东西南北非 发表于 2014-9-5 15:57:44

Landing Page Guide 着陆页指南

本帖最后由 东西南北非 于 2014-9-11 15:24 编辑

本人不才 在STM上研究了几十个日日夜夜
现在小翻译了一篇提高转换率之LP 的文章 和大家分享一下英语大神勿喷{:soso_e106:}
Make money together嘛   QQ:454754792 多多交流~

What's a landing page?
着陆页是什么?
In general it's the page your potentialleads/customers land on when arriving to your site. It's not your homepagegenerally, but the page you send leads to in order to SELL to them.
总的来说着陆页就是把你潜在的引导数或者客户带到你网站之前的页面,虽然它不是你的主页,但是它能大大增加你销售成功的可能。
ie:例如:
Homepage: http://www.groupon.com
Landing Page: http://www.groupon.com/subscriptions/new
主页:http://www.groupon.com着陆页: http://www.groupon.com/subscriptions/new
In Affiliate Marketing your landing page isthe page where YOUR SELLING SKILLS determine whether you make or lose money.It's the page where you decide what to tell the end user to get them to convertinto a lead/sale. The better you are, the more money you make. It's thatsimple.
在营销市场中,着陆页能体现你的销售技巧,这也决定了你能否赚钱。在着陆页上,通过告诉终端用户信息,以达到促成引导和销售的目的。你把着陆页做得越好,你就能赚更多的钱。

Types of Landing Pages
着陆页的类型
There are a different types of landing pagesused in affiliate marketing. They're usually made to capture leads, or makesales. The most commons ones you see are:
在营销推广市场中有很多不同类型的着陆页。它们通常用来促进引导和销售。以下是几种最常见的类型:
1. Full html sales pages
ie: http://jumpmanual.com/new/
1.完整的html销售页面
2. Fake Blogs
No examples, just picture the blog format asif someone was writing from their own experiences, packed with comments,pictures and more. It's the genuine style landing page.
2.虚拟博客无例子,只是假设有的人可以在博客中写他们自己的用户体验,附上评价和图片之类。这是种真实感强的着陆页类型。
3. Quick Lead Capture
This type of landing page is used forPPV/Facebook usually, for quick conversions on smaller payout offers.
ie: http://www.eharmony.com/3.快速引导捕获这种着陆页通常用在PPV或是脸书中,通常用来为收费少的offers得到快速转换。
4. Teasing Lead Capture
Teases you with something, but before you canview it/use it completely you have to fill out your info.
ie: http://www.canoodle.com
4.搞笑引导捕获用些东西来逗你,但是你在看到或使用之前,你必须填下你的个人信息

后续还有如何让LP和offer匹配等等 会尽快放出

超验骇客 发表于 2014-9-5 16:16:51

请问LZ,STM是?:lol

东西南北非 发表于 2014-9-5 16:28:57

超验骇客 发表于 2014-9-5 16:16
请问LZ,STM是?

StackThatMoney Forums 一个付费的论坛~

wyysxs 发表于 2014-9-5 16:48:59

楼主太棒了!!!!!

wyysxs 发表于 2014-9-5 16:51:40

楼主文章能发我么 原文[email protected]

超验骇客 发表于 2014-9-5 17:00:17

东西南北非 发表于 2014-9-5 16:28
StackThatMoney Forums 一个付费的论坛~

不错!上去看看!

