as specific as possible about your promotion methods. Usually some time after
$ B0 o: q9 l, B. _: \8 dreceiving your application, the company will call to interview you. The phone interview is a critical- b& l/ x/ e: E; E8 G+ [
part of the application process, and most networks will deny your application outright if they can't get
- I+ R! x- w( r* S2 n7 I' j. eyou on the phone.
" q' M1 g" W) E0 A) ~. j0 OOften, the person who does your phone interview will actually become your affiliate manager after2 `$ d0 ^2 g: N8 T, W0 @5 v& H
you get accepted, so it's a good time to put your best food forward.
2 q/ I0 D8 U0 g6 ^, G( b+ v! ~You might not relish at the idea of someone grilling you about your internet marketing methods over
/ w% M" n" _6 F4 I' z$ A8 E/ N* u2 c2 \the phone, but trust me, this part is critical. Have answers in mind for the questions:
0 y& `4 s5 y) U2 XWhat methods do you use to market offers?8 K# k! C7 D/ y2 u. ]
Do you already have a website you will be using?
3 k* L5 F/ n5 N: L, XHow much is your advertising budget?
# Q7 }3 C( Z$ v8 W- B. z* ^What other networks are you a member of?
. x5 {, j: P4 f) q  ^% q( zWho are your affiliate managers at these networks?) f+ o/ X4 T; t) |4 R
Do you use social media (Facebook, twitter, etc.) to market offers?
$ t( V* D$ z% z6 aHow much traffic can you drive?
7 R0 K' F& J# @5 K% }; ?Do you have a personal recommendation from anyone who is already a member?
: `8 P, |* D* ?8 b& e' J- C& J3 WOnce you provide satisfactory answers to these questions, the network will approve or deny your( L3 m4 j. N6 G( j  ~
application. If you get denied, just keep applying or call someone on the phone and try again. Be/ D2 \- J- G. |7 b8 N. @
persistent. Also, getting a personal recommendation from someone who is already an active affiliate' F1 x; z8 r7 g7 J  J; B1 p
for the network can be helpful.7 U- T$ s, m, L3 G* W: E
To meet people from various networks, sometimes it can be effective to go to conferences like Affiliate
) |. A5 ]" W- ?7 e) I4 a* CSummit, or AdTech and make sure that you talk to people. Also, lots of affiliate managers and network
' Z3 A/ C3 }; S) s7 Mowners are members of the PPVPlaybook.com forum and WickedFire. Sometimes just getting to know
7 q- t, `* N7 l# t. n5 y2 ?2 Kpeople can open a lot of doors as far as networks are concerned.4 U+ [8 D6 T9 ^# \- k: z8 \7 y: p$ C
After You Join a CPA Network2 B+ R  j; L+ l* g# l8 d; M
Once you're a member of a CPA Network, it's a really good idea to reach out to your affiliate manager9 e0 n1 `8 ?0 Q5 Y9 q9 ~1 \
and make an attempt to get to know them a little bit.
% ]. v! M( W! T4 lFrankly, there are great affiliate managers and horrible ones, and a good one can be worth their
- y6 K$ E5 s1 U& C. L1 Dweight in gold. Start feeling them out from the start and try to get to know them. Once you get) z4 ?2 B  d7 o. x- I- l
© 2011 Tracy Shaffer & David Ford PPVPlaybook.com 4
. z$ R5 R) [( J# g' w' plarger, they can really help you with your marketing efforts, scaling campaigns and getting payout
1 _2 ]7 j0 a# z) o1 ?+ Abumps on offers. Lots of times it's easiest to communicate with your AM in real time over AIM versus
* m4 K0 c  |4 x1 b  Gemail.8 i/ b- ?# W; T
For more helpful info about dealing with affiliate managers, check out:
* S6 z. U$ O' G( Dhttp://ppvplaybook.com/blog/musi ... -affiliate-manager/  b  U/ F! R) H- \, h! h. S; L
http://www.mrgreen.am/affiliate- ... iate-managers-want/
: O: K. i, l5 g© 2011 Tracy Shaffer & David Ford PPVPlaybook.com 5  V$ e; t+ C1 \9 c' g2 d9 s4 v
Set Up Web Hosting
3 @% K. M( U+ b8 V" W  g/ BGetting an internet hosting account is beyond the scope of this guide, but a few things need to be said
) s* i' h6 u3 j- I* X8 `0 a2 Cabout internet hosting. In general, you get what you pay for with hosting. When you use a shared9 l, T1 }# b( @- n: F& C8 v
host for PPV traffic, you are putting yourself at huge risk because your bandwidth is shared with
3 r$ c+ I, U7 o; z) Fwhoever else is on the same server as you.
2 t+ l. S* a" _( b; s2 w! dSpeed is the name of the game in PPV traffic. Your offers and landing pages need to pop up fast
# t8 E  l2 U5 s( u% henough that the visitor can't close the window before your pop up is even shown. You have about 35 O2 h& ]7 n2 x$ ]
seconds before the user can get that window shut. If your offer doesn't show in that time, tough luck.
" M: }3 C- w& ~7 r  lTo explain the difference between types of hosting packages, picture a refrigerator (the server) in a
