出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
广
FB/Google/TK海外多媒体极速下户
BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量
百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP
⚡IPFoxy住宅代理全场88折⚡全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库
免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)Facebook 批量上广告Bridgeway - 联盟营销网络IPCola 全新住宅代理 ⚡️ 免费试用
各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司
EU KETO/CBD - JumbleberryFB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/Dating
E.PN 虚拟卡Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》
广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联
查看: 4048|回复: 8

Go Big in Email Marketing or simply.. Go Home - Email Marketing Part 1

[复制链接]

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2015-9-11 23:23:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
好文必须分享
  1. Can I legally send Mass emails? is a rather more than common question and the simple answer is "YES, But to only those who requested it"

2. I know you are wondering.. How about if I got some scraped emails or some bought lists. What should I do with it?
  3. The answer to this question lies in using a SNIPER technique that am just about to show you (Even Big Corporates use it). Keep reading.

4. Most Internet marketer newbies make the ONE and same same mistake of buying an email list and start sending them emails with some dim hope that they will make money. This is not about making money first, it is about making some good friends along the way who cannot wait to see your
  5. emails hit their inbox.

6. These are the kind of email subject lines that will kill your campaigns from day 1

7. "1 More Spot Remaining .... Grab it NOW..." - Showing urgency to a stranger (This is outright spam)
  8. "Buy 1 .. Get 3 FREE" - Seriously? I dont even know you
  9. "Who else wants to lose 7 pounds in 1 day?" - Are you kidding me? I know "NADA" about you. How can I believe you
  10. " Get my course for half price"

11. From these subject lines you can clearly see that this person is trying to sell us something.

12. As opposed to the kind of mistakes that most newbies make, I have come up with a solid plan that has been working for me like gangbusters.

13. In fact I was a little skeptical in putting this information in the public domain, all the same we are all here to make a living and nothing is SECRET in the online world.

14. Here we go:

15. 1. Get that list and Work on your Brain.

16. First, Make sure that you inculcate the mind of creating a relationship with your audience first (Think about more friends first.. sales will follow you)
  17. You will want to start by Building a TARGETED LIST from the Bunch of CRAP list you just scraped or bought(This is the Core of the SNIPER Method).
  18. If you are not ready to build a list, then forget it. (Believe me you can build a list at a rate of 100+ leads per day if you do this correctly - That is a cool 20k+ list in one month). Tell me how much you can bank from a 20k super targeted list you took time to nurture?

19. Without a targeted list, your email marketing campaign will be an exercise in futility. Without a targeted list, you are sure to waste your time, money, vps, ips and I bet this has happened to almost everyone who spent a ton on buying some email list online. Bought a vps server, bought ips and went to set things up before they started mailing and finally suspended.

20. In Summary:
  21. Make sure you have an email list ready to work with (doesn't matter whether it is scrapped, bought etc). Try and make sure it is of high quality as much as possible.
  22. You also need to set your mind in the making friends mindset. Stop thinking of money.. money .. money.. You will obviously look desperate in the eyes of your potential member list.
  23. Try and also determine the freshness of the list and identify the niche of your list. General emails are really hard to Target. Lets say "its a list of businesses in California"
  24. Regional lists will do much better to their generic counterparts.
  25. Mix up your email lists to contain addresses from several ISPs. This will help with your senderscore.
  26. Gather as much personalization info like names, niche etc. (Optional but helps a ton)
  27. There are softwares that can help you with this. All the same, use your brain more.

28. 2. Setup a Bulk Mailing VPS on Linux (Let windows rest).

29. There has been a lot of talk on this subject and I will show you the best way to go about this.
  30. First, start by buying a vps from a reputable vps seller (Don't just go with any vps provider who claims to offer bulk mail vps).
  31. Finding good vps is the most challenging part in setup. - I recommend you start preparing a database of vps providers you will be working with (Build a solid relationship with them overtime so they can be free to swap things up for you - like ips etc)
  32. Again, I would recommend you work with a professional on this as there are lots of companies out there who will sell you vps boxes with a bunch of crap ips that have been blacklisted.

