出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具
广
FB/Google/TK海外多媒体极速下户
BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量
百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP
⚡IPFoxy住宅代理全场88折⚡全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库
免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)Facebook 批量上广告Bridgeway - 联盟营销网络IPCola 全新住宅代理 ⚡️ 免费试用
各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司
EU KETO/CBD - JumbleberryFB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽 cloak斗篷/ss/nutra/cpa/Dating
E.PN 虚拟卡Asocks代理服务器$3/GB高薪诚求实力FB投手(独立站)《全新虚拟卡+全球收付款》
广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联
楼主: 499400587

[业界] aff第一奇冤,Monetizer(afflow)没有作弊,账户无情被封!

[复制链接]
路在何方 该用户已被删除
发表于 2018-1-30 11:40:19 | 显示全部楼层
adsterra
现在刷子会做转化了

点评

之前我也怀疑过这几个转化不错的站,是不是站长在后面捣鬼故意制造转化,好让我在他的站点上投入更多的流量费用,但是当这个盈利的offer停了之后,我直接用这几个站去跑南非的同类型的大人offer,但是转化效果却并不  详情 回复 发表于 2018-1-30 19:40
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-1-30 11:51:53 | 显示全部楼层
不排除故意扣你的情况,就是可能别人违规了,拿你当箭牌都是有可能的。这种情况基本没有挣扎的空间,Aff在最底层,一句违规就是扣款。还是换上面提到的网盟吧,CD也会有扣款,但是你可能确实违规了情况。楼主可以试试Kimia,我的博客里面有提到。
公众号: Affiliate创客
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-1-30 13:02:53 | 显示全部楼层
如果你是正规跑的,不要和任何不保护你的联盟和流量源合作。不过现在流量刷子确实水平很高
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

高级会员

散步的路人甲

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-1-30 14:07:39 | 显示全部楼层
紫气东来GG 发表于 2018-1-30 09:298 o: G3 v( j" `% M
大人offer用google,FB,bing跑得起来吗
% S& X( s) o) D  D5 ^
谁说不可以?
2024, Stop Test, Stop Lose.
微信公众号:https://www.affvisa.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2018-1-30 19:40:54 | 显示全部楼层
路在何方 发表于 2018-1-30 11:40: v7 D, m5 ]1 M% E7 J, B# ]
现在刷子会做转化了
8 r# y  Z4 l" N" c8 m! z
之前我也怀疑过这几个转化不错的站,是不是站长在后面捣鬼故意制造转化,好让我在他的站点上投入更多的流量费用,但是当这个盈利的offer停了之后,我直接用这几个站去跑南非的同类型的大人offer,但是转化效果却并不怎么好。

点评

跟offer很大关系,很多offer根本不转化,或者转化很差 我们第一步不就是测offer么  详情 回复 发表于 2018-1-30 19:42
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

路在何方 该用户已被删除
发表于 2018-1-30 19:42:23 | 显示全部楼层
499400587 发表于 2018-1-30 19:40
, t# p2 j, g% p" s- S之前我也怀疑过这几个转化不错的站,是不是站长在后面捣鬼故意制造转化,好让我在他的站点上投入更多的流 ...
' G, C9 w" H" K+ P& @
跟offer很大关系,很多offer根本不转化,或者转化很差
' `; o1 X' q, f9 N; G7 w6 S
" l* N' D! L" O" U我们第一步不就是测offer么

点评

但是如果真的是站长在搞鬼,那即便是转化不好的offer他们也会想办法帮我完成转化,事实就在于我在这几个站上的其他offer,要么转化很差,要么没转化,我真的是搞不懂了,我还是略倾向于站长没作弊  详情 回复 发表于 2018-1-30 23:04
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2018-1-30 20:03:16 | 显示全部楼层
John.Mason 发表于 2018-1-30 02:553 i- A" o! I" [4 u% O7 t
1.不要跑这种小联盟,Aff是没有人权的在这个领域(建议你去跑ClickDealer或Mobidea这两家大联盟);6 Y8 G9 s* Q2 J  K+ o/ a
2.通过 ...