% c( W! X+ z. k: \: Vhouse full of roommates (hosting customers).# ?' _* \6 U3 D. ^& @; @  M: l
In shared hosting, this is like having roommates where everyone has no specific designated area inside% O& g7 R( n5 L9 z0 q, N7 Q
the fridge where they are supposed to put their food. Everyone just jams their food in however it will* e* q% x0 z( ^* m$ \% t
fit.
) `; S7 ?2 S7 J5 o% u$ h3 r7 BSay your roommate brings home a large turkey. They will then take up more of the refrigerator than6 d7 c% N+ F7 g$ B5 l" ]
the rest of the roommates, by virtue of simply needing more space and resources to accommodate
0 f( m2 U; N) ^8 G6 w) _+ \8 ltheir food. Everyone else's food in the house has less space to take advantage of.
% ]1 ^  |/ X! |8 Q" b! iIf you have less server resources to take advantage of, your ability to serve popups will slow down. For
2 F, m1 a1 {: S, Aany type of hosting this is a bad thing, and especially while running PPV traffic.
, |2 s4 T) s' [5 r( t) L- IIn the case of a virtual private server (VPS), everyone in the house has their own designated space
! m* [3 D8 w4 C' B0 N7 qinside the fridge to put their food, and other roommates can't come into that space. The server is
. Y( W# D2 G9 w; F9 @( D) Z& m5 @7 @partitioned, so that each customer can only use a specific amount of resources at any given time.. [. A7 e4 O  c1 j4 Q- v
A dedicated server would be like having the whole fridge to yourself. All of the server's resources& c9 t# g7 C* R/ h3 K& e: W
belong to you and no one else can use up those resources. This makes it possible to serve much more7 t6 @( J% T1 x6 w$ a
traffic, faster.
- l% Z# ?2 M! v/ Q# p' pAt the very minimum, you need a VPS to run PPV traffic, and at higher volumes, a dedicated server.
! Y* _- J$ d9 FAnother good discussion of the difference seen by someone using shared vs vps hosting for PPV is0 ]& A3 u3 O; t, A$ N& q/ @
here:! {: h* J: U" R  J  q5 g4 M
http://www.ppvplaybook.com/forum ... -VS-Beyond-Hosting-
0 S: M1 {; `! K. \3 T/ OVPS&highlight=hosting0 ~" F' [- n7 h9 o7 T" s6 K
Dedicated-Hosting-vs Shared-Hosting$ g; K$ t1 S( t8 l
http://www.ppvplaybook.com/forum ... Hosting-vs.-Shared-" c/ b& j. ~1 g6 S& o( r, A- n9 c
Hosting...Your-thoughts
- ^" A% N' F- v5 B© 2011 Tracy Shaffer & David Ford PPVPlaybook.com 6
; p& c( n; o( y4 a; I9 e7 n# uHosting Providers for PPV( _" t4 ]+ H$ N6 g" C0 y
Beyond Hosting# s  {4 F3 f. v; \) a$ k3 Q8 [! {
http://beyondhosting.net/0 @! r# H0 p7 O+ f! m
With BeyondHosting, your VPS can come preloaded with either Prosper202 or CPVLab (with payment' `' g9 q8 P+ V' a
receipt). The VPS's are specifically tuned so they can handle the amount of redirects needed when
# P; n% B4 Q6 r* Kdirect linking with PPV. Also, these guys provide great support.) h; z( o# t6 @
Prosper202 Optimized Hosting; l/ i+ G1 ~- Q
http://beyondhosting.net/Virtual ... per202-VPS-Hosting/
* H# }; E0 k# H6 WCPVLab Optimized Hosting4 k) N! n: a) j! o0 {' U
http://beyondhosting.net/CPVLab-Hosting/
8 \- m* ]' L+ ^0 [5 CDomain Names for PPV
. g2 V% z) G7 U' d" a9 eOnce you buy your hosting it's time to also buy a domain name and get it on your hosting. This is0 T6 l) S& _* \1 a4 t
where you're going to host your tracking software and your landing pages if you decide to make them.# P' M* t' Y1 x: J& [+ m7 t9 K1 F
Oftentimes people wonder if they should have a specific domain name or a generic one. One generic,- P4 u1 y. b+ |5 W  d2 y" L
bland one is fine to start with, to host both your landing pages and tracking software. The .com,- z" l6 G) Z& F+ S+ t+ ?( M
.net, .org extension doesn't really matter, this isn't a domain we're going to try to use to SEO rank for a4 H' R. n2 c$ i8 W& _
term or build a whole website." }% y. f3 a2 H
After you buy hosting, a domain and get those all attached to each other, the next step is to install+ \% T5 Q  X9 e8 K. Q. z
tracking software on your domain. This is really important, because it is necessary to track your
! m0 |5 c& b5 V) Q; D6 \conversions down to keyword level so that you can optimize your campaigns. Without proper
9 M, ~/ \5 f7 n8 P  q2 n% R  T' f! |( `tracking, it is impossible to know what is working and what isn't.
' u9 z) h! P/ _( rTo do this, first set up either Prosper202 or CPV Lab on your hosting account. Setting up the software( d* `8 b. m! @- I  C
is beyond the scope of the guide, but both are pretty user friendly and have getting started guides.
4 O! `3 `4 y  b' [( XProsper202% i) C( s, B) w( ], L/ x4 D' ?; D
http://prosper.tracking202.com/apps/# v( |1 r; S4 Y! {
CPV Lab
0 J) u" ?" Q' `http://cpvlab.com/+ [0 F5 e" R0 j* Q: C: `
