出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
广
FB/Google/TK海外多媒体极速下户
BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量
百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP
⚡IPFoxy住宅代理全场88折⚡全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库
免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)Facebook 批量上广告Bridgeway - 联盟营销网络IPCola 全新住宅代理 ⚡️ 免费试用
各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司
EU KETO/CBD - JumbleberryFB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/Dating
E.PN 虚拟卡Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》
广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联
查看: 2821|回复: 0

[FACEBOOK] Freddy's Fast Five - Jumbleberry Trend Updates

[复制链接]

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2019-4-1 21:50:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
Hi All, , _9 {2 }! M+ S- b6 y3 K0 i
+ G9 V5 v1 G+ N' d( A$ I$ t6 H
I'd like to start off by thanking all of our attendees who came to our JB Worldwide Shenzhen meetup! We had a sold out event and the feedback has been all positive. We're definitely looking forward to coming back to China In the near future! 8 Z4 M- s+ H& W3 E
2 ?3 v* f( M' u" I, Z
Today is an exciting day because not only is it the start of a new month, but also the start of Q2. I hope everyone's had the time to review their goals for this next quarter because we have a lot of new Practicing things in the pipeline that will help you make a ton of money.   b$ e( I! w0 g' w9 Z; w* M$ l* g
2 y  O, @, F1 i
Below are the top 5 trending offers on the network for the past week:
    ; g% R$ o: }  |4 }7 ^* X
  • 1. Energy Booster (US SS): The hottest new offer on the network is an energy booster campaign that has loads of testimonials, videos and images for assets. The advertiser has setup endorsements with famous cross-fitters and former nfl players. It has the ability To do 1000 sales/day, so if you're looking for a new offer to scale this is the number 1 campaign I would recommend. Hit me up today and I'll send links.2 P# U0 n% `( F
  • 2. Diet (US SS): US SS offers are nothing new, but we onboarded 2 new adv that have built-in non-branded survey funnels into their flows. We're already doing over 500 sales/day on this offer, so this new Funnel is seeing extreme success. Jump on it!  j& E8 z+ Q2 M5 c- D
  • 3. Muscle (Intl SS): For over 3 months, our Intl Diet SS has been the top offer, but there's a new popular kid at the dance and it's a new is Intl Muscle SS. CPC's are looking even cheaper than it's diet equivalent, so You need to make money with this offer before it becomes too saturated! Don't say I didn't warn you
    & E1 K+ b3 e3 p3 f; ?3 u
  • 4. ME (US Trial): For all my ME trial affiliates worried about the loss of Mastercard, I present to you a branded trial offer that comes from a publicly-funded company and is currently sold in stores across the US. The adv has provided us With email templates, presell pages and a plethora of creative assets. This offer can do up to 1000 sales/day and accepts all traffic sources (pre-approval required before running).3 \; Q4 |$ [1 A8 x5 {) o
  • 5. Diet (AU/UK Trial): With the removal of Mastercard processing on some US trial offers, UK/AU diet trial has seen a steady increase in traffic the past week. If you're looking for a great alternative then look no further than These tier-1 geos that over over 3,000 s1 in cap/week. You need to start off the month/quarter with a running start and these geos are the key to getting you there. Hit me up quick and I'll secure you cap On the top offers!- X  B% c6 M, B( ~" f3 }7 b( a7 ~
If you're having issues with fb accounts, send me a msg on skype and I can connect you with some of the top account vendors.
$ E, Z3 y5 w( _( H+ q0 h
Frederic Jean-Bart - Affiliate Manager Team Lead

: f' Y: [4 |% ^# i: I0 d( x& K
# N% A3 h# p0 V+ m5 C
相关帖子
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:20 , Processed in 0.044935 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表