立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

谷歌+Bing+TT+MSN官方代理 
⚡️按条S5代理⚡️静态⚡️独享⚡️5G⚡️最干净<Wifi住宅+5G移动>IP代理泰国仓储,本土仓发货2-3元/单
指纹浏览器,就用AdsPower谷歌/FB/Bing/Yahoo代理商开户7200W全球动态不重复住宅IP代理全球优质流量,选TrafficStars
出售Facebook,友缘号,FB广告号,insFB/TT/KW 加白开户比Adplexity还好用的Spy工具ADPLEXITY + ADVERTCN
FB不限额广告号MediaGo+Taboola+Ob开户百度国际MediaGo⚡️让产品狂奔全球百度国际,高点击转化,快速放量
百度国际MediaGo,独家原生流量虚拟信用卡+独立站收款行业首创新型指纹Cloak, 谷歌奇效!BINOM TRACKER 60% OFF!
Kookeey⚡️100%独享⚡️原生住宅IP⚡5000W动态住宅全场8折⚡全球虚拟卡, 支持U充值谷歌/Outbrain/Taboola⚡️一键开户
FB极速下户/白名单/不收费Affiliate站外引流服务⚡️极速出单免账户投放 FB 广告(送项目)2024做什么 - Media buy 项目库
免费黑五教程(持续更新、欢迎交流)Facebook 批量上广告Facebook账号1块一个各种主页、账单户、BM户(优势)
⚡️个人户,bm户不限额,账单户Adsterra 的CPA/CPM/CPC 网站流量在线注册美国/英国/香港等海外公司EU KETO/CBD - Jumbleberry
【YouTube】油管获利号交易平台三不限/账单户/BM不限额/直播主页FB二三解1元/个9Proxy ⚡️ $0.04/IP, 无限带宽
最佳Health和Beauty联盟广告位出租全球低价纯净住宅/移动IP-免费试用广告代投, 东南亚物流, 虚拟信用卡
VMLogin指纹浏览器+多账号防关联   
查看: 4922|回复: 1

鼓励自己,继续努力

[复制链接]

主题

广告币

积分

中级会员

积分

社区QQ达人

QQ
发表于 2013-2-8 01:29:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
adsterra
这几天有些消沉有些累,可能是近期工作太累了,和工作伙伴也是全心思都工作上,我们都不愿意出去玩,就是想静静呆在电脑前工作,因为有很多工作,有很多东西要学习和实践。也会有得相应的收获。6 J1 h* ^$ ~5 d4 y4 k9 s1 Q

' `; n( d, v" k: x" p7 O3 R) k; s哎可能年轻总会有很多的想法,不管如何生活还要继续,我会尽快调整。这个月设了个比较高的目标,按目前进度来说都做到了,后面也要更努力保持住,但是并没有多少兴奋感,觉得缺少了什么是的。
0 j- p- t; d4 L" X上次在论坛看到个帖子很激励,转过来鼓励自己,也分享给大家:+ l% p9 w2 K0 I. i/ k3 X6 w8 \2 `

4 l/ i2 r5 X  M% ]. t1 F* v9 F7 h9 U8 F# C$ e
前段时间在WF逛看到一个老会员发的贴子很励志于是私藏了下来。今天有空粗翻译了一下给大家分享:4 r6 R# q! J, H
- j" L7 ]* \- I
Here is how to get Rich:5 H1 f3 X+ y; D: G* ?' ~2 V" q2 \