白龙君 发表于 2014-9-5 17:13:32

感觉这个东西没什么价值

东西南北非 发表于 2014-9-9 16:31:48

白龙君 发表于 2014-9-5 17:13
感觉这个东西没什么价值

这个 就 随手分享一下吧……

东西南北非 发表于 2014-9-9 17:08:39

大家中秋过得还好吗~~~

继续继续

Tactics To Increase Your Conversion Rates
增加转换率的策略
1. Hold Their Hand!
Website users and pretty much the whole world want things easy. So if your selling something to someone, make it easy for them! Show them exactly where to go, and how to do it. Think baby steps, and very direct explanations. 1 -> 2 -> 3. (flow chart style)
1.站在他们的立场上
网页使用者和世界上的大部分人都喜欢简单的事情,所以如果你要卖东西给别人的话,就让他们觉得买东西是件简单的事。明确地告诉他们去哪买,怎么买,把步骤一步步告诉他们。
2. Big Bold Headlines
Keep your headline simple yet creative. You want to capture users attention while demonstrating a key selling point in the headline. Make it clear and simple.
http://www.addictivefonts.com/basic/...big-headlines/
2.加大加粗的标题
保持标题的简洁。要想抓住用户的眼球,就在标题中以简单明了的方式强调出卖点。
3. Welcome Users From Their Previous Website
A lot of the time you have traffic coming from a select few websites. This is the case when advertising on Google, Facebook, Plenty of Fish, and even PPV. Make your landing page welcome them from there previous site. (This tactic has been a campaign changer for me, increasing my conversion rate by over 30%). The simplest way to do this is to get script that shows the logo of the users previous site, and add it to the top. It can be as simple as "Welcome ' Facebook' Users", or 1 step above is "Free For 'Facebook' Users". Make sure it's clear and using a logo is way better than using the word 'Facebook'.
3.以私人的角度欢迎用户
有些时候你会得到被挑选出来的流量来源,他们通常来自谷歌,脸书,多鱼,甚至是PPV,在你的着陆页上以私人的角度欢迎他们。(我曾把这个策略当做广告推广组的变量之一,结果这增加了我30%的转换率)最简单的方式就是得到用户方标志的脚本,把它加到页面上方。它可以是“欢迎脸书用户”这种简单版,也可以是“脸书用户免费”这种进阶版。确保标志的简洁,用用户标志比用用户名字好。

Facebook doesn't allow their logo on your landing page, so you'll have to get a different landing page up for when you submit your ads. All other traffic sources don't have an issue with it.
脸书不允许在着陆页上使用它们的标志,所以你得用其他方式呈现。但是其他的流量来源没有这种要求。

东西南北非 发表于 2014-9-10 16:21:43

4. Whats Your USP?
USP = unique selling point. It's what makes you different from your competition. Even if your promoting dating you need to have a USP. Whats going to make people fill out YOUR lead? Give them a reason, and this is what the unique selling point is for.
4.你独特的销售点是什么?
独特的销售点让你在竞争中脱颖而出。就算是推广约会类的,你也需要有独特的销售点。人们为什么会完成你的引导?给他们一个理由,这也正是你的销售点所在。
5. Have A Campaign Angle
If you've read my other stuff you see i'm always stressing this! -- Separate yourself from the herd with a campaign angle. If your promoting dating, don't just promote dating, take an angle with your campaign which will set you apart and increase your conversion rates. Everyone knows if your the first to get in you'll make the most money. Well in affiliate marketing it's not easy to invent a niche, so you have to invent an angle for an already profitable niche.
No Angle = Meet a lovely women now!
Good Angle = "We're overloaded with women, men signup free this week only!"
*You want to try to demonstrate this angle in your landing page
5.广告推广组角度
你要是看过我的其他文章的话你就会知道我很在意这点!用独特的角度让自己在人潮中脱颖而出。如果你在推广约会类型的话,不要只强调约会这一项,要让自己脱颖而出以提高转换率。大家都知道第一个开拓的人总是赚到最多的钱。对营销推广来说,发明是不可能的,所以你要做的是在发明中开创新的推广角度。
6. Who's Your Target Market?
Know your target market! This is the group of people your advertising to. Your likely advertising to a very select group of people, and every group of people have different things that appeal to them. So research YOUR target market, and find what what appeals to them. Then base your landing page / campaign angle around that.
6.你的目标市场是什么?
了解你的目标市场,这关系到你的广告受众。不同的受众有不同的被吸引点,所以了解你的受众的吸引点,围绕此选择你的着陆页和广告推广组角度。
7. URGENCY!!!!
Urgency makes sales happen now! If anyone has seen boiler room then you know what i mean. Urgency is used everywhere to make sales. It's not the most ethical tactic, but it's a working one.
There are 2 main tactics i use in my landing pages to create urgency!
A) End dates! --> "Price goes up $100 in 14 minutes"
B) Countdown Script! --> "You only haven 04:59 left"
7.紧迫感!!!
你要是见过锅炉房你就知道我的意思了。紧迫感在销售中无处不在,它确实有用。
A)结束时间 14分钟后价格上涨至100美元!
B)倒数时间 你只剩下4分59秒了!

