AdvertCN - 广告中国

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

谷歌+Bing+TT+MSN官方代理 
⚡️按条S5代理⚡️静态⚡️独享⚡️5G⚡️最干净<Wifi住宅+5G移动>IP代理泰国仓储,本土仓发货2-3元/单
指纹浏览器,就用AdsPower谷歌/FB/Bing/Yahoo代理商开户7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!
出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
广
FB/Google/TK海外多媒体极速下户
MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量
虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP⚡IPFoxy住宅代理全场88折⚡
全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)
Facebook 批量上广告Bridgeway - 联盟营销网络IPCola 全新住宅代理 ⚡️ 免费试用各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)
⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司EU KETO/CBD - Jumbleberry
FB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/DatingE.PN 虚拟卡
Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》广告位出租
全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联 
查看: 5901|回复: 4

[业界] Groupon, 开始自己玩自己的了?

[复制链接]

主题

1万

广告币

2万

积分

管理员

宇宙无敌河马天神

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-8-20 06:38:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
TC 最新消息, groupon 开始自己掌控自己的affiliate marketing program, 并且开放了自己的 affiliate network% i( P: |2 G# V" U1 T6 s9 c; T9 Z% }

' \2 L* C6 ?$ c- K3 Fhttps://partner.groupon.com/login
+ u  U/ D) J; K4 `: x
/ I% m% i. F3 n* f5 W
7 W7 Y9 Q, I9 Q! f* r+ c如果我没有记错的话,以前groupon 使用的是mediaplex 作为affiliate tracking,但是最新的 groupon affiliate network 貌似是使用的 cake? 不太确定,目前他们只接受 US 的 partner6 V% j  t! Y! b6 w/ T. N! d/ }

" K' Y6 h+ q( Y7 I
6 P" R/ L9 F7 d" y: |# l虽然是sale,但是我可以告诉你的是这种coupon的站点, sale的转化率非常的高噢, 尤其是 groupon 每天都在不停的email push。。。
. v- ]6 m* Z6 U# c7 B* E3 y, \  W, C  W
Groupon affiliate network 前景如何,我们拭目以待!
( j( g6 T0 p+ v8 W( f( ^7 g3 e! I: t--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4 _$ }6 P0 N) K1 u
Groupon’s latest step forward in its ambition to become the default network for local commerce is taking the company into ad tech waters. Today, it is launching the Groupon Partner Network, a new platform to manage all of the company’s affiliate marketing related to the deals and other products it sells. Unlike some of the company’s other new initiatives like mobile payments, the GPN is getting the global treatment from the word go, rolling out across some 10,000 content publishers in 34 countries to help publicise Groupon deals, goods, and other services.! r9 ]. [1 g, g9 q9 G
“I think that anything that we look at what we do with Groupon we have our eyes on what can be done to scale internationally,” Sean Smyth, VP of global partner marketing and business development at Groupon, tells me optimistically. “Now we’ve built a platform for our publishers to use globally, which will mean a faster ability to share best practices globally, instead of having every country grouped differently.”# T3 q# ]! W6 H# q- d. S
Affiliate marketing is a lucrative area for Groupon: Smyth tells me that of all the ways that Groupon currently publicizes and pushes offers to users (they include email, site search, and mobile notifications, among others), affiliate placements have the highest conversion — although a PR jumped into to cut him off when I asked him how much specifically it makes in this area. Nevertheless, the fact that this is the best-performing of Groupon’s marketing channels at the moment makes it no surprise that Groupon would like to try to continue to grow this business and control it more.
+ h  r1 H9 Q) s; H" R. a$ f) M6 oTo be clear, this is not Groupon’s first foray into affiliate marketing. It’s been doing this since 2009, Smyth. But up to now, the company has run programs like this on a national basis, and through third parties like Vannox in Europe and Commission Junction in the U.S.. Now Groupon is positioning itself as an ad distributor in its own right, with retargeting and other publishing tools, such as the ability for publishers to select deals by category to display Groupon offers that are more relevant to their site. 2 ~2 x5 r9 T  m/ ?" l
The move will ultimately mean that Groupon pays less to third parties each time a deal gets purchased by a user, but Groupon also is promising, at least for now, that it will also mean better returns for publishers who elect to become affiliate marketing partners of Groupon’s. Unless September 30, those who sign up get commissions of 10%-12% for Groupon Local deals, 6%-8% for Groupon Getaways, and 5%-8% percent for Groupon Goods. It’s not disclosing what cuts will be after that period.
+ y8 P' N" S! @4 D0 k$ uThe platform also offers a kind of dashboard to partners, which includes real-time reports to track how well affiliate deals are performing; a feature to create different widgets to link through to groupon deals; access to Groupon’s APIs to integrate deeper into a site.
* d* i6 L4 b4 p' A' SThere is still a long way to go with initiatives like this. Right now the network covers “some of the most popular websites, blogs and apps” among its network of deal sites. These include Ebates, Upromise by Sallie Mae, Dealnews, Fat Wallet, ShopAtHome.com and Slickdeals.net. But as Smyth points out, “We hope in the future for this to cover hundreds of thousands of sites, not 10,000.”
4 I4 J$ X$ S& S2 F8 Q6 \. yLonger term, this also lays the groundwork for what Groupon may end up doing to use the platform to promote services outside of its own. “It’s in discussion to open this to third parties,” Smyth says, but there are no specifics to talk about today. “If we build a great tool then yes we will like to maximise the enterprise value, but for now but we’re very focused first on the near term and making it work with Groupon.” A task tall enough for a company that is still climbing back from the highs and then lows of the last couple of years.
& e6 Y7 O+ V: P& w4 V& Z4 V" K/ V( d: q, ]4 Q
Crunchbase4 f" Q" B) v4 Y
  • GROUPON. L- {/ a7 k; e6 T/ z" M2 A
Company:Groupon
2 [* P( ]  g5 a& _# j2 EWebsite:groupon.com
) m& p3 N; u: L( A! a# oLaunch Date:November 11, 20081 p+ W, g  \4 B+ t0 e) B8 t% v
IPO:July 11, 2011, NASDAQ:GRPN" x1 ]- |: M) ]$ q7 e9 X
1 l9 J( }# \; v/ f3 S, s; M
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deals, payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals...6 H5 m( ?( M0 o4 x; q2 C6 K1 F
$ y, Q* Z- z+ i0 C9 o/ N( F

" I  @$ I! _: F. @9 z7 A- T9 _- K7 p: K
来源:techcrunch

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
相关帖子
学会提问的艺术, 从小处入手, 忌大而空
AdvertCN电报群

我最喜欢用的工具
7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2013-8-20 09:25:59 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-8-21 22:21:58 | 显示全部楼层
我草 这个是好东西 转换哗哗的 倒是支持HK
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2013-8-21 22:51:55 | 显示全部楼层
恨死 Groupon 了,之前 Godaddy 的一次优惠,搞了一次,结果正常情况下返了20刀,后来一个月后不知道什么情况又返了我200多刀,我什么都没做,结果 Groupon 不给我申诉直接ban了我账号
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-9-7 17:57:23 | 显示全部楼层
中国人没机会,郁闷啊

评分

参与人数 1广告币 +1 收起 理由
bjzhush + 1 何出此言 ?

查看全部评分

主跑ADW and Facebook
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 05:10 , Processed in 0.063675 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表