谷歌+Bing+TT+MSN官方代理 
⚡️按条S5代理⚡️静态⚡️独享⚡️5G⚡️最干净<Wifi住宅+5G移动>IP代理泰国仓储,本土仓发货2-3元/单
指纹浏览器,就用AdsPower谷歌/FB/Bing/Yahoo代理商开户7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,ins
FB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具广
FB/Google/TK
海外多媒体极速下户BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!
MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量
虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP⚡IPFoxy住宅代理全场88折⚡
全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)
Facebook 批量上广告Bridgeway - 联盟营销网络IPCola 全新住宅代理 ⚡️ 免费试用各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)
⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司EU KETO/CBD - Jumbleberry
FB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/DatingE.PN 虚拟卡
Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》广告位出租
全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联 
查看: 18139|回复: 6

几个流量平台的TOKENS

[复制链接]

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2015-3-10 15:44:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
之前设置追踪,在token方面设置出错,逛论坛无意发现这篇文章,感觉对新手可能有些用处,有需要的可以看下,除了看token,还可以看下iAmAttila用的流量平台{:soso_e113:} 5 U9 X6 j  X- ~, T
iAmAttila’s TOP List of Traffic Source TOKENS
3 t. w3 t7 T! `+ a) n* Y

! W8 }- h1 }% \6 B1 k

ExoClick Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Scripts/API! w1 y. S9 N- D( C
Tokens        Description
4 [# `/ V6 R# g( F" X) X{campaign_id}        ID of the campaign.
* k2 \# |: v" u7 o. \{variation_id}        ID of the variation. (Banner or landing page)! f: V" ], _+ F" ?' {
{src_hostname}        Domain name where the ad is displayed.
" R5 ^& P# M2 I{site_id}        ID of the site where the ad is displayed.
/ r& _: i# h6 U; C" F{zone_id}        ID of the ad zone where the ad is displayed.
. e& y2 F% c5 u4 ~, D; [{category_id}        ID of the category detected.3 y! o/ y0 i1 L( E
{country}        3-char country code of the visitor.
- D( |8 O3 n6 N7 ^& q' \{time}        Timestamp, used as a cache buster.

MobPartner Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Scripts/API1 ~$ }( @6 U+ w) i
Tokens        Description4 c$ ]& @" W: D1 p
[=MOBTAG=]        Reference ID specified by MobPartner to reconcile with their own system
" \9 k4 J& b, l( B4 k[=DEVICEID=]        The UDID of the Android device as device_id6 R- Q: ?2 p4 R$ V2 d; V
[=ANDROIDID=]        The parameter for Android ID as android_id
8 [, M. S) d3 V+ E( w3 N0 Q0 \! s[=MACADDRESS=]        The MAC address of the Android phone’s wifi adapter as mac_address
# x! {/ s1 F! e  M5 U9 E/ j[=ODIN=]        The ODIN of the Android device as odin
7 @3 n6 P' L- M( F% \  @- a[=PUBLISHERID=]        MobPartner’s publisher ID as sub_publisher7 K+ ~% ^4 k& d) j$ `
[=SERVICEID=]        MobPartner’s service ID as sub_site# ?. R9 I0 K( k. Z7 \
[=CAMPAIGNID=]        Campaign name or ID as sub_campaign
8 F% i' G9 o% E/ p[=ACTIONID=]        The action ID as sub_adgroup. W  y1 M- S7 h" a! ?
[=CREATIVEID=]        Ad name or ID as sub_ad

PopADS.net Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Macros/Scripts
/ O( \/ f1 g6 e# b' T+ ^[WEBSITEID] – ID of the website that was source of the popunder,+ ^, J% |4 n/ s
[KEYWORD] – keyword that was used for keyword targeting," k- q/ s4 }$ n( f( R
[CATEGORYID] – ID of category that was used for targeting,& ]3 X, q& {% h7 A
[COUNTRY] – country of the visitor.

PopCash Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Macros/Scripts7 \% f# k( g3 u0 ~+ W7 l6 S7 f
%siteid% – Site ID
7 g6 y+ [/ a/ K: [6 ~+ q! V%cc% – Country Code

Plugrush Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Macros/Scripts. R9 i% Y) s" E4 _5 S" V) l% O: O
{$id} – a unique ID of the traffic source/website1 p  J/ n6 c8 Q
{$cc} – two letter country code of the visitor
' r1 m) o$ l$ u- Z{$category} – the category of the traffic source/website2 I6 ?3 w, e$ `: [  `$ s8 k3 {
{$domain} – the domain of the traffic source/website1 C9 i. O* |& _0 l, V2 L" F0 l
{$trafficsource} – type of the traffic source (babelog, blog, dump, mgp, tgp or tube)1 X2 P  }$ J3 m( n
{$ad_id} – a unique ID of your ad (works on PlugTraffic only)
. a' O# |' A) U8 d{$ad_ref} – your internal ad reference (works on PlugTraffic only)