33. Suppose you dont know what companies to work with, feel free to hit me up and I will help out. (Can't put the reputable companies out here for obvious reasons).
  34. Next, you need to install Interspire email marketer + PMTA (For IP rotation) on the vps

35. Personally, I like playing safe and ONLY do 50k - 100k email sends Per day on EACH vps box to stay under the radar.
  36. If you are going to do around 50k, you may need (8+ ips to start with). The number of ips increases if you are to send out more emails.
  37. (These are the numbers I work with although its possible to build reputation on a couple ips - not my way)

38. The vps you are setting up will need to have the following setup as well DKIM, SPF, Domain keys, bounce processing, RDNS and other nitty gritties.
  39. If you dont know how to setup servers. Simply go hire someobody for not more than $400 per box on a freelance site. (If you can't afford them let me know and will SETUP one for you at a small fee)

40. Alternatively, to reduce your overhead costs in this kind of business. I highly vouch for taking a course in email server setups (Believe me.. It will pay back for itself Super FAST.) I remember some good action students of mine I trained a couple years back heeded my advice and you can guess what they are still doing todate. You ain't losing a shoe in learning a skill that can generate back 10k+ Per month out of a GOOD LIST.

41. You MUST do it correctly here so that you have a solid platform ready to bring you leads. This bulk mailing vps will be the "errand man" who will bring you customers. TREAT it with lots of care and we dont just use it for spamming.

42. Basically, this vps is our vehicle that will be driving us to the strangers FRONT door and make friends with them. But How? keep reading

43. 3. Fire up your White Tools.

44. Now that we are done with the setup for the "little greyish" part we are now ready to setup a legit autoresponder (can be aweber, getresponse, madmimi).
  45. Write some emails you intend to keep sending them. Prepare emails enough to be sent out for a period of 7 days immediately after the user is signed up in the autoresponder.
  46. You also need to design a sweet looking landing page (I recommend you get a cheap shared host for this). Connect the landing page to capture visitor emails to the autoresponder system.

47. Once you are done with this stage (Takes barely a couple hours if you know what you are doing), we need to now get rolling.

48. 4. Start the White washing process

49. This stage sounds more like a cleanup process as we will need to filter the kind of leads we want from the CRAP list.
  50. Now that both our vps and autoresponder is ready to go. Tingle the prospect's ears. We will be doing this through the SNIPER method technique.

51. Load your "CRAPPY list" onto the vps - I call it crap since its not targeted at all.

52. Next, Start Sending out an emails with subject lines close to the following:

53. "Hi" - Quite general and simply works
  54. "Hello #firstname" - If you have the names, you can personalize the subject for more responses.
  55. "Appreciating you" - Use this if you know something a little to generic about the list. e.g. if its a Doctor's list (Thank them for their kind of work)
  56. "Let me ask you?"
  57. "Happy Fathers day " - Holidays are a o good way to use as an opener.
  58. "I think I like you.. oops" - suppose its a dating niche kind of list
  59. "Who are you?" - Shock them in a bid to know more. Don't wait for them to ask you this question first. (use this carefully)

60. Here are some funny and short ones.
  61. "Pandora needs to think outside the box"
  62. "Allow myself to introduce myself"
  63. "Let me train your brain how to make money"
  64. "If you like me, you will like this"
  65. "Please dont call this a fake promise"

66. The thing is to be as brief as much as possible here considering the person does not know you. Do the same thing with the content section.
  67. Here is an example (No Links in first email PLEASE.. Lest you Ruin it all):

68. ###Emails swipe for building a loan list###
  69. Hi

70. can I ask you a couple questions about your business?
  71. I have a financial proposal to make. You will sure love it.

72. Thanks

73. Willy S.
  74. Your Domain name Or Doing Business As Name.

75. ###

76. Sample 2:
  77. ##Our aim here is to get the person to respond. This will help you understand their interest/Demographics##

78. who are you?

79. Seriously, I would love to know more about your business.
  80. It sounds intersting. Would you mind telling me about {service x}

81. Don't be offended please. Am so curious.

82. ###

83. Once you have their response come in, you need to setup an autoreply message like.

84. ###

85. I sincerely thank you for taking time to respond to a stranger.
  86. So glad we made friends TODAY.

87. I hope someday we can do coffee when I hit california.

88. BTW, thanks and welcome to my online office here - {put a link to that landing page}

89. ###

90. You should also be able to see the open rates in interspire.
  91. Next you will to setup an AUTOsend email to all the email openers. This will be a follow up message based on email open triggers that goes into
  92. reminding them how much you would love to strenghten your relationship.

93. ##Email goes like this##
  94. Honestly, how can i help your business.
  95. Am sorry I didnt tell you more about me.

96. Blahh... Blahh. Blah.. (Say all the blahs about yourself - Sound like a DONOR or Sponsor or Helper or something that will save them)
  97. Leave them another {link to your landing page}

98. ###

99. Note, the above email has been super targeted and ONLY Sent to the persons that opened our emails. This email is only SENT once and for all.
  100. Anybody who does not respond. We simply forget about them or invite them in another campaign.