( j8 h9 K. x+ Q) _1 [感谢!前辈深夜能为我码出这么多文字来。。。
* j1 A0 T5 W1 V+ `不过我还是准备抗争一把,我计划今晚给Monetizer的AM去一封邮件,
* H0 m- M5 @' w& ?3 B2 H: G1、声明我是正规操作的,流量都是购买的,流量平台确认这些站点都是合规的;
7 s  k, |, N) d1 x2、我在monetizer上的操作历程,再附上所有能提供的截图;
+ w% e9 p  E: R* U7 D3、他们发送的report看不出作弊的痕迹,要求他们重新拿出我欺诈的证据;$ m  j2 A1 e% M2 V- Q1 R
4、要求提供完整的report,从20日到26日所有转化信息表(如果提供到时我可以用这个表格向popcash索赔);
, U1 k% d; x5 J# A7 K5、要求monetizer提供广告商的联系方式,我要亲自向广告商确认我这些转化是无效的。
! ?% W' G$ F4 Y3 h; X- Y& w6 y我的要求有点多,就看monetizer甩不甩我了,如果不甩我,我就每天发送一封邮件,直到他们回复,如果邮件拒收,每天换号发。。。- p1 w. Q+ J/ m- e
因为这是我做aff的第一笔收入,我不愿放弃。。。

点评

还有一点,把我的经历发到更多的国外论坛(AffiliateFix STM),每次邮件附上论坛链接,STM没有账号,不知是否有前辈愿意帮一把。  详情 回复 发表于 2018-1-30 20:13
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2018-1-30 20:13:23 | 显示全部楼层
499400587 发表于 2018-1-30 20:032 {& f& L% P5 X. W9 f: l" c
感谢!前辈深夜能为我码出这么多文字来。。。
# Q2 h$ G" `$ {6 d* Q不过我还是准备抗争一把,我计划今晚给Monetizer的AM去一封 ...

6 h( G/ X3 Z. o9 a还有一点,把我的经历发到更多的国外论坛(AffiliateFix   STM),每次邮件附上论坛链接,STM没有账号,不知是否有前辈愿意帮一把。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-1-30 20:49:40 | 显示全部楼层
话说同情你一下, John.Mason 这位大神很早就指点过我叫我别玩Afflow, 然后我听了他的话。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2018-1-30 22:44:18 | 显示全部楼层
刚给monetizer写了邮件,内容贴出来,就看他们回不回复了,感觉自己写的都有点矫情了。。。看老外吃不吃这一套了。。。( _4 B1 d$ O3 ~5 _4 M' S: g
附中文对照。
" g) ]0 w8 f& o0 @
8 g8 s& w6 c/ `1 n9 [1 I
Yesterday you closed my monetizer's account. The reason is fraudulent, there is no direct evidence, just a phrase "Advertiser confirmed fraud" and an incomplete report, and I can not find the reason in the report.
I explained a lot in your communication, but in vain.
I described how I bought the traffic from popads and popcash, and then run the offer from monetizer. I provided a screenshot of my purchase history, a screenshot of campagian, and a screenshot of my form that records quality websiteID. In order to get more traffic, I contacted the popcash account manager to know how much traffic these sites provide daily. Even I gave you a screenshot of this conversation, I paid so much for monetizer ,for the offers,but you still do not trust me and close my account.
As you said in the conversation: "Where the traffic has come from is not the issue. It is the traffic itself that is the issue." The source of traffic is no problem, the problem is traffic. I did not do anything about the traffic, but the end of the result was indiscriminate by me. Am I doing something wrong in this process? I just buy traffic, run offer, and then optimize the data for the maximum profit, I did not do anything else illegal. While I'm making money legitimately, I'm also making money for monetizer, but monetizer does not protect me at a critical time, even closed my account without knowing the truth, and you think you had just blocked a fraudster’s account ? In fact, you have blocked a good affiliate’s heart.
Now we go back and forth about what happened, first "we have just had an fraud alert for your account and after pulling the report have deduced that the bulk of your conversions were fraudulent" and then "I'll relay your information to the fraud detection team and our advertisers ",The last is" I've just contacted our advertiser and they have confirmed the leads were fraudulent. "
All I want to say is that in this case ,Monetizer first discovered the suspected fraud in my account, and then the advertiser confirmed the fraud, but what the fraud detection team said ? Did you ever think the advertiser wants to pay less advertising costs they said “hey have confirmed the leads were fraudulent”?
I need Monetizer reply my following:
1, The report you gave me contains only the data on the 22nd of the 23nd, and I need all the data whitch come form the date 21th, 24th, 25th, and the 26th. Whether you think it is legal or not, I want it.
2, Advertisers must provide the direct evidence of the leads were fraudulent, a form can not explain any problems.
3, Please send me the advertiser's contact information, I will confirm to them whether my leads is valid by myself.
Finally, I will release my unfortunate wronged experience to www.affiliatefix.com and www.advertcn.com, maybe STM, and I hope more affiliates will justify me!
I hope you will send the reply to [email protected]