SiteScout Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Scripts/API
$ Y: K' Q2 Y6 ~- w. I) VTokens        Description
1 M" i( G1 z* @7 G1 R0 H{adId}        Passes the unique ID # of the ad that was clicked.
2 N- Y+ ~2 l0 K0 L- W4 W{siteId}        Passes the unique ID # of the site where your ad was clicked.
, F! b6 o' C7 a- G, E; p  W% t{campaignId}        Passes the unique ID # of the campaign that received the click.
" b  p- Y2 w/ P{networkId}        Passes the unique ID # of the exchange where your ad was clicked.
; v* t9 e4 m- v$ o{postbackId}        Passes the unique ID # of the visitor that clicked your ad.: F3 s  N: \" K" l" H. e
{domain}        Passes the domain name where your ad was clicked.: r4 s6 p9 w* f6 m  o
{pageUrl}        Passes the URL of the page where your ad was clicked.; E8 p2 E3 `7 Y
{demographicIds}        Passes the ID(s) of the applicable audience segments.
+ I* ~: d! a3 K6 m5 S9 z1 C{contextualIds}        Passes the ID(s) of the applicable contextual categories.
, l" N" k" h/ N{dpid}        SHA1 hashed platform-specific ID (e.g., Android ID or UDID for iOS). (mobile only)+ |$ K; {6 L+ U: G+ v- t
{did}        SHA1 hashed device ID; IMEI when available, or else MEID or ESN. (mobile only)
$ [" i' s- T8 Q% C9 N' |0 j{uid}        This value represents either {dpid} or {uid}, in that order of priority. (mobile only)
5 z+ |9 H  t) E5 ]9 N& [  `2 N& F{carrier}        Passes the carrier of the people that click your ads. (mobile only)
8 z4 b) A0 x9 F, H{device}        Passes the device of the people that click your ads. (mobile only)# F4 d9 U- W8 {0 @) h
{appId}        Passes a numeric ID (for Apple) or bundle name (for Google) specific to the mobile app responsible for generating the click. [Example values: “383763″ (Apple) or “com.google.mygoogleapp” (Google)] (mobile only)
, \0 [; R3 h! l{appType}        Passes a string that outputs the origin or type of application responsible for the click. [Example values: “APP_STORE” (Apple) or “PLAY_STORE” (Google)] (mobile only)

StartApp Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Scripts/API
+ d# `6 o9 q! z% i- nTokens        Description9 }4 Z6 D8 R6 b& F* I
user_id        get the Android ID or IDFA of the user who clicked your ad.
+ ?) H5 Z( N( mapp_id        get the App ID of the publishing app from which every click came.
2 g6 l: l- d* t# x' `. gcreative_name        get the creative name as you inserted it on our portal.# c' U! w8 J' I  h! j* x
campaign_id        get the campaign ID that was automatically assigned to your campaign on our portal.4 [/ j) i  u5 Q
bid_cost        get the CPC bid you used for each click.

Go2mobi Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Scripts/API
6 W% S1 p! y0 HTokens        Description' u4 g: F2 K1 C/ i7 {. u
{clickid}        Go2mobi unique click id
  u6 J. j  K9 C$ g! n& a{campaign}        Go2mobi campaign id" F! X* T: m, \% K# f
{pln}        Exchange placement name6 G' p# F; {% h
{plid}        Exchange placement id
* k6 U9 _; T) Q/ d6 x{crid}        Go2mobi creative id' M6 X1 e4 F7 w6 X7 F4 K
{imp}        Impression dimensions (width x height)6 Z" `2 o0 [' x
{cc}        Exchange country code of user
$ ^7 M" k; }# F8 S3 v% M{referrer}        HTTP referrer url (if applicable)
2 B0 o9 m6 p$ `) j{referrer_domain}        HTTP referrer domain (if applicable)  h: z" f) x2 Z, l
{isp}        Carrier name of user- b+ j- k4 \' X, {) F, L. |
{ip}        IP address of user# P9 b) m0 m" T5 m
{xip}        Proxied IP address of user: B, Z, V; ~6 i% e  |
{country}        Carrier country of user1 f% \4 t& a. {$ A
{region}        Carrier region of user
/ V  Z7 J9 ^/ c{city}        Carrier region of user
0 F# h+ {( }* q% K( b: o{agent}        Device user agent# |' H! U5 |8 ~8 U9 k3 S9 |" r7 [5 t
{ua_hash}        Device user agent SHA1 hash
. G7 Q  z* i* |. r9 I{device_vendor}        Device make) Q$ P' o' d0 v" N2 v$ c+ t) t
{device_model}        Device model/ n, A4 P- ]5 `0 J, N) ~
{os}        Device operating system
0 k. l) [& O$ B) n* o- l4 _9 X$ X2 k{os_verion}        Device operating system version8 m8 E. V8 Q' ?' D' V  _
{year}        Device year of release