东西南北非 发表于 2014-9-10 18:19:07

8. Geo Targeting
Targeting people based on their location can really increase your conversion rates if your in the right niche. You see it used all the time in dating because dating depends on peoples locations, but it can also be used for many other niches.
ie: "Sarah in Dallas, TX won a free iPad" (The Dallas TX in this case would be the geoscript, so everyone viewing the script would see their own location!)
8.目标地区
如果你找到了合适的商机,那么以人们所在地区定位真的能增加你的转换率。你通常在约会软件中看到,因为约会是以地区为基础的,但是这也可以运用在其他商机里。
例如:“XXXX的萨拉免费赢得了IPAD”(XXXX可替换成用户看到广告时候所属的任意地区)

Landing Page Guide (Conversion Tactics)
着陆页指导(转化率策略)[第二部分]
A Clear Sense Of Direction(flow)/Organization
Give your landing page a clear sense of direction and you WILL since an increase in conversions. Whether its a short or long landing page make sure your viewers eyes flow in the direction you want them to.
方向和组织明确
指向清晰的着陆页会增加你的转换。无论你的着陆页有多长,都要确保你的观众的眼睛都放在你要他们去的地方。
You do this with a mix of techniques, but simply put it's with:
- Organization
- Keeping things simple
- White space
- Clear concise headlines/body text
- Arrows
做到这些你会用到其他工具,但确保它们具备以下几点:
有组织性 保持简洁明了 空格 清晰的标题和文本 箭头

ZSMJDS 发表于 2014-9-10 22:23:18

楼主翻译很用心,支持。

东西南北非 发表于 2014-9-11 17:32:59

1 Simple Goal!!!he whole landing page should relate to the FINAL goal you want the user to perform. If there's anything other than 1 concise goal then your sending people mixed signals which will greatly take away from your conversion rate. This relates back to the point above, you need to keep a direction and that direction needs to be leading up to the final goal the whole time.
1.简单的目标!
整个着陆页都要和最后的目标关联。如果目标超过一个,那用户的方向就会混乱,这会降低你的转换率。在上面的建议中我有提及,你需要保持指导,而所有的指导都是为了达到最终的目标。
Remove Distractions
Shopping carts 99% of the time don't have tabs or anything that will distract the user from paying, and neither should your landing pages!
不要分心
购物车在百分之99的时间里都不会让用户在付款的时候分心。你的着陆页也要做到这一点。
Animation
Generally companies like to stay away from animation as it's very web 1.0'ish. It's not the most professional thing to to add to your website these days. With that said it still kills it when trying to get higher CTR or attention! (great for PPV landers!)
动画
大多数公司都不会采用动画因为它看起来比较老气。现如今把它加入广告里看起来已不大专业了。话虽如此但是它对提高点进率和引起关注(特别是按观看次数付费的着陆页)还是有一定的帮助。
Sound
The same deal with animation applies with sound. It's not favourited by companies, but if your looking to get as many clicks to the offer as you can, then sound will definitely help with that. Don't be lazy, tons of affiliates are doing their own recordings for their landing pages, it'll take you 10 minutes and it's absolutely worth a split test! 8/10 times you'll see an increase in CTR! (great for PPV landers!)
声音
和动画类似的还有声音。许多公司不会选择这么做,但是你要是想得到尽可能多的点击数的话还是值得一做的。别偷懒,多的是推广者为自己的着陆页录音,虽然它花了你10分钟,但是它会为你增加八成的点进率(特别是按观看次数付费的PPV着陆页)
Arrows
Use them, but don't overuse them. They work great, but try not to have more than 2 on your landing page, and use them for either the main benefit of what your selling, or to point out the call to action.
箭头
有度地使用箭头,它们的效果很好,但是一个着陆页里的箭头最好不要超过两个,在强调你所推销的物品的优点的地方或是在引起行动的地方使用。
The Word Free
There could be a whole semester course at a university on the psychology behind the word free. Simply put though, people love the word FREE even though it's overplayed to shit. You need to utilize the word anyway you can. So use it however you can as long as it's the truth. If your selling p90x you obviously can't say it's free but you can say things that it includes that are free! See where i'm going with this..
“免费”一词
关于免费一词大学心理专业能学习一整年。虽然很多时候“免费”都挺屎的但是人们还是很爱它,所以你要尽你所能的利用它只要它是真的。如果你在推荐p90x你当然不能说它是免费的,但是你能说它能带来免费的什么,以下是我做的:
Throwing in the word 'free' in buttons such as this are best! (it makes the 'free' stand out)
http://cyberbrethren.com/wp-content/...ee_Button2.jpg对不起,我们不允许远程图片. 请将图片上传到论坛
把“免费”一词放到点击框里是最好的!(这突出显示了“免费”)

不过现在很多offer的restriction里都有限制对free一词的使用
因为对某些广告商来说日后要是收费的话会带来不必要的纠纷
所以用的时候还是要多多注意。。。

