杨哥 发表于 2018-4-26 10:45:56

Registrant Information Validation,怎么回复呢?

As the member-driven organization that manages Canada's .CA domain name registry, the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) sent a request for information on April 10th, 2018 for the purpose of validating the Registrant my name, with the registered domain name tangeerine.ca, and Registrant Contact ID ns2b5dec1ef40e9. Please note that the Registrant may have additional domain names. For a complete list of the domain names held by this Registrant, please contact CIRA at [email protected].

Our records indicate that we have not yet received the requested information. If this information request is not fulfilled prior to May 1st, 2018 the .CA domain name registration(s) associated with Registrant Contact ID ns2b5dec1ef40e9 will be suspended. This means that any email addresses or websites associated with the domain name(s) will no longer function. Deletion of your .CA domain name registration(s) will follow the suspension.

In order to avoid suspension of your domain name(s), please provide the following information prior to May 1st, 2018.

Documentation which confirms my name is the full legal name of the Registrant.
Documentation which demonstrates that my name meets CIRA's Canadian Presence Requirements for Registrants Policy, with the category Canadian Citizen as selected by you at the time of registration.
Confirmation that my name is the full legal name of the Administrative Contact and all Administrative Contact information is complete and accurate.
To ensure that the proper documentation is being submitted, CIRA provides a list of documents that it will accept to validate certain frequently used Canadian Presence categories.

You can submit your documentation to us by using our secure web forum or by faxing
to 1-800-285-0517.

The documentation provided to CIRA will be used solely for the purpose of validating that the Registrant complies with CIRA's Canadian Presence Requirements for Registrants Policy. Once the validation process is finalized, CIRA will destroy the submitted documentation. Personal information such as birth dates, or passport numbers may be redacted when providing your documentation.

Please note that during the process of verifying this information, .CA domain name(s) associated with Registrant Contact ID ns2b5dec1ef40e9 will be restricted. As such, you will not be able to transfer or make any updates to the contact information until this process has been successfully completed.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

狂疯 发表于 2018-4-27 00:51:58

;P;P;P你侵犯他利益了
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Registrant Information Validation,怎么回复呢?