CPVLab Help Videos( m  D3 b* b0 q* c- Z& F
http://ppvlab.com/oweiw/oiurw/vdm.htm6 G$ Q1 |3 `$ Z" X6 H) @
As far as which tracking software to choose, Prosper202 is open source, free and pretty much an% G& l' ^8 f) M
industry standard.' {3 o+ @3 O" [% o
© 2011 Tracy Shaffer & David Ford PPVPlaybook.com 7- Y, f4 M! S7 v# T% d7 W' v6 ~
CPV Lab is a paid option, but has a lot of functionality that Prosper202 lacks. You also benefit from
" f) a& a$ X. ]good support if you have problems with your installation.
7 M- T, D4 `3 Z; BTracking 2028 K$ h- X/ O2 o8 Q4 z$ W; k
Tracking 202 is the hosted version of Prosper202. You can create a free account and then build your
) x4 C; w% l1 P( O& `: f2 b5 P7 ?campaigns using the Tracking202 internet-based interface which is similar to the Prosper202 user9 c9 x; F) |# i1 ?- n! v0 ^9 Q
area.6 t8 I" j$ d' \* x& L* Y1 F
If you choose this option, keep in mind that your tracking software, one of the most important parts of
" r# s/ r! ^( e2 uyour campaigns and through which all of your affiliate links are run- is at the mercy of the Tracking202% u5 v& s% ~' i8 Z3 D7 A
interface, and their hosting./ N5 [; u; y0 _3 r: N% t$ j
Also, your tracking software reveals the most critical part of your campaigns- the converting keywords( S! I3 m9 H/ X# j
and targets which you are bidding on. Leaving this up to chance in order to save money could* s" f) I0 v- t
potentially leave you open to huge risk if someone else caught on to what offer and keywords you
% I2 B" j: c( X/ K2 O5 |were using.8 l! q' {' [3 w. y2 l
Choose An Offer3 Z0 y# M- `4 V/ l: V8 \
Now, we're going to go to the CPA Network that we joined and look for an offer to send PPV traffic to.
: n& Q4 L2 u3 G- C  H  vLesson on Offer Selection
0 }! @5 j$ c* ehttp://www.ppvplaybook.com/forum ... on-Selecting-Offers
; H, P4 k1 v, G  I4 G" ~In that lesson, David explains how to choose an offer in Neverblue, and some criteria for doing so.  F, f: `0 B, F: Q
To explain this here, we're going to go through setting up a basic campaign in Ads4Dough using! k0 s+ h) h/ A7 m
LeadImpact as the traffic source.
4 Z$ n# U3 \/ sNow the best way to learn how to put all of this together is to just get started. For some variation in9 E1 p) I* U8 a! G. n. _0 i+ h
the guide, I'm going to grab a basic Walmart gift card email submit and build a simple direct linked9 X$ Q8 D. I; I, }2 p3 }
campaign.! k* q2 [( U, N- T
When you choose an offer, always make sure that it accepts PPV traffic, usually this is listed on the first
4 E) l: `& w3 K) M3 F2 \page as contextual, downloadable software. This $1,000 Walmart gift card email submit offer says
5 a, h/ e' k) Y: s# `$ l+ v1 lthat all traffic is accepted.
- a( q6 Z/ s0 ]" D) j- R# E" BFirst, I log into Ads4Dough and click on Campaigns, then Email/Zip submits.: O( {; N; Q. M3 M3 y- l
This is where I get my link for the offer, place my tracking pixel from Prosper202 or CPVLab, and can
/ C) [) \' _# V$ c7 C6 Xget creatives like banners or images specifically for the offer.$ _7 ^2 x% f: t
© 2011 Tracy Shaffer & David Ford PPVPlaybook.com 8
; S7 [  ?0 G' x9 EBefore I do anything else, I'm going to place my tracking pixel from my tracking software so that I can4 g) l3 \5 }5 t) D
track my keywords. Without doing this, it isn't possible to see what's converting.
# ?( y( y# w  a# c# ?In Prosper 202, your pixel is located under Setup → Get Postback/Pixel and the screen looks like this:
  t1 N. F- ?" E- K, P1 e© 2011 Tracy Shaffer & David Ford PPVPlaybook.com 99 i; q% T2 W. k; F
In CPV Lab, your pixel is located under the screen where you input a new campaign, toward the
: ^5 v9 k# W5 @0 M8 kbottom of the page:
" j2 T# f5 i, M- WNext, I have to cut and paste this pixel into my offer at Ads4Dough.
# x9 N! t) Y- O+ H& pClick on the offer → pixels → Add a new pixel and this comes up:) A8 ^/ Q, R( Z
Make sure that Image is selected under 'Choose a pixel type', name your pixel and now paste the URL, _2 A. n8 i1 B' l! \- p  i
from your software into the box that says 'Enter URL of image to load'.
1 L2 [! P. I0 v0 E( n$ u3 xOnce you do this, it should look like this:. v; J( C2 s4 v( k5 L/ p# }; G* u2 ~
© 2011 Tracy Shaffer & David Ford PPVPlaybook.com 10
( c: H0 K- i9 iClick 'Submit Pixel' and if it is entered correctly, you should now see a screen that looks like this:+ H5 z* z- L/ ]* |" ?' Y
Now your pixel is placed and you're ready to grab your link for the offer and build a campaign in either
$ S3 ]6 G- K) o  B: |: p& k9 mProsper or CPVLab.( _9 B1 d; ]8 C