东西南北非 发表于 2014-9-16 18:06:50

Matching Your Landing Page To Your Offer
让着陆页和产品匹配
There's 2 main ways to go about creating a landing page around an offer:
根据产品来设计着陆页通常有两种方式:
A) You make your landing page match how your offer page looks. Copy the same colors, layout style, logos etc, this is generally a good idea, especially for offers with higher payouts
A)要让着陆页和产品的主页相配。采用相同的颜色,布局设计,图标等。这对付费高的产品来说效果显著。
B) Make your landing page bold, bright, and loud, which will usually capture more clicks to your offer but not necessarily more conversions.
B)让着陆页大胆,明亮,显眼,这样能带来大量的点击数,但是不一定能带来更多的转换。

I can't really tell you which one to go with, you'll have to either split test or go with your gut feeling (split test is the obvious smarter option there). If your just doing a test though, a good safe way to decide will be to use loud landing pages for things with smaller payouts, and a matching landing page for higher payouts. The main reason to do this is because offers with higher payouts require a higher level of professionalism to convert the user, and loud pages usually don't scream 'professional'.
有两种方法供你选择,分开测试或是凭感觉测试(分开测试明显更明智)。如果你在做一个测试,那么在盈利小的产品上用有声着陆页,在盈利大的产品上用相匹配的着陆页。主要原因是盈利大的产品的客户对“专业性”有要求,而有声着陆页看起来不大专业。

东西南北非 发表于 2014-9-16 18:08:17

Testing Multiple Landing Pages
测试不同的着陆页
I always do whats called a "quick test" for campaigns. I throw up an idea of mine with 1 landing page, and 30 ads and i'll see how it performs. Depending on how it looks/my gut feeling i'll either toss the idea or do a 2nd test with more ads and 2 landing page. The easiest way to split test multiple landers is through your tracking software, either prosper202, CPVlab, Bevo, etc..
我通常都会为广告推广组做一个快速的测试。我会把我的想法分成1个着陆页和30个广告来看它们的效果。根据它的表现和我的感觉也有可能做第二个测试,包含2个着陆页和更多广告。最简单的方法就是在prosper202,CPVlab,Bevo之类的追踪软件上分开测试不同的着陆页。
if your just starting out though, and want a quick landing page php split tester, use this.
如果你是刚开始想要个快速的着陆页php测试,就用下面这个:
Code:
<?php
if(rand(0,1) == 0) {
header("Location: http://www.YourURL.com/landingpage1.html");
} else {
header("Location: http://www.YourURL.com/landingpage2.html");
}
?>

Colors For Different Niches
不同位置的颜色
Most niches have certain colors that will represent them better. I don't know much about it, but if you want it to play a role in your conversions then this a pretty neat guide on it:
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2010...ning-of-color/
大多数的位置都已有使它们效果更好的颜色了,我对此不甚了解,预知详情请看以下指南:
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2010...ning-of-color/

Gently Caressing Your Users Into A Conversion
温柔对待你的用户以达到转换
Lorenzo's most recent post shows how you slowly need to engage users instead of rushing them.
> http://www.mrgreen.am/affiliate-mark...ing-up-chicks/
Lorenzo最近的一篇报告显示你应该温柔对待用户而不是催促他们。

When you think your done your landing page, read this section below:
你要是认为你已经完成了着陆页,请阅读下接下来的这部分
- Is your landing page SIMPLE? Do you hold the users hand? (you should be!)
你的着陆页简单明了吗?有站在用户立场上吗?(你应该做到!)
- Do you have a clear bold headline?
标题大胆清楚吗?
- Does your information flow together?
信息指向明确吗?
- Is there a simple goal thats clearly mentioned to the end user?
有一个针对终端用户的明确目标吗?
- Are you giving your users a sense of urgency? (you should be!)
(this doesn't mean rush them, just give them something that will spark urgency (post #1)
有给用户带来紧迫感吗?(你应该做到!)(这并不是赶他们,只是让他们感到鼓舞)
- Do you have a unique selling point? (what sets you apart from other sites they've seen?)
有独特的销售点吗?(把你和其他人区别开)
- Do you have a large call to action?
有引起行动吗?
- Finally, could a 10 year old girl navigate through your page? (this is the goal!)
最后,10岁的小女孩能点到你们的页面吗?(这是目标)

The last thing i was going to talk about was different call to action options, such as buttons, and wording within the buttons, but i'm keeping that for a separate whole post because there's tons of room / testing to be done in that area. I will tell you though out of all my landing pages i've ever made, words that relate back to "INSTANT" usually perform the best overall. People want things to work fast, and 'instant' is as fast as you can get!
最后我要说的是关于引起召唤的不同选择,例如按钮,带文字的按钮,这些量太大无法一一测试,就我的经验来说,和“立刻”相关的词的效果最好。人们喜欢事情能快速得实施,而“立刻”就是最快的极限了。
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: Landing Page Guide 着陆页指南