AdvertCN - 广告中国

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

谷歌+Bing+TT+MSN官方代理 
⚡️按条S5代理⚡️静态⚡️独享⚡️5G⚡️最干净<Wifi住宅+5G移动>IP代理泰国仓储,本土仓发货2-3元/单
指纹浏览器,就用AdsPower谷歌/FB/Bing/Yahoo代理商开户7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!
出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
广
FB/Google/TK海外多媒体极速下户
MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量
虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP⚡IPFoxy住宅代理全场88折⚡
全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量
在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司FB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/Dating
E.PN 虚拟卡Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》
广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联
查看: 6664|回复: 3

[业界] edgecast 推出 DNS 服务, edgecast route!

[复制链接]

主题

1万

广告币

2万

积分

管理员

宇宙无敌河马天神

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-10-4 07:50:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
CDN 服务商edgecast 最近打入DNS市场,推出 edgecast route!' \* n( a/ c& h; ]8 O- g, z
- f) _5 t+ }) {) ~: n
这个算是全面提升网页速度的必要非充分条件!, g1 s, R: @: U: v  ^

0 B2 g8 y. W% B' C+ O# w4 n一直追求速度的小炸同学 @小炸 可以考虑使用
  q/ X8 n9 y5 g3 N4 g; q# W9 D  j& i3 ~+ I! J( [
还有就是 国内的各家联盟,尤其擅长intl offer的,我觉得一个 geo 的dns 是很必要的
; j/ H& @+ _* h' P0 }  t' j
, X' {4 U8 A/ l* u# ]4 I使用那些免费的dns,都是对aff 们的不尊敬
5 ^1 I- r% q8 W3 @8 ~% ]3 g8 ?
3 V, k8 ~" M7 B+ S) q--------------------------------------------------------------------
* A3 e! V$ I1 `  ^6 |3 asource: http://techcrunch.com/2013/10/03/edgecast-route/  _/ J1 N$ _8 f9 q

- ~! A0 Z% X: }
- M( m5 p0 o$ F$ ^2 u% n% ~
3 u. E" P+ Q0 ~& Z( |CDN provider EdgeCast Networks wants to get into the global DNS market and is doing so with the launch of a product called EdgeCast Route. The new DNS offering will rely on the company’s global IP infrastructure and will be priced at a fraction of what customers expect from existing enterprise DNS services, it believes.
( `$ R2 j" d! v# M
4 X: _5 J) t; H* V3 OSince 2006, EdgeCast has been building up its reputation in the content delivery business, taking on incumbents like Akamai. Along the way, it’s been gradually adding adjacent technologies as a way to provide a more competitive product portfolio and *ahem* upsell its existing customers.6 o" {/ z0 j3 {5 N) _" W: y

7 I- o  F: }9 T( O! h9 A( O" GThat includes stuff like whole-site acceleration and dynamic site acceleration — and, most recently, the launch of a dedicated CDN just for e-commerce companies.6 `# b$ }8 S' Z" m+ O5 H; W5 |. }

: v6 n  L( h9 I3 L! d  aThe launch of an enterprise DNS service follows along that trend — and, more importantly, it leverages technology that the company had built out for its CDN business. The new service is based DNS technology EdgeCast has been using internally to direct traffic for tens of thousands of EdgeCast servers around the world.
7 H% c5 K9 A, C( R" n! S
2 R1 ^: Z, y' t. FBig web properties rely on DNS providers to ensure that their online presence is available to end users, while providing protection against DDOS and other attacks. EdgeCast believes that it can provide all that and more, thanks to the infrastructure that it has built out.
7 t) t0 ?) `' k9 f6 Z& C3 S
' L. ?6 j4 q5 r$ f; g; d/ G& {EdgeCast Route relies on the company’s massive IP network, which has points of presence all over the world. In testing its own and third-party performance tests, the company believes that its product outperforms many of the major existing DNS providers by a factor of 15 percent to 300 percent, depending on the competitor and region. In fact, according to president James Segil, EdgeCast found that many of its customers were relying on the CDN to compensate for “a less-than-stellar DNS host.”# v' O- ~' n6 _
: ~2 _( q: ?9 ]  M) }
As a result, the company figured it was time to make the DNS service available to customers, and to do so with a pricing scheme that would be disruptive to the industry. Pricing will be based on the number of zones, queries, and DNS health checks that the service receives per month. It will also depend on what level of routing customers need — i.e. whether they’re looking for just standard DNS routing, or if they want load balancing and failover, or even more advanced policy-routing capabilities like geo-blocking.
" q& b. b" m6 t3 p& z9 a2 C4 d& _+ b+ i9 D' T0 @: i6 {9 D
Regardless of the setup, EdgeCast believes that it can save customers significant amounts of money over existing enterprise DNS customers. That means spending hundreds of dollars a month on DNS services as opposed to thousands or even tens of thousands, according to EdgeCast VP of product management Ted Middleton.
# \0 V' V' q5 ?7 t7 ^! }3 E9 i
+ s9 v) E  r. I  I" [+ e  XEdgeCast has raised $74 million in funding since being founded in 2006, including a big $54 million round it announced in July. Investors include Performance Equity Management, Menlo Ventures, and Steamboat Ventures.
- c2 H! J7 U# v2 `0 O1 K$ u7 {; }0 l3 ^3 X
相关帖子
学会提问的艺术, 从小处入手, 忌大而空
AdvertCN电报群

我最喜欢用的工具
7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

论坛嘉宾

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-10-4 07:52:53 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 小炸 于 2013-10-4 07:54 编辑
8 {. Z0 `7 T7 y( J6 @5 S8 }( A, j1 d1 l
如果没有解析次数限制就用,easy有解析次数限制,还不如用免费的he.net DNS了,也不差 最近试了试,单用CF那个做DNS服务器也不错啊,解析速度挺快,还不要钱
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

广告币

2万

积分

管理员

宇宙无敌河马天神

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-4 08:01:20 | 显示全部楼层
小炸 发表于 2013-10-4 07:52
2 V9 V5 w  q# s$ S4 O如果没有解析次数限制就用,easy有解析次数限制,还不如用免费的he.net DNS了,也不差 最近试了试,单用CF ...

3 P* H& E% S3 C% z收费的 dns 肯定都是按解析次次数收费的啊。。8 P' C- y, ?0 `9 g1 |) O

7 b- b: o, {) ~, D* D做全球的offer, dns 反应肯定要快,尤其是pop
% Q$ f" F, x3 m6 {$ d7 G4 X
0 _$ ]) i3 M. V2 M我用的 route 53, ^6 D9 u' G' e& \

* K# Z0 V: ?( L效果还不错。。
学会提问的艺术, 从小处入手, 忌大而空
AdvertCN电报群

我最喜欢用的工具
7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

论坛嘉宾

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-10-4 08:02:40 | 显示全部楼层
等到了规模再用,现在的架构基本足够了,服务器搞了一堆在哪里。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 14:40 , Processed in 0.054070 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表