, z& p! P$ s9 E0 j
中文:
2018/1/29你们关闭我的monetizer的账户。理由是欺诈,没有直接证据,仅仅是一句话“广告商证实了欺诈”和一份不完整的报告,并且我在报告中找不到原因。
我在和你的沟通中解释了很多,但是徒劳的。
我讲述了我是如何从popadspopcash购买流量,然后用来跑来自monetizeroffer,我提供了我购买记录的截图、campagian的截图、我记录优质websiteID的表格截图。为了获取更多的流量,我联系了popcash账户经理,咨询他这些网站每天最大能提供多少流量。甚至我把这段对话的截图都提供给了你,但是你依旧不相信我并且关闭了我的账户。
正如你在对话中说道:Where the traffic has come from is not the issue. It is the traffic itself that is the issue” 。流量的来源没有问题,问题在于流量。我没有对流量做过任何事情,但是最后的结果却是不分青红皂白的由我承担。我在这个过程中做错什么了吗?我仅仅是购买流量,跑offer,然后不断的优化数据获得最大利润,我没有做什么其他非法的事情。我在合法赚钱的同时也是在为monetizer创造效益,但是monetizer在关键时候却不保护我,甚至在没有搞清楚真相的前提下就关闭了我的账户,你以为你仅仅是关闭的一个欺诈者的账户么?其实你是关闭了一颗优秀affiliate的心。
现在我们来回一下事情的经过,首先是we have just had a fraud alert for your account and after pulling the report have deduced that the bulk of your conversions were fraudulent”然后就是“I'll relay your information to the fraud detection team and our advertisers”最后就是“I've just contacted our advertiser and they have confirmed the leads were fraudulent”。
我想说的就是在这个事件中是你们先发现了我的账户涉嫌欺诈,然后广告商确认了欺诈,但是the fraud detection team”什么也没说,你们有没有想过广告商想支付更少的广告费才会说他们证实了欺诈?
我希望monetizer能回复我以下几点:
1、你们给我的report只包含2223日的数据,我需要得另外的21242526日的所有的数据。不管是你们认为合法的还是不合法的转化,我都要。
2、请广告商提供我欺诈的证据,一份表格不能说明任何问题。
3、请将广告商的联系方式发送给我,我将亲自向他们确认我的业绩是否有效。
最后我将会把我的不幸被冤枉经历发布到www.affiliatefix.comwww.advertcn.com,也许是STM,我希望更多的affiliate为我声张正义!
我希望你们将回复发送给[email protected]
一个被monetizer冤枉的affiliate
! [$ `4 R$ \  P$ f$ B6 `