* ]; D3 P0 b9 F: T5 p1) I learned very early in life that the ONLY way to makemoney was to “sell” something … either a product or a service …something people wanted or needed – or – do something for them they couldn’t,or wouldn’t, do for themselves.
7 U5 k; c. i5 d% o在我生命中我很早就知道唯一赚钱的方式就是“销售”东西。。。不是产品就是服务。。。总之就是别人需要的东西或者是为他们做他们办不到或不愿意做的事。
, l9 [+ U' d9 G1 Q: n! G* Q- Q8 t. I2 J# A
2) I learned to “make do” with what I had, until Icould get what I needed to do a better job. 0 K  {: O" ?" U: M
我知道到在我能得到我需要的东西去把事情做得更好之前我只能根据现有的条件和资源去努力。: o# |/ v1 W$ W1 h3 `4 d" k
# V& T! T2 A; i5 j7 M
3) I learned that I had to do anything necessary (but legal)to get to where I wanted to be, even if I didn’t like doing it (especially if Ididn’t like doing it). — You can do ANYTHING you need to do … until you cando what you want to do.
. G5 o5 k' W. f, H8 K5 Y4 J我知道要实现我的目标我必须去做任何必要的事情(合法的)即使我再不情愿也要去做。– 在你能做你想做的事情之前你必须得做你需要做的事情。: ?$ d& `" G1 p! K2 \# x' T- ^' H
“Start by doing what is necessary, then do what ispossible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” — Saint Francis ofAssisi 从需要完成的事情开始,然后去做尽可能做的事情,之后你就会发现突然间你完成了不可能的事情
. m3 e! @8 q$ ]- I, ?  L/ {9 P
: M2 R9 v+ Z1 }5 b$ N7 ~4) I learned to never ask anyone to do anything for me thatI wasn’t willing to do myself – and – everyone who has ever worked with me hastaught me about what they have done for me and how they did it. After a while,I could do it, too – but – maybe not as well as they did.
/ m. Y9 i, H+ r我学会了不将自己不愿意做的事情交给别人去做,每个和我一起工作过的人都教会了我他们为我做的一切以及如何做的。一段时间之后,我也可以做同事的事情,但也许没他们做得好。  P0 }# g7 D6 M. y; @
“Anyone can be a genius, if they pick just one specificsubject and study it diligently just 15 minutes each day.” — AlbertEinstein “任何人都可以在某个领域成为天才,只要他们每天花15分钟用心地去学习。”–爱因斯坦1 R( P. {- t# x- o
6 A8 }6 r! v* G+ n
5) I learned to “pay” for what I wanted. If Icouldn’t afford it, I saved-up to be able to afford it. (Sometimes if seemedlike forever.)
1 J' j9 j' F: ?8 @我学会了为我想要的东西去付出。如果我现在不能承担这个代价我将会为之而努力(有时可能会为之付出一生)5 `0 g6 I! U$ x, f
% _3 f+ y# l' R  y1 I# Y
6) I learned that no matter how long it took to achieve mygoal (whatever it was), it would have been just as long as if I hadn’tpersisted, but I would have accomplished nothing.
* V" J7 s6 o3 c, e: G4 G2 T我不知道实现我目标的路有多长(任何目标),但我知道这条路的长度可以终止在任何我放弃的地点,而我将一事无成。$ s9 k- {- t, w: n0 m. ]" ^
" e% P  Q, P, w: u9 z$ A  G$ Z
7) I learned that NOTHING is as easy or as fast as it shouldbe. It only gets easier and faster when you know how to really do it – and -learning how to really do it is just a matter of doing it over, and over, andover, until you finally find out how it works. Of course, if you give up afterthe first (second, third, or fourth) try, you’ll never do it.
! J. h  [# z5 f2 s) a2 F) t& D我知道世界上没有什么难的事情。任何事情都会在你知道怎么去做之后变得越来越简单,而掌握方法的途径就是重复、重复再重复,直到你完全掌握。如果你第一次,第二次或第三、第四次之后就放弃了,那你永远也没法实现了。
9 }. Y7 }( r2 Q; c% {+ t“The secret to success is the constancy of purpose.” — Benjamin Disraeli7 H6 \5 Z$ q4 M& m; M
成功的秘诀是目标的坚定性 - G! }& v  y1 \9 y! |