7 L; v9 F4 X0 L$ _

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
相关帖子
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-2-7 15:32:48 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-2-7 18:37:07 | 显示全部楼层
学习了~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-2-7 19:38:18 | 显示全部楼层
有木有汉语的呀,这多英文,看到蛋就碎碎了
我勒个去
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

新手上路

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-2-8 22:40:09 | 显示全部楼层

, N; ~% O  D7 C支持一下我下载
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2013-2-9 11:54:23 | 显示全部楼层
强悍的人啊 呵呵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2013-2-14 12:24:56 | 显示全部楼层
多谢了,这个工作需要大量的时间啊,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2013-3-5 21:00:29 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
爱好 网络营销教程 收集。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-3-7 14:06:53 | 显示全部楼层
正好需要这个东西,很不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2013-3-9 08:40:28 | 显示全部楼层
hym3000 发表于 2013-2-9 09:55 , Y( K$ L$ `" I. h
我打算给论坛的英文电子书都翻译成国文 ,方便大家查看。
9 H7 J, i+ R# V- r, Z  c! w3 c( o
英语牛人啊,期待大作
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2013-11-20 14:59:21 | 显示全部楼层
hym3000 发表于 2013-2-9 09:55 : B: _5 M6 k# W% Q0 ]: N  u

2 r; h/ C& l6 C, [: I; l" h) u. o大侠,电子书翻译完了吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2014-2-7 19:14:25 | 显示全部楼层
羡慕英语大侠,用有道翻译了一下,确实是好东西,谢谢分享~
步步为赢,每天但求解决一个问题,战胜昨日的自己 and
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2015-4-5 18:10:01 | 显示全部楼层
感谢                                                            
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2015-4-10 09:28:39 | 显示全部楼层
hym3000 发表于 2013-2-9 09:559 s+ k" C& S- k+ H* x

# P( {4 K% I6 p1 o/ c期待啊 好人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2015-9-1 15:29:08 | 显示全部楼层
我去 英文的啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 01:20 , Processed in 0.107873 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表