Decisive.is Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Scripts/API
! n  n8 X: M$ r8 q: t$ T  Z
Macro        Field Info
" F) x# U7 ^; S8 U  l{{{bidhash}}}        Unique impression ID (Use this to track conversions/actions)
3 ?* l* _2 V# m! o4 q{{{ad_id}}}        Ad ID (Identifies the ad associated with the impression/click/conversion)4 S1 Z1 L0 V+ L6 ^$ ~
{{{creative_id}}}        Creative ID (Identifies the creative used in the ad). @$ _6 c0 {) D/ f) q- h7 r+ ^
{{{ad_name}}}        Name of campaign
4 C$ I( Q! f+ z, c, o% K* Z{{{carrier}}}        Carrier used by mobile device (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, …)- C7 z0 U8 C8 u+ V2 {) I
{{{os}}}        OS of device (Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS, Windows Phone OS, …)9 j  n0 W# k9 m& |
{{{os_version}}}        OS Version (Android 4.0.4, iOS 6.0.2, …)
, }! m: Q* Y: F1 M4 F3 |% A{{{device}}}        Device type (iPad, DROID RAZR, Kindle Fire, …)7 E. h2 K2 M  c7 U
{{{media}}}        app or site, i6 O  U0 o' S- L( F
{{{country}}}        Country of visitor (United States, Mexico, Canada, Germany, …)/ R! Q  F% L/ H
{{{ip}}}        IP address of user
8 G4 C$ x( P) |: u' G3 d* t3 Q{{{app}}}        Name of app where ad is placed5 f2 }/ m; C  Y0 B8 b0 c" ~
{{{site}}}        Name of site where ad is placed
5 |: }( e9 X6 o{{{placement}}}        Combination of site and app. Name of either site or app where ad is placed.
6 B) Q: Y5 @. ~4 u/ O+ B2 s8 S$ H0 [{{{ua}}}        User agent string
; R* }; [. C/ Q; l1 s{{{category}}}        IAB Category of site/app. B, n7 Z% `4 w' m
{{{subcategory}}}        IAB Subcategory of site/app
' \8 ?: [0 T, a8 Y2 V  |1 c$ H{{{idfa}}}        iOS User IDFA

Leadbolt Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Scripts/API

[TRACK_ID] – Reference ID specified by LeadBolt to reconcile with their own third-party system: d# C0 w0 d' T- y0 Y
[CLK_ID] – Click ID as sub1' C' v; ], c  h% W
[PUB_ID] – LeadBolt’s publisher as sub_publisher% L2 S- m1 X( F8 r
[AD_GROUP_ID] – Sub Ad Group as sub_ad_group
, I# F" u* [4 X# E6 L& Y4 |& V[AD_ID] – Ad ID as sub_ad

BuzzCity Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Scripts/API

{clickcode}        To substitute the unique clickcode value associated with this click; E4 y# f! W7 A
{pubid}        To substitute the publisher ID associated with this click. You need special privilege to use this parameter. For more information , see PubID filtering.0 P! ?- d5 s. G2 ~) q
{random}        To substitute a randomly generated value associated with this click
6 e) S3 G' C- d* A9 }6 h( U{timestamp}        To substitute an unix time value associated with this click. E.g. 1379453899 – Which represents ISO 8601:2013-09-17T21:38:19Z

AirPush Dynamic Tracking Tokens/Scripts/API

Tokens        Description& F! Y6 C: }& G3 k: x$ G: r
%guid%        GUID is an unique variable generated by Airpush when a click happens. This is automatically generated by Airpush.+ O6 o1 P& Q+ |1 S2 E
%d%        IMEI (MD5 encrypted)
5 X+ B; H4 n6 z! |; Z( d%androidid%        Device android id
' K$ V6 K! Q9 P7 x* v* \%carrier%        Carrier name- N8 Z0 R, p; O; g  K6 l) t4 X
%device%        Phone model$ D1 G9 y+ k; Y# W. }7 z
%manufacturer%        Device manufacturer name* F5 w+ F( a/ o7 [0 G* }& Y8 a
%campaignid%        Campaign Id
: ^7 Q9 e3 t) j7 b9 G# f%creativeid%        Creative Id
6 g7 ^" e0 h6 M: U- {5 i6 W%ip%        Device ip address# m8 o: |; x' X  C% _2 c; E* }
%state%        State
; j$ E2 b* A  F6 T3 o%city%        City( ]2 q! b+ z% K
%dapp%        App Id" y1 J4 x  B2 S" W1 m( U, D: }6 z" i2 ?
%pubid%        Application Developer/Advertiser Id
5 t( H. f" B$ i) s3 j( C# H& D; q%framework%        Device OS Version

