出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
广
FB/Google/TK海外多媒体极速下户
BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量
百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP
⚡IPFoxy住宅代理全场88折⚡全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库
免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)Facebook 批量上广告Bridgeway - 联盟营销网络IPCola 全新住宅代理 ⚡️ 免费试用
各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司
EU KETO/CBD - JumbleberryFB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/Dating
E.PN 虚拟卡Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》
广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联
查看: 3234|回复: 6

[讨论] 各位使用google ads的是否遇到这种情况,消费太多被取消了?

[复制链接]

主题

广告币

积分

禁止访问

QQ:1582939837

积分
发表于 2022-2-2 08:41:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
        几天前我的一个谷歌广告账户被随意cancelled了,账户显示是cancel,不是suspend.6 H9 r+ P; w) T& d5 ^8 u

* Z: A4 B4 B5 @% b0 G7 U. O7 [1 B       在这之前没有收到任何解释邮件,直接说我的账号被取消了,内有未支付的余额需要支付等,就这些信息。3 L* \- p4 M3 }5 `0 s" s

8 K$ O- f. O& N; D3 p' G7 C       我在后台找不到任何原因,也无法自行从后台激活,显示联系客服。 然后我就联系了客服,以下是回复。+ d( T( F5 L% L, N

/ n% N% H7 @4 C  r' |   Hi  (我的名字)
% W, d; i- S/ u, j9 {+ S! s
My name is Lelin, and I'm from Google Ads Billing support. I'm contacting you in relation to your request about account reactivation. Happy to help you here.
As per the request, I understand that you are concerned about the Google Ads account 'XXXXXXXXXX' which is currently deactivated due to some unknown reason.
I've checked your account 'XXXXXXX' thoroughly and noticed it is currently mapped to the Large Customer Sales (LCS) team and serving on Automatic payments due to which it has been deactivated. [Learn more]
As per the new Google Ads billing update your account is currently non-compliant with Google's LCS policy, where in your account should be moved to monthly invoicing as soon as possible in order to get it reactivated.
In order to assist you further with the ticket, I'd request you to provide your Google sales representative name and email. I'll have to discuss this internally before Iguide you the next steps.
Awaiting your response.
Thank you,
; u1 c+ s4 t" m! F( V" g% K! D, C0 ]4 g
Lelin( t  c, W2 T$ p3 d7 `

1 }  V! I9 ~/ a6 U7 @4 b1 _5 V   之后我回复了无法理解这有什么区别,不都是每月从我信用卡划走该付的钱,设置成monthly invocing有何必要?
" O% x9 H& [, X2 P0 O2 S+ Q1 W8 m8 T: ^
* w7 s  P8 o) B5 [9 c; e
然后以下回复我,划重点的部分:
/ u5 a; A+ ?+ t4 {& a( L( j$ n& r
5 u% T0 r$ N1 p1 N
In general, if any of the accounts are mapped under Large Customer Sales, then the only supported billing option is to set in the account is under monthly invoicing. + v: B$ H# c) t. b) j
8 A, ^- G, D( n, A* v
In this case as the account is under automatic payment and because of that reason your account is suspended, in order to reactivate the account could you please confirm whether you would like to move to monthly invoicing or not ?
& R# b& w& v6 P
/ h+ i( P5 K4 gIf you would like to use the account under the current payment method (automatic payments) please let us know so that we will proceed with the next steps accordingly.
- B/ E6 Z+ l4 t
- O1 m6 I& M, O  R; HOnce you provide the above required details, I'd be happy to help. . y1 }, n6 M2 J  c& z0 A; z

' R  F- ?9 Y4 }# r
* p) {# L4 Y/ N
& w& {. ]7 k: w& e
& m% [% q4 a$ @
% a! Y  K1 ^/ Z  K2 }
我实在不懂每月花几十到几百加币,也变成了Large Customer Sales。  我2021年这个账号全部消费大概在CAD2600左右。最低月份花$85,最高大概$366.我询问客服不同的账单方式,有何不同?是不是有额外收费?' H/ Z: q6 Y  m6 U

% @6 N! I; i1 t- U7 d$ M( m

; F% e0 j9 r: d4 J( X6 U* Z4 @他们的回复是: (划重点部分)8 D" P: o$ w$ }. i
I completely understand your concern regarding your account deactivation. You may go through these helpful articles to understand the difference between credit card billing and monthly invoicing:4 w5 k% x  }# s+ N6 J7 ^9 S

; o4 S; k1 E& u* l" d( b+ q
  • Automatic payments
  • Monthly invoicing: Monthly invoicing is a payment setting in which Google extends a line of credit to a business if they meet certain requirements. With monthly invoicing, customers accrue costs from Google products and services, then receive a monthly invoice for their billed costs. The customer must pay the costs with a check or bank transfer according to the terms and conditions that they agree upon. Typically, this payment setting is used by large advertisers and businesses.
  • Know your billing options) @# k* @+ [( x! p/ u" @
Please be advised, there is no extra cost involved in monthly invoicing payment method. You still pay for what you spend being on invoicing.
1 v4 E/ S# ]/ N1 m- k5 }
I'd like to let you know that I'm currently working with our internal teams to resolve this issue at the earliest. Please allow me to write back on Tuesday (Feb 1) 2022 latest by 3:00 pm with an update due to the impending weekend.