101. By this time you should be able to find some leads in your autoresponder system(aweber, getresponse or constantcontact) and the email swipes you drafted also ready to go. (Let me know if you lack swipes, will give some freely)

102. The emails sent for the 7 day period will be about creating relationships and not money ... We want to build a long time list that can sustain
  103. an open rate of about 40%-50%. (Yes, this is possible... You need to master the art) - Think friendships first ... not money.
  104. The average industry open rates is 20% but in this case we are working on solid relationships first. (You will see slightly different results if you go trying the churn and burn method)

105. TIP: Such open rates are best achieved if you have a blog.

106. At this point, you are well on your way to making hundreds of dollars in a monthly basis if not daily.
  107. I wish I would tell on how to write high sales-closing emails too but maybe some day. Maybe just ask me and I will get you a sample freely.

108. WARNING:
  109. ********
  110. Dont keep emailing those who NEVER opened your emails or dont respond. They just dont like you and its best not to bother them again or else
  111. they will report you as a spammer.
  112. Make sure VPS is setup correctly.
  113. Dont use the interspire system to buid your list. The inbox rates wont be as good compared to the other 3rd party services (Thats why we are building a list there)
  114. If you are doing like 100k per day, you may need to replace boxes monthly (Of course by this time you have money)
  115. Make the unsubscribe link very clear in your emails. stop hiding it.
  116. Dont sound like a desperate horny guy.

117. Here is the GOOD NEWS:
  118. **********************
  119. You can later on dump your bulk mailing vps and focus on your email list built on autoresponder (Of course you can use vps to keep growing the list)
  120. No need to worry about VPS BANS etc or IPs being blacklisted as your list is safe with you.
  121. You are in serious and Legit business just like any other person
  122. No need to worry about going to JAIL - You asked for their permission right?
  123. More friends in your life who will do anything you ask of them in just a single email.
  124. When you start doing email sends , it can become addictive and you will love the feel of shooting several emails out while you are asleep besides finding you made a few sales here n there.

125. 5. Start making money
  126. This is the time to blend up your email marketing campaign with some promo emails in between. Use a ration of 3:1 i.e. 3 relationship emails vs 1 promo email so that you list will remain to love you for a long long time...

127. Now Go and start FISHING... You are my Disciples. I also know out of 12 friends I made with this post only a few will take action.

128. Feel free to hit me up if you lack on resources to get started (I love action takers..)

129. Wishing you all Success ahead!!
复制代码

相关帖子
天下事有难易乎?为之,则难者亦易;不为,则易者亦难
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2015-9-12 10:34:13 | 显示全部楼层
翻译一下

点评

都是很简单的英文,你用机翻也能看懂  详情 回复 发表于 2015-9-12 10:42
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-12 10:42:03 | 显示全部楼层

都是很简单的英文,你用机翻也能看懂

点评

我觉得不用全翻,大概说一下文章大意好点,加上点点评。 这样直接复制粘贴过来没什么意思,还不如直接放链接呢。  详情 回复 发表于 2015-9-12 11:01
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2015-9-12 11:01:04 | 显示全部楼层
99995 发表于 2015-9-12 10:42
都是很简单的英文,你用机翻也能看懂

我觉得不用全翻,大概说一下文章大意好点,加上点点评。
这样直接复制粘贴过来没什么意思,还不如直接放链接呢。

点评

你懒就懒吧,还说这么多有啥意思?不就是想要现成的吗?这么简单的英文这么好的文章自己都不愿意看,还能干啥?给你做饭了还要喂你吃?知道email内部区里面很多都是英文文章,那为啥大家都说好?  详情 回复 发表于 2015-9-12 11:24
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2015-9-12 11:24:56 | 显示全部楼层
c21xdx 发表于 2015-9-12 11:01
我觉得不用全翻,大概说一下文章大意好点,加上点点评。
这样直接复制粘贴过来没什么意思,还不如直接放 ...

你懒就懒吧,还说这么多有啥意思?不就是想要现成的吗?这么简单的英文这么好的文章自己都不愿意看,还能干啥?给你做饭了还要喂你吃?知道email内部区里面很多都是英文文章,那为啥大家都说好?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2015-12-11 11:27:02 | 显示全部楼层
看帖回复,养成好习惯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2020-11-2 10:38:33 | 显示全部楼层
看完了。写的非常好!这篇文章的来源是哪里啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2021-2-7 16:17:08 | 显示全部楼层
顶一个
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2021-4-6 14:56:56 | 显示全部楼层
2015年的老帖,翻出来看看,点个赞
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 11:56 , Processed in 0.066618 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表