Traffic Force:
4 E1 w5 Q; v  o. a. T9 r. o{site_id} – id of the site on whch the ad is shown& N7 ?1 b2 g8 o8 N
{channel_id} – id of the channel on which the ad is shown/ |, m* s, m7 Z, s2 u/ [( A4 y
{campaign_id} – id of the campaign
& G" w! @! Y. Q1 g0 N/ W{group_id} – id of the group
6 C! y3 Q2 _! ~: e4 @{ad_id} – id of the ad
8 P1 ]6 x! M- r% `{keywords} – list of keywords by which the ad was found/ G  t0 e! r" e6 s& l+ J
{v_country} – visitor country
' g: K+ W3 M5 ?5 P4 N5 B{v_language} – visitor language
) X" z+ \( J: d) [5 I3 T{v_browser} – visitor browser
- W9 Q2 _2 _4 ]& S{v_os} – visitor operating system

Traffic Factory:) g! b: t7 y' P7 Q- O
{campaign.id} Campaign’s id, U5 V* l5 p) X
{target.bid} Target’s bid2 B0 I6 @2 J' }8 l* B: `  x% N
{banner.id} Banner’s id
6 s5 t8 \2 i' Y" U' e' r{banner.name} Name of the banner
/ {- T" o3 g. t0 s{banner.size} Size of the banner e.g. "338×235"
  E/ L- |/ w4 [& S# r' ]{target.name} Campaign’s target name" X* Z2 w/ T; ?# d
{categories} The page’s categories
- H* ?( s/ [# A5 q{user.country} 3 letters ISO country code of the user’s country. e.g. "FRA" for France
1 w) Q1 U; Z" P: c- P! g# C{user.browser} User’s web browser0 r' w2 L5 {. i
{user.os} User’s operating system

AdBucks:
) m4 ]  @6 T/ D& H+ w# S6 @/ Y{bannertag} : This is a tag that represents your banner. It is created in the Banner Macro Tag field when the banner is uploaded and can be edited later if needed.# z) W7 H# q/ a% P1 U/ y2 \/ ?: R! ^
{campaigntag} : This is a tag that represents your campaign. It can be changed in the bid editor.
; y% n3 w- W! |: {' M! v- u{spottag} : This is a tag that represents the spot (page location on the site) your ad appears on. This value is set by AdBucks and cannot be customized.
$ _. B, }  V8 b{site} : This is a tag that represents the site your ad appears on. This value is set by AdBucks and cannot be customized.0 d& K6 f( y; }/ ]" Q
{width} : This is a tag that represents the width (in pixels) of the ad spot. This value is set by AdBucks and cannot be customized." d% {  j, V% v  p  ^4 M' V. b
{height} : This is a tag that represents the height (in pixels) of the ad spot. This value is set by AdBucks and cannot be customized.
5 f- ~, W) Z' l7 Q! R3 x4 g{size} : This is a tag that represents a shortcut equivalent to {width}x{height}.
( D( n6 R2 n9 `# v: ~' h' ~/ C9 d{year} : This is a tag that represents the current 4-digit year (2014).
/ B8 m1 O5 A1 \' Y{month} : This is a tag that represents the current 2-digit month (09).

Adxpansion:/ G! f' B9 e0 D# C1 G
{zone}
' Y. ^* a) x" ?! V8 z* R{keyword}
: K- L( y$ L* y/ K8 G2 }0 W6 {# L{country}

50onRed:/ S: _- [4 H! Q$ Y0 e& G: P
{country}, {bid}, {target}, {campaign_id}, {creative_id}, {target_id}, {domain}, and {click_id}

& i: u9 T- ?4 D3 X/ o5 B
$ Y; n$ Y, ~  _' k8 ^: v  B

评分

参与人数 4广告币 +11 收起 理由
隐逸逍遥 + 2 很给力!
jackkate + 2 赞一个!
dxszzcylm + 5 很给力!
己卯 + 2 很给力!

查看全部评分

相关帖子
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2015-3-10 20:34:45 | 显示全部楼层
有一些网站的token已经更改了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2015-3-11 10:13:31 | 显示全部楼层
PLUGRUSH 好多追踪出来没用。没办法优化。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2016-7-26 11:25:41 | 显示全部楼层
IM上怎么配置 popads --tokens  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2016-8-4 08:01:24 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2018-4-27 19:03:07 | 显示全部楼层
没什么参考意义,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2019-7-29 16:06:30 | 显示全部楼层
新手学习了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 16:44 , Processed in 0.056363 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表