% B+ Y$ E8 }& O% ?8) I learned most of what I know from my mistakes andfailures. My successes never taught me anything … they were only based uponwhat I had learned from my mistakes and failures. (That’s why those who areafraid to make mistakes, or fail, never achieve the success they desire.)( ?6 Z2 H( J0 A# K0 B' a# @6 m# ?
我大部分的经验都是从我犯得错误和失败的经验中学到的。我的成功从来没有教过我任何东西,成功只是基于我从错误和失败中学到的东西。(这就是为什么害怕失败的人从来没法成功。)9 Q. ]0 B" X9 d- c1 g$ l1 P0 r& ?
“Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” — Bill Gates
  D& O! |, \2 ~3 G4 v成功其实并不是一个很好的老师。它会使聪明人拒绝相信自己也会失败。  a2 L. R: p4 P3 T8 T
% X& O6 I8 o! @. \
9) I learned that my most prized possessions were mycustomers. People who, directly or indirectly, paid for my lunch every day.(That’s why, unlike my contemporaries, I reply to my customers emailspersonally.) + |7 T* H( ^% o. p4 m6 V0 ~/ g( E9 Z
我知道我的顾客是我珍贵的财产。顾客直接或间接的支付着我每天的午餐。(这就是为什么我不像其他人一样,我亲自回复顾客的邮件。)
2 \' d0 R8 R: O7 b7 H3 e& g, L3 L& {" J
10) I learned that “money” is NOT an end untoitself … it is only a way of keeping score. (The saddest people in the worldare those who are forever chasing the almighty dollar – and – the vast majorityof them have no real respect for money.) 6 d" K2 {' F. S. K: U
“钱”不是最终的目的,只是一种记分的方法。(可悲的是人们总是一辈子在追逐他们所有可能赚到的钱,他们中的绝大多数没有真正尊重钱。)4 \$ L: y/ u  a2 ?
“If your ONLY goal is to become rich, you will neverachieve it.” — John D. Rockefeller 如果你唯一的目标是变得富有,那你将永远无法实现。
' B% O# M* ?* \2 q* Z3 Y: l7 p  ?( _: ~1 t
11) I learned to ASK for what I wanted or needed – and – tograciously accept a “NO” as readily as a “YES.”
7 I( }! ?$ `. E  S% u我学会了去尽力争取我想要的或我需要的,即使我被拒绝我也仍会像面接受一样优雅地去面对。4 }9 |: |! N4 e+ x) K
YES … you can get rich – but – you’ll have to do ityourself. No one will do it for you!
, X! {! Q6 d2 F5 y: p$ I- T( m8 L是的,你能变得很富有,但是你必须靠你自己,没有人帮代替你。. o  u0 h9 a( a+ S7 k7 X) g' o
I get tickled by people who want to start at the top of theladder. — For some unknown reason, they honestly believe they are better thanI am, since I had to start on the bottom rung and climb up one rung at a time.
8 Y: b" x! W: s  F8 Q5 v我总是被那些想从梯子的最顶端起步的人逗乐。不知为何,他们很诚实地认为他们比我优秀,因为我是从梯子的最底端开始往上爬。" P( e. x8 t5 ^* C, m
When I mention the above, I often hear … “Yeah. Icould do that – but – it will take too much time. I need money now – and – Idon’t want to just make a little money, I want to get rich.”2 P  }* D! Y8 b9 |4 n" h2 |$ {& T" @
每当我说起以上这些话的时候我总是听到“是的,我也可以这样做,但是要花太多时间了。我现在急需要钱啊,我不想挣这些小钱,我需要赚大钱。”
( v  w2 h; h8 W, H5 CSorry, you’ll have to start where I started. — Do what youneed to do to make a little money. Then, do more and more of it to make moreand more money. As you make more and more money, the greater the opportunitiesyou will have to make even more money.
% V! d( q/ D5 Z( U6 \抱歉,你仍然需要从我起步的地 方开始。想尽所有的办法从赚小钱开始,然后再继续坚持,当你挣到更多的钱的时候你会得到更大的机会赚到更多的钱。
9 \, m* F: F" H- Q$ q" c. Q5 S2 f" Z8 a
The more things you don’t want to do, the fewer and fewerthings you will do … until you are doing as most people do … NOTHING butdreaming!
6 I4 L* {) ~& p7 @3 T* E1 Z5 u你有越多不愿意做的事情你会做的事情就越来越少,最后你会像大多数人一样只会做梦!
: J; n; t+ f8 m0 P2 O0 R

评分

参与人数 4广告币 +9 收起 理由
gagagugu + 1 很给力!
风儿 + 5 赞一个!
hudba + 1 赞一个!
在路上 + 2 赞一个!

查看全部评分

相关帖子
博客 qianshuiaff.com QQ:39111911
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

广告币

积分

初级会员

积分
发表于 2013-2-8 17:11:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|联系我们|DMCA|广告服务|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|Github|网站地图|AdvertCN

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:19 , Processed in 0.047386 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

Copyright © 2001-2023, AdvertCN

Proudly Operating in Hong Kong.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表