1 T7 W% {6 v: d
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2018-1-30 22:55:08 | 显示全部楼层
今晚写了封邮件给monetizer,就看回不回复了,附上邮件原文% K0 @4 k8 Q7 Y2 ]. |6 U3 n- \* D4 I6 e
7 Q4 q8 K; y! y3 E9 H
Yesterday you closed my monetizer's account. The reason is fraudulent, there is no direct evidence, just a phrase "Advertiser confirmed fraud" and an incomplete report, and I can not find the reason in the report.
5 c$ Q6 w8 {  C& W- J
% H# \" p+ v5 j/ \) hI explained a lot in your communication, but in vain.
. g! C: h8 O9 B% ~9 A+ S: k, v2 a+ F" j
I described how I bought the traffic from popads and popcash, and then run the offer from monetizer. I provided a screenshot of my purchase history, a screenshot of campagian, and a screenshot of my form that records quality websiteID. In order to get more traffic, I contacted the popcash account manager to know how much traffic these sites provide daily. Even I gave you a screenshot of this conversation, I paid so much for monetizer ,for the offers,but you still do not trust me and close my account.6 g+ C! n1 D3 ~% C( g1 D4 k

( {: @3 p/ N6 CAs you said in the conversation: "Where the traffic has come from is not the issue. It is the traffic itself that is the issue." The source of traffic is no problem, the problem is traffic. I did not do anything about the traffic, but the end of the result was indiscriminate by me. Am I doing something wrong in this process? I just buy traffic, run offer, and then optimize the data for the maximum profit, I did not do anything else illegal. While I'm making money legitimately, I'm also making money for monetizer, but monetizer does not protect me at a critical time, even closed my account without knowing the truth, and you think you had just blocked a fraudster’s account ? In fact, you have blocked a good affiliate’s heart.8 B4 T) w, C4 w9 t* _% b) w
5 n; c* ~# C7 b' Q3 v) f
Now we go back and forth about what happened, first "we have just had an fraud alert for your account and after pulling the report have deduced that the bulk of your conversions were fraudulent" and then "I'll relay your information to the fraud detection team and our advertisers ",The last is" I've just contacted our advertiser and they have confirmed the leads were fraudulent. "% W+ m8 G8 K! a4 b/ ^3 _
; }; ~+ ?  _' j% X1 L+ P# d( S
All I want to say is that in this case ,Monetizer first discovered the suspected fraud in my account, and then the advertiser confirmed the fraud, but what the fraud detection team said ? Did you ever think the advertiser wants to pay less advertising costs they said “hey have confirmed the leads were fraudulent”?& x" g% R5 [0 B. D
1 [9 T! z/ N+ d+ s8 A9 p
I need Monetizer reply my following:* U  g* k0 V( Y3 l
1, The report you gave me contains only the data on the 22nd of the 23nd, and I need all the data whitch come form the date 21th, 24th, 25th, and the 26th. Whether you think it is legal or not, I want it.8 S. V. S; f6 Y* }# G6 c& C
2, Advertisers must provide the direct evidence of the leads were fraudulent, a form can not explain any problems.3 @3 n. _' @+ m* l5 l" G) R: Y
3, Please send me the advertiser's contact information, I will confirm to them whether my leads is valid by myself.
) ~2 u; j+ h2 V0 _) E1 t. \
% _% n6 n3 Z; a/ Z& Y# H) C, WFinally, I will release my unfortunate wronged experience to www.affiliatefix.com and www.advertcn.com, maybe STM, and I hope more affiliates will justify me!+ C7 e$ u% a# y* H+ \# p) ~$ Z

9 h  j0 [' Z. \* X: E8 A) f7 o4 dI hope you will send the reply to [email protected]( @" a/ j+ a2 Q" A9 h4 d6 A, Z