( a1 ^* t! j5 h. ?. i9 v* H; Z
我以为他们想要变成不同的付费模式,直接从我银行划走,可能是为了防止,如果一个月我产生较高的花销比如CAD$500多,然后信用卡失效,那他们公司有损失,所以可能用这种办法直接从银行划走,不走信用卡,更加安全一点。但实际上,没有那么简单,并不是如此。
9 i8 [4 x8 |! B# i0 U( w2 C
以下是他们的回复 (划重点)
2 c! j9 s0 K+ D* {1 K! V7 X
I'll assist you with the payments profile creation for your business entity. Please note that currently I'm working with our internal teams to reactivate your account 'XXXXXXXX'. Post that we'll be able to move your account under monthly invoicing.
However, in the meanwhile I'd request you to provide the below details:

* _, ]' ^( B2 x: t7 y
  • Registered business name:
  • Registered corporate address:
  • Payments contact name:
  • Contact email address:
  • Contact phone number:
  • TAX/VAT ID, If applicable:
  • Desired credit line: CAD
  • Name & Email of the billing contact who will accept the Master Service Agreement (MSA) (One time agreement for a payments profile):
    0 i/ ?: g) }) \7 Q# o, D- |# n

, h* u" Y5 r$ f
What is a Credit Line?
When a new customer applies for invoicing, the Credit team determines the maximum value of Google products they can get without a payment (invoiced + not yet invoiced). This value is called the credit line.
How to calculate a credit line for Google Ads?
The credit line requested should take into account the spend that the client will spend for approximately 2-3 months. For example, if a customer plans to spend CA$100k per month and payments term is Net 30 days (for Canada), a credit line of CA$300K should be requested.
Note: The approval/disapproval of credit line is under the discretion of the concerned team.
I also noticed your account 'XXXXXXX' is not linked under any MCC/manager account. In case you have do not have any MCC or manager account. I'd recommend you the below:

& b* P4 v7 q, K( Z7 j! Q
  • Create a new manager account / MCC. [Learn more]
  • Link the account 'XXXXXXXX' under the new MCC. [Learn more]
  • Confirm the new MCC ID.
    . `9 I' Z6 D+ w" W2 t
It is not possible to finalize the setup without providing the MCC/paying manager.
) j( u9 r9 q2 `/ L0 {
* B3 L, j% V( q, N
Awaiting your response.
4 ~$ @2 a0 L( i$ N( {7 s
8 {( s+ F! j; L1 B5 [
显然,是额外需要我很多材料。光花钱付钱寻求他们的服务还不行,还要有注册公司,地址等。 我在加拿大这边只有一个BUSINESS NUMBER,主要用于报税,没有注册公司名,没地址,现在变成要想使用他们服务,还必须 注册公司!!
+ A) s' S+ j$ A+ [% ^. o/ m8 D) t
我就想知道,论坛上有没有谁,每年花了大概USD$2200左右的,每月最高花了大概USD$330左右的,是否都能正常持续使用账号,而没有被要求提供这些注册公司的资料? 这个花销一点不多,我实在不懂谷歌凭什么非要我注册公司,才能使用他们的服务????  
我还有另外一个号,花销稍微低一点,但也可能面临一样的问题,我的谷歌广告账号好几个,还有2个也是常用的,消费较低。我完全可以再注册新号而不管他们的要求,但问题上,那个号里面的广告,我又不能复制到新号来。请问谁知道有无办法可以复制谷歌广告到其他账号上?
那些没有被要求提供公司资料的,IP是哪里的,注册时候选择的国家是哪个?  
( q6 U( P5 F' }! m  r4 s

9 p7 z  o9 _# Q8 |6 S+ v6 F2 f
相关帖子
代收联盟款(PP或ACH)。物美价廉主机。 ieasyweb.com 着陆页设计。weebly pro版月费仅官网半价。aivoicer.com文字转语音。ufoforest.com低成本网店
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2022-2-2 09:23:11 | 显示全部楼层
用 google ads editor,复制不要太简单
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

禁止访问

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-2 09:26:23 | 显示全部楼层
missyou 发表于 2022-2-2 09:234 H$ h' R+ d7 l0 C" P2 Z
用 google ads editor,复制不要太简单
$ t; p4 p9 v& B1 r* S4 X
是吗? 也是在谷歌账号里?
代收联盟款(PP或ACH)。物美价廉主机。 ieasyweb.com 着陆页设计。weebly pro版月费仅官网半价。aivoicer.com文字转语音。ufoforest.com低成本网店
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2022-2-2 09:26:45 | 显示全部楼层
自己google下就知道了,google自己的软件,需要下载
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

禁止访问

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-2 09:28:56 | 显示全部楼层
missyou 发表于 2022-2-2 09:26/ M% Z: i3 q$ `  Q4 z) A0 }- F
自己google下就知道了,google自己的软件,需要下载

f2 {( \2 U+ T+ {/ U: f好的,我还不知道,感谢。) f* i1 K( V& P6 e9 V
但较大可能,到时候那个号,也会遇到这个要求注册公司的限制
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2022-2-2 09:29:39 | 显示全部楼层
加拿大公司随便注册,也没啥难度,不行你就注册个完事
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2022-2-2 12:20:03 | 显示全部楼层
这个是谷歌故障导致的。 前几天谷歌支付系统故障,应该有大量账户被取消
- p3 w/ V# G& H5 ?" S5 d8 O/ B论坛有几个人发帖反馈' y- [7 S% u) {! r) c
大侠还是重新来过吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:49 , Processed in 0.052539 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表