, J5 c- M! U( T0 X1 b3 aA wronged affiliate by monetizer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2018-1-30 23:00:44 | 显示全部楼层
附上中文翻译:! a& l2 ]/ e# u% \$ y
昨天你们关闭我的monetizer的账户。理由是欺诈,没有直接证据,仅仅是一句话“广告商证实了欺诈”和一份不完整的报告,并且我在报告中找不到原因。2 S, e. y% s( Z5 ~8 Q
6 t! J/ w8 V. Z9 J) w5 `$ ]- q
我在和你的沟通中解释了很多,但是徒劳的。
2 \) t6 z3 _$ b) M, w6 ]9 G
4 _# r3 H6 v8 h5 N0 I. q我讲述了我是如何从popads和popcash购买流量,然后用来跑来自monetizer的offer,我提供了我购买记录的截图、campagian的截图、我记录优质websiteID的表格截图。为了获取更多的流量,我联系了popcash账户经理,咨询他这些网站每天最大能提供多少流量。甚至我把这段对话的截图都提供给了你,但是你依旧不相信我并且关闭了我的账户。
) h" p$ ~4 w% u! d* {) C  l& X2 O: [) b5 z3 o+ A/ k" Q
正如你在对话中说道:“Where the traffic has come from is not the issue. It is the traffic itself that is the issue” 。流量的来源没有问题,问题在于流量。我没有对流量做过任何事情,但是最后的结果却是不分青红皂白的由我承担。我在这个过程中做错什么了吗?我仅仅是购买流量,跑offer,然后不断的优化数据获得最大利润,我没有做什么其他非法的事情。我在合法赚钱的同时也是在为monetizer创造效益,但是monetizer在关键时候却不保护我,甚至在没有搞清楚真相的前提下就关闭了我的账户,你以为你仅仅是关闭的一个欺诈者的账户么?其实你是关闭了一颗优秀的affiliate的心。  Y: D7 U1 _5 C( d) w+ G/ D

: J1 ^2 ?, }: D$ w8 J现在我们来回一下事情的经过,首先是“we have just had a fraud alert for your account and after pulling the report have deduced that the bulk of your conversions were fraudulent”然后就是“I'll relay your information to the fraud detection team and our advertisers”最后就是“I've just contacted our advertiser and they have confirmed the leads were fraudulent”。9 p$ f; w. V8 y! Z+ `
: s) M% O; A' B& q4 f. i8 l: S
我想说的就是在这个事件中是你们先发现了我的账户涉嫌欺诈,然后广告商确认了欺诈,但是“the fraud detection team”什么也没说,你们有没有想过广告商想支付更少的广告费才会说他们证实了欺诈?
; d+ h. \$ J- F% P/ e, a! g* E8 H2 f& Y  n6 J; z/ R- u
我希望monetizer能回复我以下几点:
) v$ q& l; A3 Q! n) _$ p1、你们给我的report只包含22日23日的数据,我需要得另外的21日24日25日26日的所有的数据。不管是你们认为合法的还是不合法的转化,我都要。' j* _( d8 N: Z5 y6 |5 j1 d" e
2、请广告商提供我欺诈的证据,一份表格不能说明任何问题。
# Y9 l0 e( f% T; p7 y: h& x3、请将广告商的联系方式发送给我,我将亲自向他们确认我的业绩是否有效。: F! x! g, q1 J
4 h" {' @& P/ B/ Y0 c
最后我将会把我的不幸被冤枉经历发布到www.affiliatefix.com和www.advertcn.com,也许是STM,我希望更多的affiliate为我声张正义!
7 g% K/ e7 `" l( R: H3 x- w
' {/ R9 a+ o) F7 ]/ ?0 O我希望你们将回复发送给[email protected]
9 G$ X# a/ p+ f$ D- E3 `- ]8 f3 l9 }& X; W, N
一个被monetizer冤枉的affiliate
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

楼主| 发表于 2018-1-30 23:04:40 | 显示全部楼层
路在何方 发表于 2018-1-30 19:42
8 h8 K+ E# \! F; d跟offer很大关系,很多offer根本不转化,或者转化很差
( `' g8 J( ~; L  _: I" R# y7 N. e7 j1 I! R
我们第一步不就是测offer么 ...

' ?. }3 d9 N, D1 t! g但是如果真的是站长在搞鬼,那即便是转化不好的offer他们也会想办法帮我完成转化,事实就在于我在这几个站上的其他offer,要么转化很差,要么没转化,我真的是搞不懂了,我还是略倾向于站长没作弊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2018-1-31 04:27:48 | 显示全部楼层
帮顶
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2018-1-31 08:52:15 | 显示全部楼层
站在他们的角度,你提供的信息确实是证据不足,即使你是真的冤
Affiliate Blog ✅ Fuyuzhe.com ✅
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 16:51 , Processed in 0.056376 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表